Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Druddigon

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:25 am
I wanted to quest Loony hatter for my birthday,but seen it's price around 8-10mil I just can't quest big items like I did with my Laurels and I don't want to give them up for expensive rig items.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:48 am
Magnificent Moonbeam
Sachie Whitby
Magnificent Moonbeam
Chixen
And then Usapi and Nekopi ate the cake, and it was delicious. emotion_c8

@Prince Ichi - I hope Thor feels better soon!
That's what I hoped happen. Since I remember someone in the GCD predicting Keiko was gonna die, so...I guess that's been realized, unless the guy Keiko made from the cake finds a way to restore his creator.

I'm betting that will be one of those things that will show up as a bundle exclusive [if at all] just to get everyone to buy a bunch of bundled EIs we already have and certainly don't want any more of just to get that one thing.
That's very possible on that account, especially since a lot of people hoped for the guy version of Keiko.

Maybe Gaia actually listened to my bitching about REIs like S-Pop Club. No, I really don't like REIs which are 100% girl all the way through when all of two male poses when it finishes. Why two? Because pose limitations means there's no room for more than two....

or more likely, maybe they're using Keiko's Cake to test if they can sell more REIs by catering exclusively to the girly girl avatar base and not even include those male poses.  

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:53 am
Sachie Whitby

Maybe Gaia actually listened to my bitching about REIs like S-Pop Club. No, I really don't like REIs which are 100% girl all the way through when all of two male poses when it finishes. Why two? Because pose limitations means there's no room for more than two....

or more likely, maybe they're using Keiko's Cake to test if they can sell more REIs by catering exclusively to the girly girl avatar base and not even include those male poses.
That's also a possibility. I mean I always feel bad for the guys when an item seems to fit only the female base. I usually want an item that's unisexed. sweatdrop I hope the next REI that comes around has male items to sort of counter the Keiko's Cake thing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:37 am
Magnificent Moonbeam
Sachie Whitby

That's also a possibility. I mean I always feel bad for the guys when an item seems to fit only the female base. I usually want an item that's unisexed. sweatdrop I hope the next REI that comes around has male items to sort of counter the Keiko's Cake thing.

Honestly, the complete 100% girl EIs/REIs do not bother me in the least. I like Sainte Ciel such that I have Agape, Eros, Storage & Rosamund's Revenge. Yes, I'm bought these for the more incidental things like the backgrounds, rings, handkerchief, and very little of the clothing. They don't pretend like there might be male clothing poses at some point and don't arbtrarily toss a couple on when its finished like they're tossing us a bone.

Everyone is happy.... except for the trolls [who will never be happy] and the sour grapes people who think every item should be about them.

[[Ironically even though Sainte Ceil is an overtly girly REI, Agape is one of the absolute best items Gaia has made for the male avatar base. Those scissors make some of the overtly girly hairstyles very usable for my avatar base.]]  

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Druddigon

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:44 am
Omg the action in Korra the ACTION!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:25 am
Sachie Whitby

Honestly, the complete 100% girl EIs/REIs do not bother me in the least. I like Sainte Ciel such that I have Agape, Eros, Storage & Rosamund's Revenge. Yes, I'm bought these for the more incidental things like the backgrounds, rings, handkerchief, and very little of the clothing. They don't pretend like there might be male clothing poses at some point and don't arbtrarily toss a couple on when its finished like they're tossing us a bone.

Everyone is happy.... except for the trolls [who will never be happy] and the sour grapes people who think every item should be about them.

[[Ironically even though Sainte Ceil is an overtly girly REI, Agape is one of the absolute best items Gaia has made for the male avatar base. Those scissors make some of the overtly girly hairstyles very usable for my avatar base.]]
I see, that's true. I like the Ciel series as well for the storyline of it and I have the agape, eros, Rosamund's Revenge, and Storge (hoping for the day that the white recolor of Rosamund's Revenge comes true). The scissors are useful though I don't use them a lot and like using the white parts in Agape such as the novice wimple and collar. That's true about people not always being happy, Sachie. Everyone has different opinions. 3nodding  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:46 am
No I do not want to study  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:23 am
Has the GCD always been this bitchy?  

A Redhead Angel

Invisible Player

Druddigon

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:42 am
A Redhead Angel

Well sometimes and I guess I'm in the boot licker club now.

Frankly,I don't really know what to say anymore,It's fun having the devs do stuff like this again it feels more of a community.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:49 am
Druddigon
A Redhead Angel

Frankly,I don't really know what to say anymore,It's fun having the devs do stuff like this again it feels more of a community.

I agree. We have ATA on Mondays, why can't we had a thread similar that is done by one dev? People in the ATA aren't always on GCD sanctioned topics "Will you marry me?" "Whats your favorite anime?" "Do you like bacon?" "Does the Gaia office has a pinball machine?"  

A Redhead Angel

Invisible Player

Druddigon

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:53 am
A Redhead Angel
Druddigon
A Redhead Angel

I agree. We have ATA on Mondays, why can't we had a thread similar that is done by one dev? People in the ATA aren't always on GCD sanctioned topics "Will you marry me?" "Whats your favorite anime?" "Do you like bacon?" "Does the Gaia office has a pinball machine?"

Maybe Lanky should make a sticky thread for Fridays?I wanted to ask him what he thought about everyone saying they should follow their own rules,I mean GCD doesn't always followed "the rules" usually.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:53 am
I have this overwhelming urge to draw either General Iroh II or Noatak.

THAT FINALE. So...all the adult characters are 100x better than the teenagers.

Also, screw Makorra.  

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

A Redhead Angel

Invisible Player

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:04 am
Druddigon
A Redhead Angel
Druddigon
A Redhead Angel

Maybe Lanky should make a sticky thread for Fridays?I wanted to ask him what he thought about everyone saying they should follow their own rules,I mean GCD doesn't always followed "the rules" usually.

Here is how I see it....I am a teacher, an authority. I am the admin of my classroom. I can, and do, break my own rules. Raise your hand, nope...ask to go to the bathroom, nope...I can take my shoes off, I can stand on chairs, I can keep a bottle of water on my desk. Why? Because I am in charge. Is it an abuse of power? No, because there is an uneven distribution of power in my class, just as their is on Gaia. That is the way it has to be to run. It doesn't matter if I taught 6yr olds or 25yr old grad students, there will always be a power hierarchy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:54 pm
today i met ichi and suitor and it was really fun!!!!!!!

i am incredibly short in comparison

to

everyone  

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Dexigone

Lonely Athlete

21,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:58 pm
A Redhead Angel

Yes. If the bitches complain about other bitches and bitches gang up on other bitches that are not GCD bitches, then we can enjoy bitching all day.

But the more extreme version is the SF. But at least we can enjoy the loonier things in life.
emotion_dealwithit  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games