Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:18 pm
warrior_of_boognish
Meromictic
I Found A Sexy 1
oh my god.

According to VO Liam was originally supposed to be Ian's twin brother.

I KNEWHEH IT

THIS SO MUCH

Ha

haha

haaa

Now the question is or whats runnin through the gears, would Liam be a better twin that Louie?

Yes.

Because then there wouldn't be a vampire plot to make a shitty movie about.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:39 pm
Meromictic
shitty movie

As monumentally bad as those shorts were, I really wish Gaia would revisit the concept of doing animated shorts in tandem with large events. s**t had so much potential....

Provided that we don't get people in their second year of animation school to do the work....  

warrior_of_boognish

Destructive Lunatic

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:53 pm
warrior_of_boognish
Meromictic
shitty movie

As monumentally bad as those shorts were, I really wish Gaia would revisit the concept of doing animated shorts in tandem with large events. s**t had so much potential....

Provided that we don't get people in their second year of animation school to do the work....

True. It would be nice to see more animation.

Plus, considering how bad the other ones were, anything new that was even slightly better would be well received. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:02 pm
The Undead Suitor
Uncle Haijin
The Undead Suitor
Druddigon

Also,fought against Ulfric I have to say the empire really is best for Skyrim despite the whole ban of Talos gonk

Yeah, the further you get into the quest line, the less grey it becomes.

Ulfric is outright revealed to only be interested in becoming king for the power.

and it proven to be a thalmor sleeper agent (basically, the thalmor planned to have Ulfric destabalize Skyrim with infighting so they could come in and take over easier.)

And then, its revealed that the only reason the Imperials banned Talos (the only negative viewpoint against them) was because it was part of the treaty that saved the Empire from the Thalmor.

Like...idk. I was hoping it was going to be like..this grey vs grey thing that you could put your character on either side and still fill "good", but........I just cant..

Eh, it's a little more complicated than that, but yeah, Ulfric's pretty bad news all around. Basically, he's only helping the Thalmor as long as the civil war is still going on and weakening the moral and armies of Skyrim, so if he (or the empire) wins, their position in Skyrim is weakened. A Stormcloak victory would hurt them the worst, since it directly hurts their goal of unmaking Talos, Man, and Mundus, but I've always got the impression that the Empire is going to reinstate Talos worship once they've stabilized enough for another war against the Thalmor, since the top officers still worship him, so the Stormcloaks are kind of shooting themselves in the foot.

So that's good and all, I guess, but Ulfric's still helping the Thalmor by oppressing pretty much every nonhuman race except maybe the orcs, so that's not very nice at all. It's not explicitly stated, but I'm pretty sure the Thalmor manipulated him into hating the Dunmer, since they absolutely hate them for being grey-skinned freaks that worship heathen Daedra or magical hermaphrodites (ilu Dunmer) and it's easier on them to kill them all if the Dunmer aren't in a position to fight back. And then there's the whole business in Markarth where Ulfric's okay with Nords taking over their homeland but not Reachmen, but I guess it's more complicated, since they did become crazy homicidal cannibals pretty quick and that's no good. And yeah, Ulfric's pretty power-crazy and ignoring his people's whole history (Nords have been part of the empire like forever) and culture (wtf you'd think they'd at least use the Nordic names for their gods instead of the Cyrodiilic ones) to fight a war ostensibly about preserving their history and culture, so that's no good.

So...yeah. I think you can make a Stormcloak character aligned with the good side, but I think in the long run, the Stormcloak's will be pretty disastrous unless you take them over. It pretty much makes no sense to join the Stormcloaks if you're anything but Nord though. Idk, I didn't like how simple they made the Stormcloak/Empire plot line, so I just didn't do it on my main. I wish there was an option where you could just totally take over everything, since the only other thing I'm not in charge of is the Bard's College. Pretty sure lorewise though, the Dragonborn is in the perfect position to become Talos 2.0 and/or the next emperor, so I don't think it really matters either way in the long run which side you pick.

I HAVE A LOT OF ~*~FEELINGS~*~ ABOUT ELDER SCROLLS OK

IT DOESN'T HELP THAT I'VE BEEN LURKING THE OFFICIAL LORE BOARDS FOR THE PAST COUPLE MONTHS

EVERYTHING IS SNOW WHALES AND ENANTIOMORPHS AND MUATRA AND NOTHING HURTS

*elderscrolls highfive*

And aren't the Thalmor banning Talos in some huge plot to unmake the physical plane so they can go back to being gods not-exactly-gods or ******** dragons I want to play that game.

cool

Yeah, exactly. Talos is the godstuff that's holding the current world together (and preventing the next one from being born, which'll have the Daedra as the Aedra and Peryite as Akatosh if you believe one piece of obscure lore) and preventing them from unraveling time. The gods push on the world, but the world pushes back, so if no one believes in Talos, he might go poof. With Talos gone, Man eliminated, and Man's concept of Akatosh gone, time will theoretically manifest itself as Auri-El and undo everything because of stuff. I'm pretty sure they can't actually get rid of Talos because of CHIM, the fact that they can't kill all the Men, and various other things, but to be honest, the lore around Talos and creation is really, really confusing because so much of it isn't said in the games and is from scattered posts from devs that might not even be canon. At least the Dark Brotherhood stuff makes sense, except when it doesn't. X__X

Wish the game actually touched on all that more (and the fact that the Falmer are totally going to kill everyone) and less on all the fifty-thousand quests to rescue grandpa's favorite axe from bandits. So many axes.

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:33 am
Samuel Elias Carswell
ninja

Won't all that cat fur clog your machines? gonk

It's shedding times!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:43 am
I Found A Sexy 1
Samuel Elias Carswell
ninja

It's shedding times!

Indeed. I don't know why they like me, but I am very worried.

He speaks quietly. One could make out the silhouette of the engineer crouched nervously amidst the cats.  

Beanishes

Toothsome Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:54 am
Samuel Elias Carswell
I Found A Sexy 1
Samuel Elias Carswell
ninja

It's shedding times!

He speaks quietly. One could make out the silhouette of the engineer crouched nervously amidst the cats.

That's...unfortunate. gonk
Did you eat or cook fish recently? Or try to smoke meat?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:59 am
I Found A Sexy 1
Samuel Elias Carswell
I Found A Sexy 1
Samuel Elias Carswell
ninja

It's shedding times!

That's...unfortunate. gonk
Did you eat or cook fish recently? Or try to smoke meat?

No.
The only theory I can come to the conclusion of is that I've acquired a sudden case of animal magnetism.

... ah.... atchoo!  

Beanishes

Toothsome Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:30 am
Finally having a day off. <3

It has that new day off smell even.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:40 am
starting to storm here and we might still have to take Thor to the vet to make sure he's alright. :c  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:40 am
I'm back from the meeting. I'll be starting my assessment at 10:30AM to 3:00 PM, for folding and putting laundry away and then to shredding from 8:15 or 30 to 2:00 PM  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:48 am
Prince Ichi
starting to storm here and we might still have to take Thor to the vet to make sure he's alright. :c

D:

What happened?  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:51 am
Meromictic
Prince Ichi

D:

What happened?
he's acting really odd, really lethargic, feeble, not eating too much tho pat said he ate a lot this morning...he threw up twice last night and he's still really warm to the touch and his 3rd lids are peeking out a bit  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:52 am
Samuel Elias Carswell

No.
The only theory I can come to the conclusion of is that I've acquired a sudden case of animal magnetism.

... ah.... atchoo!
Hon hon hooon

Dem kittehs would be all over yah since Jor considers them lunch.

c;

the snake will be scaring the furballs in your direction

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:53 am
Prince Ichi
Meromictic
Prince Ichi

D:

What happened?
he's acting really odd, really lethargic, feeble, not eating too much tho pat said he ate a lot this morning...he threw up twice last night and he's still really warm to the touch and his 3rd lids are peeking out a bit
Aw ;.;

I hope he feels better.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games