Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:01 pm
With a sigh, Remus hovered the barrel a few paces, taking his time as he cast Abscondo on it. The barrel would appear invisible to anyone not looking for it, but he was so it was easy to direct it as he walked down the street into Hogsmeade.

Already the village had shut down for the night. The only place that would be open would me the Three Broomsticks, The Hogs Head, and Red Rose. But, the Three Broomsticks was also an inn so most of the patrons there would spend the night, the Hogs Head was usually only visited by people like Mundungus and they would be just as invisible as this barrel was going to be. As for the Red Rose, well, it was the quote-un-quote adult only place, tucked onto one of the sides streets.

It was owned by the same people that owned the Red Rose in the Red Lights district of Diagon Alley.

Remus spotted Sirius scanning signs with his wand on the main street and he stopped, setting the barrel down and swishing his wand to make a high pitched whistling noise. He heard it, shrill and bird-like and he knew Sirius would hear it as well.

On cue, he heard a dog from somewhere nearby bark and a sleep yell from it's owner.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:44 am
"Th-th-th-that F-f-fat," he began to stutter profusely. He tried to get control of his shaking voice and it took a moment. He brought it down to a whisper, "The Fat Lady in front of the Gryffindor Common Room got a picture of my father to come over and now the painting is going to inform my actual father that I am conversing, if not more, with Gryffindors," he put his head back in his knees "Scared the s**t out of me, that's for sure," he said, calming down a bit and shakily facing the right way towards the table.  

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:15 am
At Remus' whistle, Sirius had to restrain himself from barking along with the other random dog some where. He waved towards Remus and finished his last scan before trotting over to the other man. He placed a hand on the barrel and grinned.

"Not a single one of them has wards on--or at least, wards I can't break easily," he said waving absently towards the Three Broomsticks.

"I'm changing Red Rose into Honeydukes. Do you want any sign change in particular?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:50 am
Remus grinned. "Somehow I feel that is highly appropriate," he said. "I haven't got any requests, no, wait, the Three Broomsticks and the Hogs Head, might as well switch the inns."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

HellsBitch

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:07 pm
Killa was sitting at the Slytherin table, poking her food, watching the shadows around the room and the things the shadows belonged to. It was always fun to watch the gryffindors shadows. Once you'd learned what to look for in the shadows, you could easily get a laugh. She watched Draco Malfoy's shadow as he threw a fit. His shadow was making death threats at the Gryffindor's shadows. It wasnt enoguh movement for others to see, but she could see it because she had what her parents had called The Ever Seeing Eye. She had never really understood what it meant and why it got called that. She had always just called it The Eye.
She almost smiled as she saw Potters shadow give Malfoy the finger. 'Serves him right' she thought, until she saw his reply. "Cheeky b*****d" she muttered and stuffed some vanilla pudding into her mouth.

She liked the girl. She didnt know her name. Shadows couldnt talk and they didnt have name tags on them, so there was no way she could find out, except for asking around, but that would raise too many question she couldnt answer. She didnt even know the girls orientation, so it was more or less a lost cause, unless she started doing as Malfoy. She might think about doing that, but on the other hand, if a muggle hater like Malfoy could do it, then so could she. All she needed was a reason to do it...

She kept her eyes on the gryffindors, and single slytherin, and smirked slightly as Malfoy came running back in, looking like he had a dementor at his heels.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:47 pm
Sirius smirked. "Being cliche today Remus? Well, alright, I didn't have any better plans for those two. I'll go ahead and start working on the signs then." He smiled and started to turn away, each action filled with excitement.

"Oh wait!" he exclaimed, turning back around and kissing Remus quickly on the lips.

"Love you." He smiled, his eyes practically glowing with mischieviousness as he turned back around and darted to the Red Rose, carefully removing the sign with his wand.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

marissala

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:08 pm
((What's this? I'm back? Yes, exams are done and now I'm all nice and caught up. Yay!))

Hermione wandered into the Great Hall, hoping to catch the end of dinner. She was late, she knew, but, well, she could hope. Especially after the day she had. After breakfast, she had spent all day running around, trying to catch the idiots who had flooded the third-floor washrooms. Apparently, someone thought it would be funny to put wet-start fireworks into the toilets. Now the poor house elves were cleaning it up. She did catch them, however. Eventually she had given up and gone to ask Moaning Myrtle. The poor ghost was so outraged that she gladly gave up names. Now, however, Hermione wanted food. It was apparent that she wasn't going to get any here, though, from the moment she walked in. Great. She had missed dinner. Now she would have to go to the kitchens, something she hated doing and hadn't done since fourth year. Sighing, the bottom of her robes still wet, Hermione gave up and headed out of the Great Hall. Her stomach demanded food, and food it would have.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:49 pm
Kathryn chuckled, so Oliver Wood liked to stalk his old members with owls. She couldn't help but 'aww' at the idea of a caring Wood. Picking underneath her nails she remembered seeing her first Quidditch game and wishing she could fly. Too bad she failed at it.

"Hey, care to wander with me?" he asked. "Sitting here and talking is somewhat-"

Kathryn was about to nod before she, too, caught a glimpse of the shell-shocked Draco. Waving her hand at Gabriel to excuse him, she sat alone for a moment and watched the the boy stutter and talk about what had happened to him. If he wasn't such a stuck-up p***k, she would have felt sorry for him, but instead she stood up and walked next to Gabriel.

"Listen Draco, your father is a wanker, and I doubt you conversing with Gryffindors is on his list of priorities to take care of" She said in a lame tone, aware that she may have come off mean. It was true though, Lucius was well known, but not for noble things at all. Snatching a Tim Tam from the Gryffindor table she tossed it lightly into his hands.  

Lunar_Blade

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:55 pm
Draco scowled at her but made no remark at first. He merely ran his fingers over the groves of the wooden table, lost in his own little world. Then he turned to Kathryn again "Don't talk about anything you wouldn't know about," he chided. He would have added a nice little nickname like "Wolfie" or "Sparky" but he was too panicked about his father.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:13 pm
Remus smiled softly as Sirius dashed off. He would have to wait for Sirius to finish switching the signs before he could do anything with the barrel. So, with a little sigh, he floated the barrel into an alley and strode back to the shack to get another.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:35 pm
Sirius darted from shop to shop, starting the process of removing each sign carefully. Once they were all off their proper hooks, bars, and bolts, he pointed his wand to the ground and made lines connecting each store together.

Red Rose to Honeydukes and back.

Three Broomsticks to the Hogshead and back.

Zonko's to Puddifoot's and back.

Deciding those would be the shops with the barrels above them, Sirius drew a few more random lines connecting lesser shops along the road together, unconciously leaving the book store be.

Once he was done he waved his wand in the air and each sign started slowly traveling towards it's final destination with Sirius watching closely to make sure nothing would accidentally crash--or that some one would suddenly walk out.

That would be bad.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:47 pm
Remus was on his way back with the third barrel when he saw that Sirius was supervising the signs movements to their new spots. He checked the buildings to see what Sirius had switched and grinned as he set the third barrel down in the alley and walked over to Sirius.

"I noticed you left the book store as is," he said lowly.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

HellsBitch

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:57 am
'Hmm... something about the brat's father...' she thought as she tried to get a meaning out of the boy's shadows frantic moves. What was going on here?
She thought of getting up and walking over to him, but that could never end well. Every one knew Malfoy wasnt one to mess with. He had a bad temper. She tilted her head as the Gryffindor girls shadow became dark, almost... cold?
She wanted to find out what was going on. Maybe she should... Yeah, maybe she should.

She got up and straightened her uniform, before wakling over to the Slytherin at the Gryffindor table and gently placed her hand on the boys shoulder.

"I know you've become some sort of friends with the Gryffindors, but acting like this, really isnt your thing, Malfoy." she said, her voice a mix of cold steel and a sweet mothers. She hated using this voice, but she had found it actually worked when people was upset. Not that she had tried it very often.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 3:12 am
He stiffened and turned. Instead of snide remarking her, I mean she was a slytherin, one of his kind, he just turned his head. He straightened up and shook his head, amazingly without messing up his hair (he he, probably from all the gook in his hair -rofl-) "Yes. Yes you're right. Okay, it's done and overwith," he said, talking to himself more than anyone else. "I did almost get the password though," he said, speaking at a level at which the others could hear, smirking, "I was just about to say it when he came," he said, not showing any signs of remorse for trying to open the Gryffindor Portrait to the common room. Then he turned to the girl again, who was hovering over him and watching Kathryn. "Erm..." he said, looking about him to see if anyone was watching (like they'd care ><) and he moved over a little "You may sit if you desire," he drawled. He remembered her a little. He always seemed to bother her...but then, he bothered everyone, not that he wasn't exactly proud of being able to find that one thing to irk someone. Well except that Gabriel fellow...oh well, in due time.  

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:09 am
Sirius jumped at Remus unexpected appearance, causing the sign for Red Rose to jolt slightly. After making sure it would make it's way safely without any more unexpected jolts on its own, Sirius turned to glance over at the book store. He smirked and shook his head.

"I didn't even realize that. The fear of your wrath has instilled itself inside my mind, Moony," he laughed quietly.  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games