Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

scintillio

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:43 am
Welcome to you all! for those i missed and to Shadowman, please, do join in any convos on the first page, or anywhere for that matter!

if you wanna talk, just PM me =D and i hope you like it here! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:57 am
HEY. CALL ME TONY, IF YOU WANT.  

Raithos Longfang

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:48 pm
BengalDragon
HEY. CALL ME TONY, IF YOU WANT.

hey tony! welcome to LOH  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:56 pm
Yes, welcome, dear Tony.
I very much like your avatar.
b  

Bellabie

Milliani

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:06 pm
There are more people who welcome others, compared to introducing them self now crying

Well.. I guess it can't be helped.

Welcome to all on page 102 neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:37 am
sup, im xeanik and i joined the Legion of Helpers cause i want to help people out. i know what it was like being new to gaia and its not easy sad so thats y im here. i am willing to help anyone that needs it, i will donate gold and or items. if u need anything just ask me and i will do something to help u out smile please don't hesitate to ask me for help, i dont mind helping people, so just ask me whenever u need help and i'll be there mrgreen  

xeanik

scintillio

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:56 am
xeanik
sup, im xeanik and i joined the Legion of Helpers cause i want to help people out. i know what it was like being new to gaia and its not easy sad so thats y im here. i am willing to help anyone that needs it, i will donate gold and or items. if u need anything just ask me and i will do something to help u out smile please don't hesitate to ask me for help, i dont mind helping people, so just ask me whenever u need help and i'll be there mrgreen

hello~! ^^ and welcome =D if you need anything yourself, just ask! PM me if you like~ 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:41 pm
Czarinas Knife
xeanik

hello~! ^^ and welcome =D if you need anything yourself, just ask! PM me if you like~ 3nodding

i'm here to help as well  

Ronzalpha

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:57 pm
Whoa two ron's...this is gunna get confusing

Feel free to ask me anything
I have to listen im a mod razz

^_^ But I would be happy to answer any questions  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:36 pm
Hey Everybody is an honor to be here with you
My name's Raziel
And I like to help people a lot specially the new ones
Hello again to everybody  

razielmcleod

MissSmallJugs

Tipsy Receiver

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:55 pm
Um, hello! My name is Miss Yuki... but you can call me Yuki or Miss... or my real name, which is Maria!! ^^; I'm not new, but I am willing to help anyone who needs it!! whee  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:42 pm
Hi Yuki/Miss/Maria and Raziel. i welcome yo both to this guild. feel free to ask me or any mod anything. we will try..no do our best to reply to your questions.  

Ronzalpha

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:06 pm
Welcome everyone to the legion of helpers
*bows*
As ron stated we are all here to help anyone that ask's it (except if they deny our help then we dont try anymore than we have too) but any of our active members will help you and if you really need any help with anything I am a mod and would love to help you!

Pass on some idea's on how you think we can fix the guild or improve it!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:33 pm
hello all...im new here. first time joining a guild in gaia too.
i hope to have a nice experience here...and hopefully ppl who will help me with my dream avvie.

of course, i will try to help too heart xd  

x Silent Sonata x

Dapper Spotter

8,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games