Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply APG Chatterbox
What are you thinking right now? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 241 242 243 244 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[ Rocker-ness ]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:42 pm
[[♥]]

P h o ` is such a loner.
=|

[[♥]]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:00 pm
=.=# Stupid Kevin Le...thinking that he's so high-and-mighty!

Bruno: Hey, asian girl. -looking at me-
Me: -looks- What?
Kevin: She's not asian. She's filipino.
Bruno: Dude, she IS asian. What? Is she a "PACIFIC ISLANDER"?
Kevin: EXACTLY!
Me: =.=#
Bruno: Dude, I hate it when my friend does that. "Oh, they're not asians. They're PACIFIC ISLANDERS." That's just stupid. They ARE asians!
Kevin: DUDE, Japanese people are pacific islanders but they're asians!
Me: ~thinking to self: Oh, THAT's reasonable. NOT. What a stupid excuse!!~
Bruno: Then, filipinos ARE asians.
Kevin: ...

HA!!! In his face!! In his *BEEP*ing face!!! >D What a racist a*****e. mad Just because filipinos have "darker skin," he won't accept them as asians!? Not all filips even have dark skin like me! -twitch- ..Bruno isn't asian, but he undertsands.

And why the hell is Tiff like that!? She hated Riku from Kingdom Hearts 'cause he's an "arrogant jerk" but when she saw him in Kinghom Hearts2, NOW, she's all like: "That game you're playing is not good. Did you see Kingdom Hearts2?" "Yeah," I replied. "Omg...*-* Riku is SO hot...!" she responded. I stood up and said, "I'm gonna kill you!!" Then, Maria came and asked what was going on but I kept talking: "I can't believe you! You're so shallow! You hated him but now, you like him just because he looks "hot"!? Unbelievable!" I shook my head and walked out. T__T### Is it just me or are people turning shallow? It's kind of like wanting to marry a RICH man just to have all the money. I hate it when they only like/accept people based on their appearance and NOT their personality.

Isako Narumi

soumakisa

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:36 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:58 am
Gosh...the rp "A Few Hundred Bullets Back" doesn't have a lot of people. I've invited Angie, but who knows if she's going to join...and Pink might join as well. But NG won't....she doesn't like RPs.  

Goldfish Sushi

5,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200

Panda Got No Game

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:03 pm
crud...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:15 pm
I"m thinking about what to think about =^.^=  

Xx_ tokyo_hottie_xX

Isako Narumi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:11 pm
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:37 am
*tear tear tear.
i'm all alone at home while they're at the mall.
oh how i miss them so.  

laundromat passion

azn _g

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:31 am
im thinking that im gonna go to kfc and get a magical chicken that i will eat and make me fly and then i will go to get a kool pair of shoes then i will call the easter bunny to give me magic eggs that explode and i will go and rule kfc and get chicken that will make fall asleep and wake up as a hobo then go back to sleep then presto its christmas merry christmas everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xd its christmas!!!!!!!!!yay  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:58 am
That some ******** dont deserve to breathe..... Mr.Hmruler.  

Reizomaku

Isako Narumi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:23 pm
WTH IS SHE DOING THERE!? She's supposed to be at Gaia or at the forum!! Why did she suddenly pop there!?!?! SHEESH!!! Just when I'm starting have fun! T____T And that's the only way I could talk to the others, too...kuso...!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:32 pm
eek HOLY SHIZNICKS!!! I accidentally clicked "Report this guild"!!! >.>; Stupid mouse!! TT-TT;;;;  

Isako Narumi

sileeka_h

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:32 pm
OMG, I want a G Blade... But too poor...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:32 pm

Rebirth Project

melon7aydee

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:34 pm
about exams.. sweatdrop  
APG Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 241 242 243 244 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games