Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Worst Things You Can Ever Say As A Pagan Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 6:55 am
patch99329

Tell her that to be a good G~ witch, all spells invlolve self-beheading.
Tempting  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:01 am
'You do understand , pre - Apollo Delphi , was Copper Serpent tradition ?

I know Twinkle , and her buddy would scream "prove it !"...

But our tradition , knows that...'

Ah yes, how horrid of people to ask for proof. When your tradition knows it.

Edit: OH GODZ IT GETS BETTER!
I suggest that he might be getting confused with the myth of appollo and the serpent.

'Killing the Serpent was an allegory for the patriarchal Greek
takeover , of the Serpent Tradition of the Goddess...

Same as the Herculian "myth"...'

Same story , told endless ways , different cultures...

Remember...I do not believe in his - story...I do not put rationalism on a pedestal...
I am not "greek"...nor would I ever want to be...'

I asked him if he was thinking of the minoan religion, and got THIS:
Patch...I do not care about history...

Our tradition has never cared about his - story...

The written down , and documented...as the Obri - Runic
Tradition was ORAL TRADITION...mouth to ear...as we said...

Passed down...through grandmother...mother...daughter...

Then , the secret priesthoods who later corrupted it for power...'
'  

patch99329

SpudCannon

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 1:04 pm
Tsk, tsk, Patch. This person was right, and it is bigger than just Delphi. Didn’t you know that there is only one possible explanation behind why so many of the hero gods were depicted as slaying serpent-like beasts, and why these beasts were sometimes primordial creator figures, and why sometimes they were female, and why sometimes earthy-goddesses were associated with serpents or had consorts that were associated with serpents? There is only one rational explanation: there was a worldwide Paleolithic, monotheistic, serpent-symbolized earth goddess religion that was eventually usurped by the warlike p***s-bearers and their violent gods.

Whoops, I think I just initiated you into the ancient goddess cult by revealing Her mysteries. I probably should have put spoiler tags around that or something.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:24 pm
SpudCannon
There is only one rational explanation: there was a worldwide Paleolithic, monotheistic, serpent-symbolized earth goddess religion that was eventually usurped by the warlike p***s-bearers and their violent gods.

Whoops, I think I just initiated you into the ancient goddess cult by revealing Her mysteries. I probably should have put spoiler tags around that or something.
Spud? Can I birth your children?  

TeaDidikai

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:54 pm
SpudCannon
Post made of awesome

You, sir/madam, have the official Reagun Ban's seal of approval.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:56 pm
CuAnnan

User Image
rofl ...

Wait... I never got that. sweatdrop  

TeaDidikai

patch99329

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 11:34 pm
SpudCannon
Tsk, tsk, Patch. This person was right, and it is bigger than just Delphi. Didn’t you know that there is only one possible explanation behind why so many of the hero gods were depicted as slaying serpent-like beasts, and why these beasts were sometimes primordial creator figures, and why sometimes they were female, and why sometimes earthy-goddesses were associated with serpents or had consorts that were associated with serpents? There is only one rational explanation: there was a worldwide Paleolithic, monotheistic, serpent-symbolized earth goddess religion that was eventually usurped by the warlike p***s-bearers and their violent gods.

blaugh heart  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 6:30 am
TeaDidikai
Spud? Can I birth your children?
Can you imagine the pure, concentrated cynicism the two of us would produce? I’m not sure if the world is ready, Tea.

Like so many of our fellow pagans, we must simply take solace in the fact that the only thing holding us back is the inability of our fellow human beings to comprehend how awesome we are . . . oh, and Christian persecution.

CuAnnan
You, sir/madam,
*Gasp* These are the labels of the p***s-bearers. I prefer mir or sadam.

Quote:
have the official Reagun Ban's seal of approval.
Hooray! I promise not to club this one!

patch99329

blaugh heart
Note to self: the initiate is pleased and contented. Time to reveal the most important part of the Mysteries . . . nudity.

Alright, I better calm down before I stop being as funny as I think I am. Seriously though guys, I have been lurking around Gaia for a loooong time without posting and probably would have never started posting if it hadn’t been for the interesting stuff I saw from you people. I’m excited to see how welcoming all of you are.  

SpudCannon

patch99329

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:05 am
I think it's because we're all cynical gits, and we find comfort in our own kind?

In the words of jessica rabbit 'he makes me laugh'.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:50 am
SpudCannon
Can you imagine the pure, concentrated cynicism the two of us would produce? I’m not sure if the world is ready, Tea.

I fully intend to indoctrinate them with my motto:
"Life is a jest and all things show it,
I thought so once, and now I know it!"

That should mediate the damage.

Quote:
Like so many of our fellow pagans, we must simply take solace in the fact that the only thing holding us back is the inability of our fellow human beings to comprehend how awesome we are . . . oh, and Christian persecution.
Fellow pagan? Sweets- I'm not a pagan.

Quote:
CuAnnan
You, sir/madam,
*Gasp* These are the labels of the p***s-bearers. I prefer mir or sadam.
You're not helping me be less attracted to you.

Quote:
Note to self: the initiate is pleased and contented. Time to reveal the most important part of the Mysteries . . . nudity.
I thought you were Hellenic, not Gardnarian! blaugh

Quote:
Alright, I better calm down before I stop being as funny as I think I am. Seriously though guys, I have been lurking around Gaia for a loooong time without posting and probably would have never started posting if it hadn’t been for the interesting stuff I saw from you people. I’m excited to see how welcoming all of you are.

Nuri! Deo! Fiddler! He's ready. Get the Jello and the toddler pool!  

TeaDidikai

patch99329

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 11:07 am
Wherever I read it, its always the same!!!

Other religions don't get it, so why should we???

Imagine the trouble that would be caused if we wrote 'christian' instead of 'Christian'!!!

I rarerly see our religion spelt with a capital P. I have no idea why? Maybe its just not classed as worthy enough??? This is starting to annoy me. Paganism is just as meaningful as any other religion!

ZomGZZ, grammar discrimination!!!1!!one!!1

I tend not to read so far into the possible-but-very-unlikley connotations of poor grammar.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 12:18 pm
patch99329
Wherever I read it, its always the same!!!

Other religions don't get it, so why should we???

Imagine the trouble that would be caused if we wrote 'christian' instead of 'Christian'!!!

I rarerly see our religion spelt with a capital P. I have no idea why? Maybe its just not classed as worthy enough??? This is starting to annoy me. Paganism is just as meaningful as any other religion!

I tend not to read so far into the possible-but-very-unlikley connotations of poor grammar.
He might have a point... if paganism was a religion at all.  

TeaDidikai

patch99329

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 12:33 pm
A point repeated raised to her. xd

Even so, I still wouldn't take offense anymore than I would any other lack of capitalization.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 12:58 pm
patch99329

The poster's got it all wrong! Capital letters are a tool of the patriarchy's oppression! DOWN WITH CAPITALS!

(Okay, you're so the only one who's gonna get that, since I believe only the two of us read DPS on LJ)  

Sivirs

patch99329

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:06 pm
Sivirs
patch99329

The poster's got it all wrong! Capital letters are a tool of the patriarchy's oppression! DOWN WITH CAPITALS!

(Okay, you're so the only one who's gonna get that, since I believe only the two of us read DPS on LJ)

Indeed. xd
I love DPS. I have to decide whether to post here or there when I get a snark, sometimes; like the thing with his-tory above, I simply cannot choose!  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games