Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iOggy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:27 pm
Saint-Saens
Masquanade
Schemerblah was our 2,000th member!!

Aww, too bad I missed it...
YAYS!!

iOggy
Yay, my laptop has a 'Net connection, despite me being in a dinky little town in the middle of NOWHERE (Crested Butte, CO).

Anyway, yeah. I don't buy anybody birthday presents except my parents, so get over it.

Saens: wary is a perfectly valid word, and you even used it correctly! *gives Saens a virtual cookie*

w00+ I feel special now, and I can hunt you down, using my ub3|2 hacking skillz. xd

On a completely unrelated note, OMGLOOKATTEHNEWSMILEYS rofl pirate talk2hand

Actually, you can't anymore, seeing as I'm not in Crested Butte. You can see where I WAS, for what it's worth... ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:23 pm
Ow. Wisdom-teeth removal is painful. I spent all of yesterday after the surgery was over on the couch.  

Durza the Shade

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 7:02 pm
Durza the Shade
Ow. Wisdom-teeth removal is painful. I spent all of yesterday after the surgery was over on the couch.

There. There Durza. I've been there. I know how it is. I have felt that pain before. crying 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:11 pm
Masquanade
Durza the Shade

There. There Durza. I've been there. I know how it is. I have felt that pain before. crying 3nodding

Same here. And the sad thing is, I'm going to have to do it AGAIN. They only pulled the bottom ones the first time.  

iOggy

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:21 pm
iOggy
Masquanade
Durza the Shade

Same here. And the sad thing is, I'm going to have to do it AGAIN. They only pulled the bottom ones the first time.

Luckily I got all of mine pulled out at the same time. Though they did have to drill in my jaw bone to get to the bottom ones out. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:21 pm
iOggy
Masquanade
Durza the Shade

aw man that must suck xD What a great way to start off summer.

the first day i got off from school i went to get a check up and i needed some shot and my doctor wanted me to get a blood test cuz' i looked 'too white'  

RinoaHeartilly

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 5:41 pm
Masquanade
iOggy
Masquanade
Durza the Shade

Luckily I got all of mine pulled out at the same time. Though they did have to drill in my jaw bone to get to the bottom ones out. crying

Ouch. At least they got to mine early enough that there were no roots or anything. It could have been much worse.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 2:01 am
According to my dentist, I should have my wisdom teeth taken out this year or the next. Owww. I have decided that my body hates me.

...I'm considering deleting the member shop/quests thread. Does anyone actually look at it, other than posting in it? And it's hard keeping things updated.  

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

iOggy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 8:23 am
Silver Gryphon
According to my dentist, I should have my wisdom teeth taken out this year or the next. Owww. I have decided that my body hates me.

...I'm considering deleting the member shop/quests thread. Does anyone actually look at it, other than posting in it? And it's hard keeping things updated.

Having your wisdom teeth pulled is grounds for deciding that your body hates you? Most people have to get their widsom teeth pulled these days.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 10:10 am
We're in the process of re-doing our internet, thus the explanation for my absence lately. I'm using the "family computer," so I won't be able to get much acess, as everyone uses it around here.

But I'm on Dial-Up right now, ugh. talk2hand Not fun at all, when you're used to DSL. It's....dial-up. and slow, and...not cool.

Just checking up. They said it should be finished around the 24th or so.  

Saint-Saens

iOggy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 10:55 am
Saint-Saens
We're in the process of re-doing our internet, thus the explanation for my absence lately. I'm using the "family computer," so I won't be able to get much acess, as everyone uses it around here.

But I'm on Dial-Up right now, ugh. talk2hand Not fun at all, when you're used to DSL. It's....dial-up. and slow, and...not cool.

Just checking up. They said it should be finished around the 24th or so.

Yep, Dialup suxxorz. I thank whatever applicable deity for my broadband access.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 11:58 am
Silver- If you want to, you can delete that sticky. I personally don't look at it. sweatdrop  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 2:24 pm
iOggy
Silver Gryphon

Having your wisdom teeth pulled is grounds for deciding that your body hates you? Most people have to get their widsom teeth pulled these days.

That and a few other problems I'm having right now.

@ Masquanade: OK. Deleted. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 7:20 pm
iOggy
Silver Gryphon

Ahhh yes but humans are evolving. I know people that weren't born with wisdom teeth. 3nodding Lucky bastards . . .  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Tori_no_Kawaii

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 7:36 pm
Masquanade
iOggy
Silver Gryphon

Ahhh yes but humans are evolving. I know people that weren't born with wisdom teeth. 3nodding Lucky bastards . . .

How is that possible? (im so naive....) sweatdrop  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games