Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:57 pm
Lance Kisgyr
Gho the Girl
rmcdra
Yes I culture raped away the Yamoto Kingdom, the TyrannoRanger's seal, the Dragon treasures, and soon all the Dinosaur Kingdoms and the Dora Fairy Kingdom will belong to me BWAHAHAHAHA
. . . confused

I feel I've missed something.

Join the club...

In my last avi outfit, I was dressed as Burai the DragonRanger. Hence, I'm in league with the Dragon, specifically Dragon Caesar.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:00 pm
rmcdra
Lance Kisgyr
Gho the Girl
rmcdra
Yes I culture raped away the Yamoto Kingdom, the TyrannoRanger's seal, the Dragon treasures, and soon all the Dinosaur Kingdoms and the Dora Fairy Kingdom will belong to me BWAHAHAHAHA
. . . confused

Join the club...

In my last avi outfit, I was dressed as Burai the DragonRanger. Hence, I'm in league with the Dragon, specifically Dragon Caesar.
Somehow, this doesn't actually make me comprehend what's going on. In fact, it sort of makes me have more questions.

And damnit, I just picked up "Living Buddha Living Christ" and was about to read it too.  

Gho the Girl

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:05 pm
Gho the Girl
rmcdra
Lance Kisgyr
Gho the Girl
rmcdra
. . . confused

Join the club...

Somehow, this doesn't actually make me comprehend what's going on. In fact, it sort of makes me have more questions.

And damnit, I just picked up "Living Buddha Living Christ" and was about to read it too.
Okay quick summary. Zyurangers = source footage for season one of Mighty Morphing Power Rangers. To me Zyurangers makes more sense than MMPR, has a more serious story line, and makes the Green Ranger (aka the Dragon Ranger) just that much cooler.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:08 pm
rmcdra
Gho the Girl
rmcdra
Lance Kisgyr
Gho the Girl
rmcdra
. . . confused

Join the club...

Okay quick summary. Zyurangers = source footage for season one of Mighty Morphing Power Rangers. To me Zyurangers makes more since than MMPR, has a more serious story line, and makes the Green Ranger (aka the Dragon Ranger) just that much cooler.
Oh cool. I thought it might be that, but I just have no knowledge of that stuffage.

How are you? I'm going to sign onto YIM will you be on?  

Gho the Girl

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:13 pm
Gho the Girl
rmcdra
Gho the Girl
rmcdra
Lance Kisgyr

Join the club...

Okay quick summary. Zyurangers = source footage for season one of Mighty Morphing Power Rangers. To me Zyurangers makes more since than MMPR, has a more serious story line, and makes the Green Ranger (aka the Dragon Ranger) just that much cooler.
Oh cool. I thought it might be that, but I just have no knowledge of that stuffage.

How are you? I'm going to sign onto YIM will you be on?
Yep I'm on but I'm going out for a smoke. I'll be right back.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:23 am
Gho the Girl
So, I have to not laugh so hard, not sing quietly when an all time fave comes over the radio, and be less outrageous in order to be taken seriously? Can't my 2+ years of working there, all those call ins I covered, my dedication to my job and work be enough?

Not only that, but in order to get the upfront truth, I had to confront one of my managers.

Sure, I'm different. I get that. But I work hard. I know what I'm doing, and care about it. Sure, my speed's been decreasing, but I've been dishwashing for five ******** years, and I can feel the absence of strength in my body. I've been worn down by you and this job.

All I know is that one day very soon I will be leaving you. Whether it's for a new job, school, or just to save my sanity, I am already gone. I feel it in my bones. I'm not cut out for here, no matter how much any of my friends try and convince me I'm the man.

Were I the man, I'd be holding the position I wanted. Were I the man, I'd be this imaginary person you all make me out to be.

But I'm not.

I'm the queer.

I swear... these people are pissing me off!

~snuggles up~

In other news:
Apparently Free Rights on Red aren't sorted out through the "Photo Capture Non-Stop" systems, so I have to go to court.  

TeaDidikai

Collowrath

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:42 am
TeaDidikai

In other news:
Apparently Free Rights on Red aren't sorted out through the "Photo Capture Non-Stop" systems, so I have to go to court.

This has become a major problem in Ohio. Lots of bogus tickets have been issued from the stop light cameras for right turn on red, people going through on yellow, and a whole mixed bag of other problems. Columbus City Council is debating throwing them out altogether until they can figure out how to make them work within reasonable legal parameters or until they can find some way to curb the legal cost of people contesting them.

Hope it goes well for you. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:47 am
TeaDidikai

In other news:
Sorry that you have to go court. I'm sure all is going to go fine.  

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:13 am
rmcdra
TeaDidikai

In other news:
Sorry that you have to go court. I'm sure all is going to go fine.
I have the added defense of "I know I came to a full and complete stop... not only does the time stamp show that there were several seconds pause, but also that the intersection was clear and for ******** SAKE! MY ENGINE DIED AND I HAD TO RESTART IT!"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:21 pm
Lance Kisgyr
Does anyone even know what 'throw down' means?

To Throw Down the Gauntlet.
To issue formal challenge.

Gho the Girl
So, I have to not laugh so hard, not sing quietly when an all time fave comes over the radio, and be less outrageous in order to be taken seriously? Can't my 2+ years of working there, all those call ins I covered, my dedication to my job and work be enough?

Not only that, but in order to get the upfront truth, I had to confront one of my managers.

Sure, I'm different. I get that. But I work hard. I know what I'm doing, and care about it. Sure, my speed's been decreasing, but I've been dishwashing for five ******** years, and I can feel the absence of strength in my body. I've been worn down by you and this job.

All I know is that one day very soon I will be leaving you. Whether it's for a new job, school, or just to save my sanity, I am already gone. I feel it in my bones. I'm not cut out for here, no matter how much any of my friends try and convince me I'm the man.

Were I the man, I'd be holding the position I wanted. Were I the man, I'd be this imaginary person you all make me out to be.

But I'm not.

I'm the queer.

It is the tragedy of the world, that so often, people do not see who we are or what we do... merely what we are.... and that decides everything for them.

~huggles~  

Fiddlers Green

Lance Kibagari

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:48 pm
Just when my back starts feeling better (or at least less painful), I have to go and stretch it out and now it's hurting again. Anyone want to help me call myself a ******** moron? s**t, I should probably see a doctor, but with a trip to New York coming up in eleven days and with my grandmother and uncle coming down for a few days before that, I'm going to have to wait. Plus, my imagination runs off with me. Hypochondriac? Yes.

Not only that, I'm feeling alone and depressed. It's no secret I tend to be withdrawn, that I enjoy my privacy, that I'm introverted. But I do enjoy the company of human beings, even on an impersonal level like the internet. To a point, I feel forgotten and detached from humanity; a feeling I do not and never have liked. One of my best friends is so immersed in work, his own laziness, and his girlfriend that he never has time, and my other best friend is constantly working (no fault of his own, mind you) and going out with other friends because it's convenient. The other friends I had acquired through the years have moved on or forgotten about me. The house is empty, quiet, and all I hear aside from the TV are my fingers clacking against the keys and the thumping in my chest.

I'm always alone at the worst possible ********, I could use a hug and a cup of tea. At least one of those things I can do for myself.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:05 am
@ Lance
*hugs* I have rods in my back from scoliosis surgery when I was 13 so I understand back pains. You really should see a doctor about it.  

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150

Lance Kibagari

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:12 am
rmcdra
@ Lance
*hugs* I have rods in my back from scoliosis surgery when I was 13 so I understand back pains. You really should see a doctor about it.

I totally would, but at the moment it's 3:05am, no one's awake, no one's around... in general life just pretty much sucks at the moment. I'll have to wait 'til tomorrow to say anything when people get home.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:32 am
Lance Kisgyr
rmcdra
@ Lance

I totally would, but at the moment it's 3:05am, no one's awake, no one's around... in general life just pretty much sucks at the moment. I'll have to wait 'til tomorrow to say anything when people get home.
Yeah its 2:30am over here where I'm at. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts.  

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150

Lance Kibagari

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:37 am
rmcdra
Yeah its 2:30am over here where I'm at. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts.

Thanks, I could sure use all the help I can get.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games