Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:28 am
Kazu slowly moved pulling Iaffrette up onto his lap and started kissing her again. “ I don’t expect you just to pleasure me, let me return the favor.” He said, still panting from what Red did to him. He moved giving her a few kisses before biting down on her neck again. “ unless you are done and don’t want me doing anything back” he said quietly.

Jen sat beside Cillia and put an arm around her and leaned on her as they sat at the table. “ I’m sorry again for not contacting you back so soon. My hound form is just easier to heal in” he explained with a sigh.

Kidd sat beside Kana and rubbed her leg before looking at Jen and Kana. “ Can’t you get stuck as a hound?” Kidd asked and kissed Kanas cheek. “ I thought if you let the beast take over you can get stuck.” She added.

Jen moved a little and shrugged. “ depends on how strong you are and how strong your beast is.” Jen said and moved looking toward the window. “ Maybe earlier in this year yes but I had a decent handle of the control.” He explained.

Hisa shifted half turning to look at Neko, his red eyes glowing and he nodded. “ It’s what Death magic looks like when you use it full force.” He explained and took a few steps back. “ Hiei upstairs?”

Kaito shifted seeing the cell door break open, he sat up fast and moved toward the door before stopping and going back to help Yukina. “ Dad, Mom won’t wake up at all. Please help her...”  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:09 am
Iaffrette shifted, straddling his lap and moaning a bit as he bit her neck. "Mmm, dont stop..." she replied lowly, wrapping her arms around him loosely and moving to catch his mouth with hers.

"Its fine, i understand now. I was just stuck in my head earlier and over thinking things after...umm." she blushed a bit and glanced up at him, not wanting to say anything more in front of Kidd and Kana. "Anyway, lets enjoy dinner, i accidently forgot to eat lunch earlier."

Kana smiled, returning the kiss, and moved to look the menu over before looking up at Jen and Cillia. "You two have a fight?"

Neko jogged over. "Yeah, hes upstairs picking a fight with a sour looking old woman. Kazuma, you guys alright?" She asked, looking over at Kuwabara and the kids.

Kazuma moved, crouching down and picking Yukina up carefully. "I'll be better once i get my family hone safe and taken care of."

"I can help with that. Hisa are you going up to fight? If so can you tell Hiei i got them home safe?" She asked, pulling a few shadows over.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:48 am
Kazu chuckled and bit down a few more times before moving to pick them up and walking toward one of his medical beds and laying her there and leaning over her with a smirk. " Now your all mine, and I can do whatever I want.....what to do first." He thought out loud before moving to kiss down her chest slowly and tugging at her pants.

Jen chuckled and kissed Cil. " I understand, I'm still sorry." He said and leaned back on the chair and waved his hand. " No, Of course not. " He said about the fight and nodded. " Would be perfect, I didn't even get to eat at this hunt. I'm so hungry." He said with asigh.

Kidd shifted looking at them before looking at the menu. " Don't eat these three items babe, there human." Kidd pointed out so Kana wouldn't be stuck eating human here. " Everything else is pretty safe..."

"Oh, Him and Grandmother are getting to know each-other? How sweet is that." Hisa said and took a few steps back before looking toward the stairs and heading up the stair case. " I'll help Hiei, Just get them out of here." Hisa said.

Yukina moved leaning on Kazuma and opened his eyes slowly. " K..kazuma?" Yukina asked and looked up at him before looking at the kids and then a Neko and moved. " Where is my brother? You can't let him kill that person. These people are human....he'll get in trouble." Yukina said quietly scared for Hiei.

There was another lound bang and the building started to rumble.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:42 pm
Iaffrette laughed lightly as he picked her, moving to kiss him, and dragging her claws across his back before he laid her down. She looked up at him as leaned over her, smirking a bit and stretching her arms up above her head. "Hmm, what indeed?" She mused, closing her eyes and enjoying it as he kissed down her stomach, lifting her hips slightly so he could get her pants off.

Cillia nodded. "How long til your next hunt?" She asked. She had a hope she could coordinate a few days off here and there while he was home between hunts.

Kana blinked, and nodded. "Thanks...puppet masters eat humans?" She asked quietly? Not sure if that was a normal thing or just in case certain demons passed through.

Neko turned toward the Kuwabara family and shook her head. "No reason to worry. I have a gut feeling Hisa is gunna be doing most of the damage. Lets get you four out of here though, before the literally bring the house down." She moved, wrapped the four up in a group hug, porting them all back to the temple.

Kazuma blinked, the sunlight suddenly bright after being in a dungeon like basement. "Oh man, thats a trip and a half. You guys alright?" He adked, looking down at Yukina and the twins.

Emiko nodded. "Im okay."

Neko looked around, one hand pressing to her temple to stop the headache that flared up from porting a group. "I can call Kurama if you need a medic."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:31 pm
Kazu removed her pants and moved kissing up her legs slowly before making it between her legs and slowly licking and blowing on her before he moved to bite into her thigh a few times. It didn't take long for him to go back to eating her out though.

Jen shifted a little trying to think and smiled. " A few weeks. I think Iaffrette's is gonna skip the next one so I will as well. She's pretty worried about Kazu and his struggling again with trying to get clean. It's hard." Jen explained sitting there with her.

Kidd laughed a little and played with the menu. " Yeah, Some of us do. Some don't. It just depends on who your friends with." Kidd explained.

Yukina leaned on Kazuma and shifted looking at the kids as well before closing her eyes. " I'm so tired." She said quietly and looked toward Neko. " Are you going back for my brother? and yes we could use Kurama."

Again another few rumbles before the mansion started crashing down. Hiei and Hisayuki inside.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:40 am
Iaffrette shuddered a bit, gasping with the bites and moving her hips slightly, burying her fingers in his hair as he started in on her. She moaned a bit, tilting her head to watch him s moment. "Ah...that feels good..."

Cillia placed her order as the waiter puppet came over, handing him back her menu and nodded to Jen. "I hadn't seen or heard from Kazuhiro these last few days, did something happen?" She asked.

Kana smirked. "Glad i got the right friends then." She ordered a salad to be safe and turned her menu over.

Neko nodded. "Yeah, as soon as i call Kurama ill port back. Lets get you guys inside though." She recommended, pulling her phone out and calling the fox.

Kuwabara shifted, carrying Yukina inside, but making sure the kids stayed close regardless as they headed inside. He walked down the hall, moving to set Yukina down in their bed gently. "Rest for now, you need anything?"  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:09 am
Kazu chuckled and slowly teased the woman a few more times, he slid in two fingers and played with her and still worked on eating her out. He moved turning his head again biting another part of her leg before speeding up his fingers in her wanted her to come.

Jen blinked and looked to the side. “ His just been struggling really badly again with drugs. His an addict and probably always will be. I think Isuna is working on something that will trick his brain like a placebo effect in hoping. “ Jen started and leaned on his hand on the table after he ordered. “ It’s unfair to Lala.”

Kidd shifted and turned looking st Jen and rolled her eyes. “ That kids been a druggy since he was 14, your gonna have to give him time to adjust and support him. That s**t is hard to break free from and isn’t he also Candyman? Making and dealing can’t be easy.”

“Doctor Minamino Speaking, how can I help you?” The fox answered the phone sitting in his office at work.

Yukina laid there and cradled her arm taking a small breath and shook her head. “ The kids are alright, that’s all that matters. I’m fine” she said and opened her crimson eyes, scared and sad.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:08 am
Iaffrette tensed, tilting her head back, and arching her spine, moaning a bit louder as she finished, breathing a bit heavy and relaxing looking down at Kazuhiro and smiling, reaching down to pull him up to kiss him. "I love you."

Cillia nodded. "And didn't Iaffrette know all this prior to mate marking with him?" She asked. "She knew what she was getting into right?"

Kana tilted her head a bit. "Is he still making and selling if ges trying to get clean? That seems counter productive."

"Hey Kurama, its Neko. I need a house call over at the temple. Coven showed up and kidnapped Kazuma, Yukina, and the kids...Yukina has a broken arm, and Kuwabaras wheezing but hasn't said anything yet." She explained, walking back over to a shaded area. "I gotta go find Hiei and Hisa, but I'll meet you back here once i grab them." She ported, the phone going static til she came out near the remains of the mansion. "Uhhh, gotta go. Thanks in advance, bye."

She hung up and picked over some of the rubble. "Hiei! Hisa!"  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:03 am
“ I love you too, I’m sorry I’m stupid” Kazu shifted kissing the woman a few times before yawning and resting his head on hers and kissing her cheek. “ Let’s get cleaned up and I’ll make you dinner before bed. I’m assuming you didn’t eat in hell” Kazu said moving to grab her pants and hand them to her before fixing his and heading to the bathroom.

Jen shrugged playing with his drink. “ Yeah she did but he was going to get clean for her. Thst was the whole deal of them getting together was him staying clean and his an idiot and can’t snd well you can’t break a mate mark” Jen said and looked at Kana“ the drugs he makes he doesn’t like, it’s not the right High so he doesn’t do his. He just sells” Jen explained and yawned.

Kurama moved the phone and nodded. “ of course, I’ll be there soon” he said and hung up after her.

Hisa shifted under the rubble and groaned and shook slightly as Hiei pushed some off the cursed human, the demon had protected the fool the best he could. “ idiot! You could have died” Hisa snapped.

“ me? Me die? Idiot your still a ******** human. I’m a demon it takes more than a ******** building coming down” shaking his head Hiei sat down to rest and glanced over some rubble. “ Kit Kat over here” Hiei called out sitting there. “ this idiot has a broken leg” Hiei nodded at Hisa.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:46 am
Iaffrette smirked, kissing him back. "Sounds like a good idea." She stretched out before moving to sit up. "No, i did not eat..." she caught her pants and got to her feet, following him to the bathroom. "So...those bruises?" She asked, gently running her fingers over a few on his back.

Cillia frowned. "That is true, but people stumble sometimes. It takes time to get out of habits...especially bad habits. How does Iaffrette feel about all this?" She asked, taking a sip of her own drink.

Neko sighed, relieved to see both of them and moved to help. "Your both idiots, so there." What brought the damn house down?" She asked, moving to help Hisa up. "And wheres the old lady?"  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:43 pm
Kazu shifted turning the water on for the shower and shifted looking toward Iaffrette and looked at the bruises and sighed as he turned the water on leaned on the counter and looked down at his chest. He touched he bruises. " Oh I cheated on you and there hickies." He said seriously and cracked a smile. " Bar fight at the pub I was at before I came home. Mixed booze and s**t up my nose and made me get a little wild so got into a few fights. Sorry if they bug you." He said rubbing it slowly.

Jen shifted playing with his beer and shrugged. " I seriously can't tell you. She doesn't talk much about it. Her and Kazu are pretty private about there problems." Jen said and moved looking to the side. " I just wish he would smarten up, when he does stupid s**t like that he puts us at risk on hunts"

Hiei shifted and moved waving his hand half a** to show he used his dragon arm. " I warned them, not to touch my ******** family." Hiei said calmly as he worked on re wraping his arm.

Hisa yawned and shifted leaning on Neko as he let his body slowly go back to normal. The mage coughed up blood and gripped her shoulder shaking and shuddered a few times and glanced around. " Grandma? Hopefully ******** dead." Hisa said.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:20 pm
Iaffrette frowned a bit. "Its fine, I was distracted at the time they happened. Jencho and I came across a half void being while on the hunt, similar to you." She explained. "I believe he said his name was August." She moved, stepping into tge shower.

"Maybe I can stop in to check on him when you guys go on a hunt again. Or maybe he could go with you two to hell and stay close by?" She suggested, looking up as their food arrived.

Neko rolled her eyes. "We need to get out of here before someone shows up to look at the damage. This is human world, random buildings imploding isn't common." She looked around, making sure no one was around, shifting to hold Hisa up as he coughs up blood. "Kuramas on his way to the temple to see to Yukina and Kazuma."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:40 pm
Kazu shifted pulling his hair back into a low pony tail and looked into the mirror. He saw the wounds from Iaffrette and looked at the others from the bar before he grabbed a cloth and started washing his face a little. He glanced over his shoulder and blinked. " . . . There someone else like me?" He asked turning to sit on the counter and looked at Iaffrette. " August....I want to meet him. Can I come to hell next time?"

" I wasn't sure if you and Kazu got a long well...so I wasn't gonna bug you. But if you can handle him that would be awesome." Jen said with a smile and shifted slightly. " We don't like taking him to hell, because he had that void stuff now Mona sometimes doesn't like having him there because he scares the people of hell..." He explained.

" But this void crap, doesn't that make him partly hellion now?" Kidd asked as she started to eat her food and picked something off Kana's plate and looked back up.

" No, His not a hellion his a void creature. Void creatures eat our flame that keeps us alive. his actually a danger to most of the hellions down htere." Jen explained with a sigh.

Hiei shifted slightly and moved holding up Hisa and nodded toward Neko. " Alright, get us back to the temple." Hiei said and moved putting a hand on the mans chest and holding him up and froze for a second. "Hisa...?"

Hisa shifted and pushed him off after they landed at the temple and he stumbled away before moving to sit down. " Man that head rush." He said and sat there leaning back, wanting Hiei to shut up. " Hey can you phone Issy and check on Ai for me when you have a second?" Hisa mumbled.

Akuro moved a little sitting at the table with Ai, working on school work with her and yawned. " Try this question again, it's worded weird." Akuro said and glanced up at Isuna. " Did Hisa say when Ai was going home? Not that I mind but I have a surprise for you tomorrow." Akuro said looking at Isuna." I got that cabin again that I had to cancel awhile back."

Kurama had been working on the kids and now was knelt by Yukina working on her wounds and glanced at Kuwabara." Any word if Hiei has come back? I'd like to make sure he didn't just kill half a witch coven. If he kills I go down with him for punishment, that never changed and Koemna made that very clear." Kurama said a little worried about this incident. " Why would a coven come after your family?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:45 pm
Iaffrette thought a moment. "I think that would be up to mother, but if you can stay out of your void form, it shouldn't be too big of an issue." She explained, moving to rinse off and wash her hair.

Cillia shrugged. "I don't dislike Kazu, and if it helps you out, i don't mind." She smiled and picked at her food, taking a bite and listening. "How does your hound feel about Kazu being partly void infected? I would think it would cause some issues."

Neko had ported them back to the temple as soon as she had contact with noth Hiei and Hisa, she blinked a bit as Hisa pushed away. "Yeah sure, want me to leave out the part about you not having a heart beat?" She asked, crossing her arms.

Kazuma sat by the window, giving Kurama space to work and pointed. "Looks like they just got back actually. Hisas looking rough." He pointed out  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:12 pm
Kazu shifted as he pushed off the counter and light a smoke as he walked toward the door to head out. He'd start dinner for the woman of course like he normally did." I don't like my Void form and the looks I get anyway so I'm cool with that. I just want to meet this guy. I didn't realize there was others like me, Like Red. Maybe if I talk to this guy I can figure out a way to get rid of my void self." Kazu said, he didn't mind it but at the same time he wasn't a fan of it. It was more reason to make him look like a freak. His silver gene and water god gene was enough but the void was even worse.

Jen looked down trying to think and frowned. " I know we aren't blood brothers but we are brothers because of Neko and my Dad. But my hound doesn't trust him with his void self at all. My hound wants to kill him normally because of it too." Jen explained looking down. " I trust Kazuhiro, with my life. I do his amazing doctor and a smart Demon. But my hound does have an issue with the void part." Jen mumbled playing with his food.

" Yeah, Yeah you ******** leave that ******** part out alright? That's something the two of you can just keep to yourselves or I'll ******** curse you to hell and back." He mumbled and slowly sat down, it was more of a he didn't have any strength and fell on his butt kinda thing. Blood dripping from his mouth as he gripped his head, his black magic effecting him.

Hiei sighed and moved taking a step and shuddered moving to catch himself on Neko and frowned looking down. He hadn't even noticed the bone sticking out of his leg. He shifted and moved holding onto Neko a little. " I didn't realize i was hurt...." He mumbled, his back was all torn up too but nothing to bad. Just from the building

Kurama glanced toward Kazuma and then the window to see Hiei, Hisa and Neko. " doesn't surprise me, You said Hisa went all black with feathers. Thats his death magic and when he uses it. His Cancer picks up and runs through his body." Kurama explained and sighed. " Yukina just needs some rest now and she'll be fine. Let me look at you before I look at those two idiots outside." Kurama said moving slightly. " Seriously, If I didn't know about Yukina and Hiei. I would swear that Hisa and Hiei where siblings with how they act together." He mumbled.

Akuro moved leaning on the table helping Ai and smiled before looking toward Isuna. " I love having Ai around. It's like having a kid but we got to skip the diaper stage" He joked and moved helping Ai a little more with her school work. " You and Isuna should have kids! You both would be great parents." Ai said with a smile.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games