Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:51 pm
*tries to move out of the way when he sees the King coming toward him, but it's like trying to jump out of the way of a speeding locomotive at the last minute. You might save your life if you jump fast and far enough, but you'll probably lose a limb still. In his case, the man-tank otherwise known as Giovanni just about dislocated his shoulder there stressed It's a miracle he even managed to stay on his feet. As he's rubbing it and making sure it doesn't need to be popped back into place, the King starts shouting again, but thankfully the Queen doesn't shout back this time and the two just end up making out instead. rolleyes

Leans closer to Franco*
I think we should get outta here before they start banging. Don't think you wanna see your sister like that emotion_eyebrow

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:28 pm
Anira is sure taking a long time to get back to her trailer. Good thing he found a catering table, plus he's got this really handy app. You just geo-locate the food you want and presto it gets delivered. Easy. cool

Plus, he's got ESPN. 24 hours of non-stop sports on at least ten channels. Last time he was outside to pee by the side of her trailer, it started to snow. Good thing he's warn long underwear. He could seriously stay out here for a couple of months no problem. cool  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:34 am
*With threats of loosing his life looming over his head, he's having second thoughts about doing this film and ponders Getting the Hell out of Dodge. Stands up and leaves the Grand Room, walks down the long hallway to the Grand Entranceway and heads out the front doors. Notices it's snowing out ... red snow, to be exact. All over the place! eek The only red snow he's seen in the past is blood stained snow, and bends down to observe it closer. Nope, not blood stained. It's just like regular snow, only red. Hmm, highly unusual. confused Probably made just for the Red Castle set. Will treks through the red snow and away from the Castle, but the moment he exits the Red Domain grounds, it changes over to all white snow.* Ohhhkayyy ... ninja *Well, at least it's normal snow now, so that's a good thing.

He makes his way back to his trailer, and notices the lights were on. ninja Considering recent events, he supposes someone could have ransacked his trailer ... or it's possible that he could have forgotten to turn them off when he left. He quietly opens the door and peers inside ... only to find a mess of pizza boxes, food containers, and empty beer cans lying all over the place eek ... and his former GPD partner sitting in his chair, drinking a beer and watching a game on TV. Will taps the snow off his boots against the step, then steps inside.* Uhh, Justin? Man, are you a sight for sore eyes! What're you doing here? smile

edited  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:05 pm
Mouth full from having taken a huge bite out of the last of his burgers, he turns his head and there is his old partner, Dougherty. He kicks the recliner foot rest down and wipes the mustard he’s got on his face with the sleeve of his long underwear and tries to say something. Whooooooo fiif duuuuuu Realizing Dougherty can’t rightly understand him with a mouth full, he picks up his beer and washes everything down before trying again. s**t dude! How the ******** are you?! biggrin He goes to shake his old partner’s hand firmly. God DAMN it’s been a long time old man. Smirks and pokes Dougherty’s stomach. Easy on the donuts there, Chief. wink

Picks up a beer and lobs one to the Chief. Picks up his beer and guzzles. I’m here to get laid, Dude! What other reason would I have to be in Anira’s trailer and…… Suddenly stops speaking and it dawns on him the Chief here walked right into Anira’s trailer like he was right at home. eek Whoa…now wait just a Goddammed minute. Despite being on his 7th beer, he's sober enough to put two and two together. He’s a professional afterall. Jesus Christ. eek CHIEF!! gonk We were PARTNERS DUDE!! scream This SO violates GUY CODE, MAN!! stressed I know you went through a major divorce and s**t but COME ON!! ANIRA?!! stressed ******** HELL CHIEF!! gonk Grabs his sweatpants and puts them on over his long underwear. Sits and starts pulling on his boots. He grabs the last spare six pack and pushes past his former partner to stumble outside. He turns around to face Dougherty. Are you so hard up you gotta bang my girl too?!! gonk ******** hell, Chief!! stressed He starts trudging through the snow to find Anira. stressed  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Omnompoeia

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:05 pm
"THIS! EMPTY! SOUL!!!" scream

The dark elf cringed as he heard Antonio shouting his full alias from behind him on the other side of the corridor and began to slowly turn around.

"The ******** do you wan...?"

Before he could finish his question, his face was met with Antonio's fist, causing him to stumble backwards into Giovanni and Psyzapp then fall to the floor. While Tes tried to recover from the shock, rubbing his jaw, the pissed off attorney waved his hand around to try to shake off the sting. The rest of The Family always made punching faces look so easy and only painful to the receiver, but it actually really smarts sweatdrop Thank god Florence was getting him out to the gym a few times a week so he wasn't quite as wimpy as he used to be.

stressed Couldn't a gut punch get the message across just as easily?" stressed
, he complained, spitting blood onto the carpet. At least it was just a busted lip this time and not a broken nose.

Ignoring the dark elf's whining, Antonio glared down at him. "Who's the producer you hired!? scream Come Dio è la mia testimonianza," he made the sign of the cross as he finished his statement, "I will kill him myself!" scream  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:55 pm
Annoyed someone would interrupt when things are starting to heat up with his lovely bride, he’s actually stunned there are 3 more people standing there and can’t recall if they had been there the whole time or this place is just that busy. ninja He steps forward and gently holds his arm out guiding his wife to the side and just behind him. Family business is a 24/7 deal and he knows the drill. Antonio may need his assistance. cool

Dis Mirtillo gone an hired “da Producer,” Tony? neutral Las Ol’ Gio hears, “da Producer” gots pinched an is doin 15 upstates. Looks questioningly to Franco. Ain’t “da Producer” retired, Boss? confused  

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:09 pm
Waves off this question. Fagettaboutit! cool Yous wans ta whack “da Producer” in da joint, Tony? Den yous can do’s dat. Ol’ Gio’s jus gonna makes dem calls an BODA-BING!! emotion_dealwithit He’s kinda proud of Antonio for stepping up and wanting to whack “the Producer” all by himself. cool  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:30 pm
Didn’t “the Producer” get parole early? neutral I think he made a deal with the Feds and it wreaked havoc on the Mancini Family on the West side. They put him in witness protection and nobody’s heard from or has seen that rat for three years. Shakes her head. cry Ugh…his POOR WIFE and children! Oi! emotion_facepalm  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:46 pm
Raises an eyebrow to his wife and looks to Franco for confirmation of this news. emotion_eyebrow Psht…no WONDERS Tony wans ta whack “da Producer.” Tony! Yous hears bout dis? neutral Don yous preoccupazione, Tony. talk2hand Yous gonna go wit Franco an Ol’ Gio an we’s gonna goes an finds dis rat so yous can whacks ‘em. cool  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:53 pm
eek Gasps and smacks her husband on his large bicep. You can't LEAVE! gonk We're FILMING!! stressed  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Omnompoeia

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:58 pm
Antonio let out a frustrated groan at his brother-in-law's ranting. "No, not -that- producer stressed The producer of the film! I told Tes to hire one to promote the movie after he suggested viral marketing. I decided to check on how it's going last night by doing a search for the film's title to see what comes up. You know what the top result was!?"

He then took out his phone and showed it to Giovanni, too disgusted to even glance at the thing himself.

"It's a sex tape of you and Triny! stressed "  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:10 pm
…… neutral ……… neutral …… Takes the phone and looks. Holy s**t! eek Antonio wasn’t kidding. He keeps watching. Jesus she's hot. emotion_dowant Pockets Antonio's phone. So…… uh…… Dolce Cosa an I's gonna takes dis tape an goes ta gets a closer looks …… uh…… upstairs den. emotion_dealwithit  

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Omnompoeia

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:19 pm
"Did you lose your own phone? emotion_eyebrow I'm sure between you and Triny, you've got plenty of your own devices to watch from." He then shuddered at the thought. "But you're missing the point entirely stressed This is out there ON THE INTERNET!! Meaning THOUSANDS of people have seen this and are watching it RIGHT NOW! Are you -that- stupid that I have to explain this to you? stressed As we speak, there are god knows how many other men out there getting their jollies off to my sister! There's no way to hunt down and whack them all!"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:26 pm
Franco can't even keep up, the way dey keep ping-ponging this conversation.
Ehhh - Tony!
Franco smacks the little bro hard on the back. Don' cho worry bought notin. Da mirtillo is workin for da Don now? capire? So you needs a producer to gets the fear of Dio sets in 'im. We's on it. Boda-bing!
Franco winks at the blu man.  

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:29 pm
*trying to find her way back out of the castle, stops when she hears people yelling about something being on the internet. A video of Psyzapp, from what she can put together. Curious, but at the same time not wanting to be obvious about listening, she goes over to a nearby window* Red snow? That's weird.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games