Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Proceed...
OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:09 pm
Rush And Crush
xX Yennefer Xx
Ahhhh the librarian is great XD

Rush And Crush

He's just chill and a perv. Just a heads up he'll be flirting with Yen.....And every girl he comes across.....Does Yen smoke weed.

ahhhh he's gonna be fun. and I don't think in her time they had that, it was probably more like the old timey drugs. SO I would say idk  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:09 pm
XxIce_ReaperxX

That was uncalled for Nemesis will hate you forever now.....  

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:11 pm
Feiyimei
XxIce_ReaperxX
Feiyimei
XxIce_ReaperxX

Do you think it'll be a good idea to let Videl impose club participation/activities? :O It'll give characters that would otherwise never interact with each other (no common interest/polar opposite personalities/etc.) in character to meet up.

Oh! That would sound fun for the students besides for classes, what kind of clubs do you have in mind? ^^
Yuki: *puts her hand up* I vote for Pokémon Trainer Club *dead serious*

*Tristan raises his hand* And I vote for the Anime Moe Girl club!

For the more serious people, sports clubs could always be an option. Sword fighting/HEMA/Kung Fu/etc.

Literature(Let us study demon-summoning rituals!), Theater (I wonder how inviting parents over to watch a play would work) are also possibilities = w=

It's settled...Otaku club for the both of you!
Oh~ Those are really good ideas, I'll make sure to prepare them during the rp =3  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:15 pm
Rush And Crush
XxIce_ReaperxX

That was uncalled for Nemesis will hate you forever now.....

*holds up a teddy bear* It was still so worth it! X3  

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:13 pm
XxIce_ReaperxX

Do you mind if I make some NPC profiles its for Nemesis' class, and if I can where should I post the profiles

Edited:NM no need for that.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:46 pm
Rush And Crush
XxIce_ReaperxX

Do you mind if I make some NPC profiles its for Nemesis' class, and if I can where should I post the profiles

No need?  

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:53 pm
XxIce_ReaperxX
Rush And Crush
XxIce_ReaperxX

No need?

Yea I was going to make the demons the students will face but they'll only be used once so I don't think a profile is needed  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:15 pm
Rush And Crush
XxIce_ReaperxX
Rush And Crush
XxIce_ReaperxX

No need?

Yea I was going to make the demons the students will face but they'll only be used once so I don't think a profile is needed

Man its just Yzarkos xDDD I thought of using him on the fly xDDDDD

(Lucius just dug a very deep hole 0-0)  

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:39 pm
Nightmares in Daydreams
Rush And Crush
XxIce_ReaperxX
Rush And Crush
XxIce_ReaperxX

No need?

Yzarkos will die soon, but I wonder will Silver miss him? or is she so obsessed with Lucius that she simply wouldn't care....I kinda want to see Silver vs Yen.....  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:44 pm
Rush And Crush
Nightmares in Daydreams
Rush And Crush
XxIce_ReaperxX
Rush And Crush
XxIce_ReaperxX

No need?

Yzarkos will die soon, but I wonder will Silver miss him? or is she so obsessed with Lucius that she simply wouldn't care....I kinda want to see Silver vs Yen.....

Silver will definitely miss one of her high class demons, then when she finds out the "things" Lucius has been doing... You know, I think Silver will take very well. She totally not a yandere by any means...she totally wont drag Yen to hell just so Lucius cant ever see her <.< >.> I give no regerts!  

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:46 pm
Nightmares in Daydreams
Rush And Crush
Nightmares in Daydreams
Rush And Crush
XxIce_ReaperxX

No need?

Silver will definitely miss one of her high class demons, then when she finds out the "things" Lucius has been doing... You know, I think Silver will take very well. She totally not a yandere by any means...she totally wont drag Yen to hell just so Lucius cant ever see her <.< >.> I give no regerts!

Haha thanks guys. See you all in hell XD heart  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:47 pm
xX Yennefer Xx
Nightmares in Daydreams
Rush And Crush
Nightmares in Daydreams
Rush And Crush
XxIce_ReaperxX

No need?

NO REGERTS!! *wooshes into night* HAH PUNS!!  

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:48 pm
Nightmares in Daydreams
xX Yennefer Xx
Nightmares in Daydreams
Rush And Crush
Nightmares in Daydreams

XD haha I would love to have Yen fight her. 85% chance she will get her a** kicks tho, but she will fight her near deAth!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:50 pm
xX Yennefer Xx
Nightmares in Daydreams
xX Yennefer Xx
Nightmares in Daydreams
Rush And Crush
Nightmares in Daydreams

XD haha I would love to have Yen fight her. 85% chance she will get her a** kicks tho, but she will fight her near deAth!

Won't be the first character she's killed >..> I have some experience, she fights dirty.....  

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:52 pm
Rush And Crush
xX Yennefer Xx
Nightmares in Daydreams
xX Yennefer Xx
Nightmares in Daydreams

Won't be the first character she's killed >..> I have some experience, she fights dirty.....

XD perfect XD Yen can play that game. But I'm fine with Yen getting badly hurt, just don't give concent to kill her permanently XD and come on ciri wouldn't let her mom die! (I don't think XD)  
Proceed...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games