Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:32 pm
Abigail Smith

She let Belle pull her into the hug. Now she felt her own tears come back. Of course she stayed there for a while. "I just need your support.", she said, calmly. Though she had forgot what movie to pick for movie time.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:45 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Belle just nodded but she didn't say anything. She just had Abigail in the hug and kept her in the hug.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:59 pm
Abigail Smith

She looked at Belle and rubbed her back. "Is Lucius still here? Cause I want to tell him the news too.", she said to Belle. Of course she kissed her cheek in a sisterly manner. Though she kept hugging her and closed her eyes.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:41 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Belle thought about it and then shook her head."No he left earlier today. I think he said that he had a date or something."

Damian was finishing another waffle and then staring on making another pancake when Belle said that Lucius was on a date."Really he got a date. Was it with that one girl who had helped him on that mission in Europe. Or the one in South America."

Belle shrugged.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:56 pm
Abigail Smith

She heard this and sighed. But she kept hugging Belle and was aware how tender her skin was. Since it was almost burning from how much she had been crying. After a moment she pulled back from the hug and sat in her chair. Before she started to sip at her coffee some more.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:09 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Belle looked between both Damian and Abigail. She then seemed to nudge Abigail and motion to Damian."Is he okay?"  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:17 am
Abigail Smith

She looked at Damian and back to Belle. "He was there when I lost our daughter. We only know cause Hades showed us what she'd look like. Plus I'm happy and lucky to have him. I wouldn't trade him for three buckets of oats.", she said, but the last sentence was a teasing joke. Of course he should know that she'd never trade him. It was a joke that she got from her Gran'pa.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:51 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Belle nodded and chuckled at Abigail's joke.

Damian eventually finished everything."Dinner is ready."He then started to serve everyone.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:15 am
Abigail Smith

She gave Damian's cheek a kiss before pecking his lips. "Thank you, my love.", she smiled. Only to get a cup of orange juice. Of course she helped set up the table real fast. Though she winced in a bit of pain when she was trying to rush around the kitchen. Hissing in pain, she leaned against the counter for a moment and caught her breath.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:44 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian smiled as she kissed him. Though when he heard her hiss he was immediately by her side."Are you okay Abigail."He was looking at her and the fear of losing her was very easily seen.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:56 am
Abigail Smith

She looked at him and gave him a small nod. "Yeah, I have a cramp... It felt like a concentration.", she said, before she even out her breath. Now she managed to stand up and grabbed the silverware before sitting back at the table. Of course she was rubbing her lower back when she sat back down. Though she knew that her back would still hurt for a while longer.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:05 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian stood behind her and massaged her back."Are you sure that is the only thing that is troubling you."Damian didn't want her to be suffering.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:21 am
Abigail Smith

She let him rub her back and sighed. "It's mostly my back right now. Though I want to eat before you really rub my back.", she told him, as she was being honest. Of course she, was feeling another cramp hit her. Wincing she groaned and braced her arms against the table.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:34 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian reluctantly sat back in his seat and ate some of the waffles and pancakes. Although he didn't really have all that much on his plate. He finished before anyone else and then sat there worrying about Abigail.

Belle was also eating and was watching how Damian was reacting. She knew that he loved Abigail but seeing the worry she knew that Damian would be there for whatever Abigail needed.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:43 am
Abigail Smith

She had put a bit on her plate, but only ate half of it. Once she was done eating, she stood up and kept her hand on her lower back. "Should we go and see Apollo again?", she asked Damian. Figuring that the Greek God would be better to visit than trying to lie to a hospital. But the Greek God would probably be able to figure out what'd be better for her. Or possibly what'd be more of a normal hormone level and all that jazz. Though for now, she was pushing herself to stand up despite she didn't need to. Yet, with her rushing around earlier is what had made her back rather mad.

EternalKnight2013

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games