Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Oh My Gold! Main Forum
Introduce yourself!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome!
Thanks! <3
100%
 100%  [ 1735 ]
Total Votes : 1735

MaJasaki

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:07 am
I'm MaJasaki, I'm a graphic designer and I love zombies and horror films. My roommates were the ones that introduced me to Gaia. I decided to quit because I got too busy with work and school. I'd been planning an art contest with my friends so I let them use my items as prizes but I decided to come back. So now I'm trying to meet some new people and quest for some new stuff.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:15 pm
Hey There People My Name Is Kimberly Love Gaia You Can Say Im A Gaia Addict! Thanks For Reading This =)  

Xx_Lovin_Kimmie_xX

5,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Helena Lilith

Versatile Galaxy

15,300 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:05 pm
Hello!
My name Is Myra, But I preferred if you called Me Izzy biggrin
I live by Son Zack's Edivce because It really made me Felt Like A good Person razz I love the color Black , pink, and many others!
I change my avatar According TO my mood smile
My Favorite movie, I have to say alot Of comedy Movies razz
I love to be apart Of many Events and I joined over 200 guilds razz I own A guild of my own, Its for girls, to help with there Personal Problems, make New Friends, ETC....
I Giving Away these Following Items: Grunny ( T^T ) Rock Puppy (i care less for that item....) and A few items that are like 10k and under
I will NOT GIVE AWAY MY POP FACTORY, DEATH PARADE, AND MY MAGICAL GIRL!!( scream )
I LOVE to do Art And I love to Give it For free! I can Draw U doing THe caramellDansen xD Also I love to sing whee
Oh Gosh.. SO much to talk about me! But I think that is enough to say about me!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:37 pm
Hey watsup everyone im D-von28 A.K.A Donovan lol i dont know why but for some reason i just cant stop playin this game lol i love to play basketball i have played it since i was 4. im 15 yeaes old and my favorite color is green!!!! (= thanks for reading this now gimme my money now... jk jk jk lol bye
ll son zack ll
User Image

Read my Gaia Blog!
User Image

Thread Introduction

Hi everyone and welcome to Oh My Gold Guild!
This is the thread where we would like all you lovely members to make your first post and tell everybody a little bit about yourself! This thread is all about you guys so feel free to tell us anything that you would like too about yourself (:

You guys can tell us about your Gaian life or your real life. Or you could talk about how you came to find us here at The "Oh My Gold" Guild! Orrrr you could tell us about anything in between!!

And when you finish posting your introduction, I'll then send you a trade of 1k gold!

█████████████████████████████████████████████

d-von28

Random Fwiend

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:41 pm
Hiiiiii
Im Emmy.
U might not know me, but id loooove to get to know you.
PM me and we can chat x]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:55 pm
Hello,
call me Mango. (:

I am 14 years old & I currently live in Canada. My favourite colours are neon blue, neon green & black. If you want to get to know me better, feel free to pm me & ask. (:

The Invisible Mango

8,650 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Market Browser 100

Benimaru Nguyen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:19 pm
Alrighty! Hi there..
my name, is Thuan.. but most people who don't know me at first misspell my name and write Twan instead.. so i kinda stuck with Twan for Gaia ^^ I'm 13 years young, and turning 14 real soon! biggrin I'm Asian! My eyes aren't squinty tho razz i like making new friends.. i'm funny you could say razz and i'm a really nice guy! I love making new friends! so find a way to chat with me! biggrin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:22 pm
A l l i s o n-c3
Hiiiiii
Im Emmy.
U might not know me, but id loooove to get to know you.
PM me and we can chat x]

OMG.. that picture on your sig is very familiar O.O

here's a link O.O

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?mode=comments&u=10264945&start=260  

Benimaru Nguyen

Rona055

Lonely Phantom

29,615 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:02 am
Hey I just joined I'm mostly into reading, Sims 2, Horror movies, comics and naps. I also love watching people play video games.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:01 am
i don't remember if i ever introduced myself, but eh.. hi, name's Kuukyo, and i'm a resident naruto fan, bleach fan, and well... mainstream anime/manga fan o_o; also, you may also call me Shiro if you want something easier.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Kyrbo

Shirtless Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:13 am
Hullo, my real name's Lydia :3
I joined Gaia recently. (2009) so basically...
I'm noobish XD
Anyway, I REALLY want Embarressed Drem but 800k-ish.
So I'm off by 600k T^T

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:29 pm
Hi! I'm Lilly, Lillian or Saire. The name started as an RPC, and then stuff happened and it is my username.

I think I joined in 2006. I mostly am in guilds when on Gaia, and tend to frequent the 'Crew Lounge' regular forum responding to repeat and thoughtless threads. Because, seriously, who wouldn't explore new controls after becoming captain and find out what all they can do? rolleyes Those get really annoying after awhile.

My guild, BPLB is what takes up the massive majority of my Gaia time. It is a learn to RP guild that is centered around everyone sharing knowledge to help everyone improve, from experienced to new.  

LillianSaire

princesnica

5,600 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:23 pm
Helloww!!! My name is Stephi<3 am Princesnica smile I think I've been in Gaia for almost 2 years I think and I LOVE IT!!!! I LOVE THIS GUILD IS THE AWESOMENEST! AWESOME!!! lol I really do love it am Nicaraguense and I play violin and etc.. smile so pm I fu need anything thank yah!! <3 :3 heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:24 pm

HOWDY I'm MAKENNA and I'm 16 years old. (:
I'm a CALIFORNIA GIRL. and i'm pretty friendly. also i like people.
i manage my school newspaper's website. i've been on gaia since 2004-ish. this is about my third account, made in 2005.
(RANDOM. whoa, i just got 2 texts in a row... from different people)
I'M BACK
;D
FRIEND ME AND I'LL FRIEND YOU BACK

Miss Makenna

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:24 pm
Hello there. C: My name is Megan. I joined here because I wanted to see if the guild was more active and fun than the guilds I'm already a part of. I'd love to have more to do in a guild than just wait for someone else to post all day long.

I love Pokemon. A lot.
I love Soda. (Coca Cola *0*)
I love Candy. Oh dear god candy. heart
I love Cats. Yush. 3nodding

My first account was made back in 06 believe but I was banned. I lost everything and quit for a while, but I decided to make a comeback! This one is my second one, made in 08. whee

I'm quite a friendly person and always looking to talk to someone new. c: I love making friends. I like coming onto Gaia and seeing more than just one comment left for me. It's the best sight in the world!

I hope I can meet new people here and make some friends. 4laugh Now, love me. xd  
Oh My Gold! Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games