Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:28 pm
Iah sighed "No your not..." He then pointed his abnormally large sword at her. "Even is we have to fight!" he looked at her regretfully.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:17 pm
Kitzune didnt turn around she just kept looking at the book. "Why wont you let me fight Iah. Im old enough to fight, I know how to protect myself, and I have been in battles before."  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:18 pm
"But shes more powerful than you are" he looked at her angrily. "You defeat me then you go on" he smirked at the end of that sentence.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:34 am
"And what if I dont, are you just keep me locked up or something like that forever until you defeat Fara? I wont let that happen. You know what happened before, even our father couldn't even hurt her! What makes you think that you can defeat her Iah! If you fight her you'll just end up like our parents!" she stood there not wanting to fight her brother at all. She didn't even want him to find out that the insignia on her arm was also a curse.  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:35 am
Iah sighed as he took off his shirt showing inscriptions that signaled a self destruct unbreakable that could wipe half of the world out. "I was meant to die Kana, not you." he shifted position.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:52 am
"I know Iah.........but still I will put my life on the line just to save me friend. So go ahead and try to stop me." she sighed then closed the book.  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:57 am
Iah picked up his sword pointing it at Kana.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:15 am
Kitzune then turned around. She looked at the sword then at Iah. "You really want to fight me. Don't you."  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:10 pm
"If killing you means stopping you than i will." Iah was serious.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:22 pm
Fara got out of her memory and laughed, Oh you have to see whats going on with the sibblings Scarlet.

They both looked at the water and watched.

"This will truely be an interesting fight....we'll see who wins in the ends...you or me.."

Right you are...not only that but he thinks he can kill us with that....now i hope he does do it....how nice it would be to see him destroy everything around only to leave us still standing...She laughed and continued to watch.

"We'll see..." was all Scarlet said.

Rui left the castle and suddenly his old past life memory came in to his head. He was floating in the air facing Scarlet or Fara since that's what her name was back then.

"Damian just give up and maybe i'll spare your life!" Fara yelled and charged him again.

"Fara i do not intead on doing that nor intead on killing you." He dodged her and stuck her neck with the hilt of his sword. "You'll lose one way or another sister so you give up!"

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:36 pm
Iah looked a Kana, "The funny thing is that those witches are looking at us fight to the death and hearing our every word. The funny thing is that this little "Gift" i have is meant to eliminate her from the face of this earth made by the person who could destroy her. Before her brother finished, he in sealed this upon me and i thank him for that." he laughed as he finished the sentence then with a profanity he swung at Kana. Sorry my sister, but I will not let you die in the hands of that sadistic whore.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:40 pm
Ventura jumped off of Raiem's back and began to walk toward the castle door. He watched as Raiem flew off as he got the idea for the perfect teacher. He wasn't sure if she would say yes but for the most part she seemed like a good idea. He entered the castle undisturbed by the guards.  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:55 pm
Scarlet and Fara both had a grin cross there face, Such a foolish boy don't you think...along with our dear brother. And may i say that i am not a sadistic whore. Just sadistic would be nice, Fara laughed and continued to watch.

"He would much rather kill his sister then let us kill her....wow what an interesting way of thinking that out." Scarlet also laughed.

Rui still continued to watch his memories.

Fara dodged his attack and struck him in the back with her blade and gave him a rather deep wound.

"You really will kill me..." he sighed and charged her again this time slashing her face with his sword.
Everyone watched above the two siblings fighting none of them giving up.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:06 pm
Kitzune then dodged his attack with such ease. She then got behind him then punches his nerves causing him to lose ability to move. She then looked at him. She was different from before. All she had was this cold expression on her face. "Iah I will not fight you or kill you. Your my brother and I will not kill the only family I have left." she then knocked him out and walked off leaving him trapped inside the chamber.  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:08 pm
Oooo how interesting....this really will be fun. I can't wait! Fara laughed and clapped enjoying every single thing that was happening.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games