Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Library! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

frontline-cutie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:03 pm
Mikki couldn't help but notice that Ari had joined her. "Ari, are you planning on joining the Ravenclaw quidditch team?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:48 pm
Ari looked up from her book. "I doubt I'd get through the try-outs! The rules are confusing...I may try, though."  

Music -Misfit-

frontline-cutie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:23 pm
"I just looked at my score.... I got 2 questions wrong. Not too bad. Probably the ones about the chasers.... Oh well." Mikki went back to reading her book.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:18 pm
Mikki put away "The Book of Dragons" and went to find a book about magical creatures, hoping it will help her with her class.  

frontline-cutie

the_cereal_queen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:44 pm
Comes in and spans the shelves for a good book to read. After a few minutes of looking she finds a pretty good sized book that looks interesting. Pulls it off the shelve and heads to a table to start reading it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:27 pm
*Grins over seeing Cereal's book*  

Angilwingz

frontline-cutie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:36 pm
Mikki browses the shelves, not really looking for anything in particular. She spots an interesting book and sits in a very ploofy chair in front of a fire.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:10 pm
Abby steps in and goes to read her herbology textbook she found in the hall. Goes to finish her elf homework.  

P I N K Y - Platypus

frontline-cutie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:32 pm
Mikki notices it is time to go to class. She puts the book away and hurries off to Care of Magical Creatures.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:04 pm
abby's herbology book was open and she was reading it. she didn't understand some of it because it was a 7th year' book.  

P I N K Y - Platypus

P I N K Y - Platypus

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:07 pm
abby puts the book away and pulls out history of the elf.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:09 pm
abby realizes her break is done and hurries back to the kitchen  

P I N K Y - Platypus

Music -Misfit-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:27 pm
Ari scans the shelves, looking for a specific book. Finding it, she settles down in an armchair to read "Herbology for Dum-Dum's".  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:21 am
lonnie comes in and sits down next to ari,picking up a rather large book with no title
hm..i'll see what this book's about..
having overheard what ari had said about quidditch,lonnie says "i'm not sure either..am gonna have a look though"

iLonnie

Music -Misfit-

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:18 pm
Ari smiles at Lonnie. "You should try! It's really not that confusing...My problem was sitting still long enough to read through all the rules!"  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games