Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"We're going home. Well, you are as soon as you're discharged." Akihiko replied with a gentle smile. "You're going to be staying with me for a while, Ishi. Unless... you don't want to... but..." sitting back down, the musician carefully raised Izzy's hand up to kiss his manger's knuckles gently. "I'll make this right, Ishi. I'll fix it. This was my fault... and you got caught up in my own arrogance. Gomen nasai..."
It was an apology.
And this time, not to an unconscious or even semi-conscious man.
This was directly to Izzy Lucky.
"Anything you want or need, Ishi... it's yours. If you want some coffee, I'll get it. If you want a condo in the Bahamas, I'll get it. Big or small."
Of course, Akihiko didn't know that Hiroki was working on getting most of what Izzy had lost back, but Narcissus wasn't going to simply not try.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:22 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Tiny pin pricks of color, like needles in the eyes. Wake up sleepy head! It's time to rise.

The words 'we're going home' had a sweet ring to them that caused his cheeks flush even as the man kissed his knuckles. Another soft kiss...right now...that was ok. Soft was ok. "I...don't mind staying with you." he answered and well he really didn't have any home to go to if his apartment was in ashes. He couldn't imagine returning to his parents house until he found his own place.

"Your fault? I...don't understand. You couldn't have done anything...the party was only...yesterday?" No Izzy had no idea why any of this horror could have been Akihiko's fault. How could going to an event party cause anything like...his mind stopped there not wanting to focus on that spot. And for a moment he cringed. In the end, he could only accept the apology with little understanding as to the reason why.

"I don't understand why...but I don't have big needs, Akihiko. I've been happiest fulfilling the dreams of my stars. I...had fun grocery shopping with you...It's small but watching you read label and just be an everyday person made me happy. Maybe I should have taken a vacation but they aren't fun alone. A condo or coffee? Mmm...the Bahamas would be warm.. but maybe the coffee seems more reasonable...but...ice cream would feel really good down my throat." Izzy seemed content to play with the dreams that Akihiko placed before him rather than focusing on what caused all this pain.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:45 pm

"I'll explain everything when you're feeling better AND out of the hospital." Akihiko replied with a genuine smile.

He leaned over, pressing a button on the bed. "Nurse, could Izzy Lucky get some ice cream?" he called into the intercom.
After a few moments, a reply of 'yes' was received.

Sitting back, the musician kept Izzy's hand in his as he spoke. "You had Chiyou and I worried though, Ishi... He's going to be staying with you while I'm out later today. But I'll be back tonight. I think Ojisan is going to have some of his staff handle things while you're recovering... so don't worry about it, ne?"

It was about then that a nurse brought in a bowl of vanilla ice cream. Setting on the bedside tray, Akihiko stood and pulled it closer to his manager.
Then, came a bit of a bigger task.
"This may hurt a little but please bear with it, Ishi." Narcissus spoke, carefully wrapping one arm around Izzy and pulling him upright. Meanwhile, his other hand pressed a button on the bed to raise the headrest.

In a few seconds, Izzy was easily sitting up, though not ALL the way up, since that would've aggravated some of his lower injuries.

Laughing softly, Akihiko picked up the spoon and held it out to his manager, a small dollop of ice cream on the end. "Want me to feed it to you?" he teased playfully.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:51 pm
Nigiyaka na hitogomi ni tokeru tsubuyaki ga
Ashimoto ni chirabatta omoide nijimaseru---

User Image

The alarm blared, and Chiyou lay there, staring at the clock. Finally, he rolled out of the bed, rubbing his inner arm where the needle had pierced. It was sore, but it served as a reminder of what his focus was today...getting to Izzy, taking care of him, and being the Chiyou that Izzy would be happy to have around.
Taking a quick shower, the boy slid into a casual pair of tight, dark jeans and a white button up shirt with a ruffled collar. Heading out, he drove by a nice deli near the hospital and picked up a few things.
Once he got to the hospital, he headed right to Izzy's room, a couple of bags in hand.
Lightly, he knocked at the door, peeking his head in.
"Ishi?" he smiled, stepping into the room, happy to see the manager awake.
"Hey...I brought you some stuff..." he said as he placed the bags down on a countertop.
"Seems I was beat to the punch..." the boy grinned, pulling out a pint of Izzy's favorite ice cream and a spoon, he sat it near his manager, in case the man wanted more than the little cup from the hospital. Izzy had always liked ice cream when he felt poorly, so it was really no surprise that Akihiko was already feeding him some.
Turning to Narcissus, Chiyou opened up a paper bag, pulling out a tall cup of coffee with a lid, and a sausage egg and cheese croissant.
"Here...I thought you'd be hungry...and tired, of course. Um...is there anything else I can get you?" he asked, both to Izzy and Narcissus, really.

---Mayoi aruku machi no kagayaki wa glaring one way
Kogoe sou na boku wo terasu

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:05 pm
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

I scream, You scream. We all Scream for Ice Cream!

Izzy liked that smile especially when it was so real. Akihiko's smiling face really was perfect when he was in better spirits. So all Izzy could do was nod an accept that answer as it was. The smile taking the place of the important details.

"Oh, I don't want to unsettle to many people." Just like a Japanese man he didn't want to cause so many waves among his co-workers but at the moment there wasn't much he could do about that, "Gomen...Gomen, I'll get well soon." he said with a small bit of that manager self mixed with his whispering voice. "I'm guessing I'm on medical leave?" he muttered realizing that if the Chairman was involved Akihiko would be well cared for. Probably even better than what he could do...

"Chiyou was here?" his brow furrowed because the boy would have seen him all...like this. "You're leaving?" he asked a little nervous about that. His hand didn't like the idea of letting go of Akihiko's although he knew from his manager perspective the man needed a real bed. Had WORK to do...WORK that Izzy should have been doing.

But then came the distraction in the form of a nurse bearing...ice cream. "Mmm..." he licked his lips imagining the cold flavor going down his poor throat. And even though Akihiko warned him, he drew in a winced breath as the bed sat him further upright. Sitting wasn't comfortable but...but...being in Akihiko's arms and being fed ice cream made up for it in almost every way. "Ahhhhh!" he whispered with a happier note as he opened his mouth almost like a kid after that laughter and playful tease. After the bite, it slowly slide down his throat and felt oh so good against the painful parts.

"I could eat this...all...day. Feels so good." He said after the second bite slide past his tonsils and down the pipe. But then, Chiyou-kun walked in. Izzy blinked for a moment seeing the boy and his ice cream. "I guess that it is possible I can." he continued the previous thought. "You remembered...." he smiled as he looked at the label of the ice cream....Dark Chocolate Fudge.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:15 pm

"Fudge can wait." Akihiko replied with a smile, nodding to Chiyou. "Might not be a good idea right now, what with the little chunks and all."

The musician readied another spoon for Izzy, carefully letting the man eat it.

"Arigatou, Chiyou-kun... but really, I'm not hungry. Though, the coffee is much appreciated." Narcissus even smiled at Chiyou as he reached out and took the hot cup, sipping its contents. "I'll only be gone for a few hours, Ishi... and Chiyou-kun will take care of you while I'm gone. There... there's someone I'm going to meet with, in regards to the concert on Friday." he sighed, sipping the coffee again. "Seems business never sleeps, ne?"

Standing, Akihiko pulled Izzy's hand up to his lips once more, kissing his manager's fingers, before releasing said hand. "He's all yours, Chiyou-kun. I need to get a shower before my meeting anyway, so..." blue eyes focused on Izzy for a long moment. "I... I'll be back, Ishi. Yakusouku. You just concentrate on feeling better, ne?"

With that, and a wave, Narcissus was out the door.

But the second that door closed... the smile which had been on his face was gone. Replaced by a dark scowl, replaced by the man's true self.

'Being genki's a pain in the a**...' he thought, before walking down the hall.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:30 pm

User Image

"Of course I remembered, Ruki..." the boy said sweetly, smiling to Izzy.
Then he turned his attention back to Akihiko.
"Oh...well, I guess you're right..." a slight blush crawled across his face. He hadn't thought about the fudge chunks.
Akihiko prepared to leave and Chiyou began settling in for the day, putting the ice cream in a small fridge in the corner of the room.
"Hope you have a good meeting, Narci-chan! I'll take super good care of Ishi!" the boy waved, smiling broadly, even bouncing on his heels a little.
If he were going to be "nurse-chan" for the day, then being pleasant was part of that job. the more he could make Izzy smile, the better.
Sitting down where Akihiko had been, he took up the spoon and scooped some ice cream onto it, picking up where the older musician had left off.
"Say 'aah'!"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:03 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"But But....Akihiko....you should eat..." he whispered quickly as his star refused. He didn't want Akihiko to be hungry! "Mm...mm....I should be...working..." he grumbled just a little feeling so useless. "No...business never sleeps. But you still need to take care of yourself." Even with all the injuries he was thinking of his star before himself.

However, the kiss on his fingertips caused his smile to appear again and soon he had forgotten his determination. Not that it would have mattered much, he wasn't going anywhere. "I will." he whispered in answer as he watch Akihiko walked out the door with a wave.

But then his attentions returned to Chiyou. "Thank you for bringing my favorite...maybe we can pick out the fudge bits?" But then again that sausage and cheese...egg.. croissant looked soooo good. However, Chiyou suddenly had a spoonful of ice cream close to his mouth. "Ahhhh!" he said with a low whisper as his mouth opened for the bite.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:51 pm

User Image

The young star gently slipped the spoon into Izzy's mouth, letting him take his time with the treat.
"If you would like, I'd gladly pick the fudge bits out of the ice cream. Anything you want, Ruki...I'll gladly do it." the blond smiled, setting the spoon back in the bowl of vanilla.
Chiyou couldn't help himself as soon as his hands weren't busy. He reached out and brushed Izzy's hair out of his eyes, then cupped the manager's cheek.
"I was...we were so worried about you, Ruki. I'm glad you're going to be ok." he smiled, though his blue eyes were misty with tears yet again.
Sighing, Chiyou quickly stood, fetching the ice cream from the fridge again before he got all weepy. That was exactly what he was trying to avoid.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:56 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy slowly swallowed the ice cream and closed his eyes for a moment letting that soft cold feeling slide down his poor throat. "Hospital ice cream...tastes great when you feel like bad...so I guess that my favorite ice cream will taste like heaven." he finally said as Chiyou brushed the hair out of his eyes.

"Gomen...I didn't want to worry you. I'm going to be ok." He said that but it was certainly not the way he felt inside at the moment. Especially when he saw the hedging of tears at Chiyou-kun's eyes. No...don't think about it. If he did, he might end up crying and that would hurt...his throat couldn't take choking up, screaming or even sucked in breaths without pain.

"If I can't eat the fudge bits you have to...I couldn't bear to see them wasted." he tried to make some light conversation to cover up his other fears. "Do you want to watch tv?" Distractions were good.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:55 pm

User Image

"I know, Ru. It's all gonna be just fine, now." the blond vocalist smiled brightly again, opening up the container of ice cream he had brought. Really, the boy didn't believe it was all fine. Something still seemed off with Izzy, something in him seemed...broken. Chiyou hoped whatever it was would heal, and he hoped he could be a part of that process, the way the manager had been such a vital part in his growths and recoveries.
"Tell ya what...I'll feed you the ice cream and eat the fudge bits, if you feed me the fudge bits." the boy half-teased as he reached for the television remote, flipping the TV on.
"Anything in particular you want to watch?" he asked, scooping up a spoonful of the ice cream and dividing out the chunks, putting them to the side on the napkin carefully before offering Izzy the creamy part of the treat.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:50 am
Naoko smiled slightly, wrapping his arms around Ryu's back as his akuma leaned down and claimed the tenshi's lips with his own. In truth, all the blond wanted was to forget everything and be drowned in the warmth and love of another human being.
To be utterly taken by his Ryuukaze.

~ ~ ~

The night wore on as Naoko and Ryu shared quite a moment together. However, when Naoko was finally able to forget everything that had occurred that night... when he was truly happy being there...
Naoko did the one thing in all the world that would hurt his beloved akuma more than anything.
Completely by accident... NAKO called out Hayato's name.

~ ~ ~

"HAYATO! DAME!"

~ ~ ~

No..no....this wasn't what Ryu had wanted. This wasn't good. This was horrible. This was like a nightmare.
He had lied.
Ryu felt that Naoko had lied to him.
He hadn't wanted Ryu to be like that with him so that he could forget Hayato, he had wanted it so that he could imagine himself being with Hayato. At least, that was how it seemed.
Obviously, Naoko was sick. Incredibly sick.
A part of him wanted to comfort Naoko again, tell him everything was all right...but another part of him was so very hurt right now.
Ryu brought his hands to his mouth, covering it as he let out a sob, then he struck the bed with both hands as he screamed,
"HAYATO JA NAI!"

~ ~ ~

Amber eyes, half lidded in exhaustion, trained on the violinist who seemed to be... sobbing?
"Ryu... kun..." Naoko whispered, reaching one hand out to his lover. "Daijoubu ka?"
Strangely, the blond had no memory of screaming out Hayato's name.
"It... it's okay, Ryu-kun... don't cry..." he couldn't understand why the other man was sobbing at all. "I won't make you do it again if you don't want to. Guess... guess I was a little demanding, ne?"

~ ~ ~

"I'm hardly ok!" Ryu scowled, wiping away tears as fast as they fell.
"What the ******** is wrong with you?" he yelled, standing up from the bed, then collapsing right back down on it. Ryu felt tired and completely betrayed. How could he be ok?
"A little demanding? Shut your lying whore mouth! If you wanted to act out a little Hayato fantasy, then you should have just left me at the party instead of coming home and making me act like him so you could have some sick little daydream. How dare you! I'm not gonna be treated like that...pick one, but you can only have one, Naoko. So help me god...you ever, EVER call me Hayato again...." the violinist shut down, curling in on himself in a cacophony of gasps and sobs.
After all he had done, all he had tried, all the patience and the caring, he was repaid with this? It was too much.
No, he would never hurt Naoko again...never strike him or do anything to him...but he couldn't deal with being treated with such disrespect, though he didn't understand that it was unintentional.

~ ~ ~

"Hayato?" Naoko asked, sitting up and wincing as his body began to ache. "Ryu-kun, I... what are you talking about?! I didn't lie to you! I wanted to forget that b*****d! To forget he was at the party and to forget that he was ******** molesting me on the balcony!" the blond's blue gaze was obviously confused.
Reaching out, he gently touched Ryu's shoulder... and all at once... recalled two screamed words.
'HAYATO! DAME!'
Gasping, the pianist drew back, his body shivering in disgust and guilt over what had happened.
"Ryu, I... I didn't... I mean..."
He felt sick... very sick...
Jumping from the bed, Naoko took one step away, and promptly collapsed to the floor. His body was too exhausted to hold him up, but still, he pushed himself up onto all fours.
Tears streaming down his cheeks, long blond hair covering his face, the pianist cried.
"I didn't want this to happen... I wanted you! I only want you! I was drunk and scared and...." bending down, Naoko rested his forehead on his hands. "I'm so sorry, Ryu-kun... I love you! AISHITERU!"

~ ~ ~

"No. No more. No more. Enough." Ryu spoke in a determined tone, pushing himself up from the bed and padding across the room and into the bathroom, where he shut and locked the door.
It was enough. This was it. This was certainly the end.
Tears still falling, Ryu turned on the shower, making it as hot as he could bear, and stepped under it, scrubbing himself hard all over. Five minutes and he was washed head to toe, smelling of fresh-bloomed jasmine.
Striding out of the bathroom, Ryu threw open the closet doors, grabbing sky blue sweatpants and sliding them on.
"I'll be on the couch tonight. Clean yourself up and get some sleep."
The violinist turned and walked from the bedroom.
It was the first night since he had "kidnapped" Naoko that they had slept apart.

~ ~ ~

As the shower ran, Naoko remained on the floor and cried.
How had this happened?
"I don't love Hayato..." the blond whispered to himself. "I love Ryu. Why in hell would I say Hayato's name? I'm drunk... that's it, ne? But..."
Ryu was furious, that much was obvious even to a blind man. Once the violinist had stormed from the room, only then, did Naoko pick himself up off the floor.
His legs were still a little shaky... but they held him enough so that he could get to the bathroom.
The pianist promptly emptied the contents of his stomach in the toilet, before collapsing beside it on the floor. He curled in on himself, unable to move anymore.
Exhausted... Naoko fell asleep on the tile, his unconscious mind wracked with guilt.

~ ~ ~

It was so late. Tsubaki had already gone to bed at this point, so Ryu went and curled up on the couch, pulling a small afghan over him to keep himself warm.
He tried to sleep, really he did. He wanted to be fine, wanted everything to be ok.
But...he couldn't stop the occasional sob and shiver, the sudden jerk as he drifted off and realized he was all alone.
Angry as he was, Ryuukaze couldn't stop himself from thinking of Naoko, worrying about him. He wanted to be bitter, to curse and flail and storm out.
Still, the least he could do was check on the poor little psycho.
He had tossed and turned for the better part of two hours, and it was closing in on 5 AM now as he crept back into his bedroom, blinking as he found the bed empty. Part of him nearly panicked, thinking Naoko had run away by himself, but even if he had, what of it? It would only mean he had made his choice.
Then the thought hit him...what if Naoko had committed suicide?
In a frenzy, Ryu ran to the bathroom, frightened when he saw Naoko lying on the floor.
Grabbing the blond up in his arms, he sighed a sigh of relief when he realized the pianist was indeed breathing.
Gently, he carried the blond into the bedroom and placed him in the bed, curling up beside him to keep him warm.
Ryu hadn't forgiven him, not at all, but he was beginning to realize what was really going on. Whatever Naoko meant, whether it had been intended or otherwise, the man was absolutely mad, and Ryu was going to take him to see a doctor first thing in the morning. If Naoko protested, then Ryu would just have him forcibly committed.
Either way, when he had said no more, he meant it.

~ ~ ~

(((OOC: I'll reply to this in a bit. Promise!)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:43 pm

Being held... being moved... finding warmth... none of those really registered with Naoko's exhausted sleeping mind.
He didn't move, didn't even stir in the slightest.
But somewhere... somewhere deep down in his subconscious... he responded to the touch of his akuma.
"Ryu-kun..." the blond whispered, curled into a fetal position beside the violinist. "Don't... don't leave me..."
The pianist was obviously asleep, but was dreaming... talking to Ryuukaze.
"I love you... I don't want him, I... I don't... I don't..." by now, the blond was starting to writhe in his sleep, as if having a nightmare. "I need you, Ryu-kun... don't... don't go... onegai..."
Not only was he begging the violinist to remain with him... but now tears were leaking from his closed eyes.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:00 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

But of course, Naoko would find a way to twist the knife in his heart, even when asleep.
"Naoko..." he whispered into the dark, pulling the blond close to his chest. Pain shot through him with each whimpered word from the sleeping pianist. What was he to do, though? Say everything was alright and pretend nothing ever happened? Just...let it go?
No...he couldn't.
"I'm sorry...I'm so, so sorry, Naoko..." he whispered, kissing Naoko's forehead.
Gently, with one finger, he wiped the tears away.
If he could just make it to the morning...without his heart being completely shattered...if it were possible for it to break more than it already had.
For a moment, Ryu sat up, contemplating going back to the living room and staying on the couch again...but he couldn't bear the idea of his....of Naoko crying and writhing, naked, on filthy sheets, all alone.
Even in all of his anger, his heart was divided against itself, and it seemed to be favoring the "********..." Ryuukaze lay back down, stroking the blond's hair and whispering comforting words.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:25 pm

The hours passed, and eventually, through Ryu's gentleness, Naoko was able to sleep soundly.
As 11 AM drew near, the blond's amber eyes opened and, for a moment, he didn't know how he'd gotten into bed. Then, Naoko felt those warm arms around him, and knew.
Ryu hadn't left him...
He'd come back.
Turning in his akuma's hold, the pianist focused on the sleeping man's face.
'I made him cry.... he loves me and I hurt him deeply...' Oumori scolded himself as he watched Ryu sleep. 'I have to make it up to him... But how?'
The next thing the pianist was aware of however... was the hangover that made everything seem just a little fuzzy.
Naoko tried to get out of bed, since he thought maybe bringing his akuma some coffee might at least start getting him back in his good graces.
But... when the blond moved too much... well... searing pain assaulted his body and it was all he could do to stay quiet.
'Okay... so hot shower first... then maybe I can move around a little easier.'
Sucking in a breath, Naoko got to his feet and pulled himself into the bathroom. Turning on the shower, he stepped inside and couldn't help but wince as the hot water ran over his skin.
After a while however, the pain subsided and, after scrubbing down, the shower gel making him smell of cinnamon and spices, Naoko walked out of the bathroom, towel around his waist.
He didn't want to borrow any of Ryu's clothes however, not without asking first, so he did the next logical thing...
Making coffee in naught but a towel wasn't that strange...
Right?
Fifteen minutes after he left the bed, Naoko returned and set a hot cup of coffee, seasoned with vanilla caramel flavoring, on the bedside table beside Ryu.
They would probably need to be at the student after lunch... so, even though he enjoyed watching Ryu sleep... he knew the violinist needed to be woken up.
Sitting on the edge of the bed, the blond reached out one lithe hand to touch Ryuukaze's shoulder. "Ryu-kun... it's time to wake up..."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games