Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

vivacious_red

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:16 pm
If you can see this post, then congratulations! You've made it through Scourgify: Summer 2012 unscathed!!!

Just reminding you all know that the Mass Sorting will begin on June 4th!
The list on the first page has been updated! (And is about 30 names shorter sweatdrop Stay active elves, I really really hate having to ban people... crying )

P.S. There are quite a few elves who only need 6 or 7 more posts before they're eligible, so go get posting!!! And remember, to be eligible for the mass sorting all you need is 30 posts!!!!!!! That's it! 30 posts, it's nothing... If you get all of your frog cards for one day, then you're halfway there!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:30 pm
Sidonia enters the kitchen for the last time as an elf. "I is sad to be leaving the kitchens, but I is visiting you once I is sorted!" she says. Wiping tears from her eyes, she walks toward the Great Hall for her sorting.  

x Tiny Doom x

Friendly Dabbler

vivacious_red

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:19 pm
*Winnie waves fondly at her departing elves.*

((Quick note, to the recently sorted elves, you won't be able to earn you're house points for this term, but not to worry, it ends on June 16th anyways.

For purposes of the House Elf Cup, I will be keeping your names on the House Elf list on the first page until the 16th as well.

However you may now RP in the fair as a young witch or wizard and should post in your house colors.

(Since the timing is a little funky, I'd suggest that you may want to RP as a little 10 or eleven year old visiting the Fair with their parents, since the fair is technically open to the entire wizarding population... and then you could perhaps sneak onto the Hogwarts Express from the Hogsmeade station? Just a suggestion...)

Come On Elves! Just a few more days of the CUP!!!!!! Win Prizes! Do it!))

Winnie exits the Pear so that she may sit in front of the sorting and proudly watch as some of her favorite Elves (though of course, all of the elves are her favorites) get sorted into houses.*

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:02 pm
Vanna enters the kitchens, proud to finally be a house-elf. She can't wait to start in on the fun and earn her way to being sorted.  

VannaRose

Original Fatcat

9,950 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Conversationalist 100

vivacious_red

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:41 pm
*Winnie squeals in delight upon seeing the new elf, but luckily stops herself before she tackles the new elf, having learned the hard way that doing so usually is rather off-putting to new elves. Instead she takes a deep calming breath before walking (a little faster than normal) towards the new elf.*

Hello! I is Winnie, Winnie the house elf. And I is most pleased to be meeting you!!! What is being your name?

((ooh! I remember that signature! Hi!))

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:43 am
*Vanna is a little shocked at such an energetic elf, but instantly feels very welcome, and introduces herself.*

'I is Vanna, and I am most honored to be meeting the head elf!!'

VannaRose

Original Fatcat

9,950 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Conversationalist 100

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:11 pm
"I is Pan. Pan be most thankful to be working in Hoggywarts. Thanky miss!" he bows clumsily towards the Head Elf  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:07 pm
Ooooh! Hello Vanna! Hello Pan!
Winnie is just heading over to the Vernal Fair to be seeing what she can be helping with, you is welcome to come with Winnie if you is liking to... but you is of course free to work on the cooking here if you like...

vivacious_red

VannaRose

Original Fatcat

9,950 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:47 pm
*Vanna decides to stay in the kitchens, where she knows elves are always needed, and helps out with the cooking.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:18 pm
Hailey welcomes Vanna and Pan to the kitchens! Hailey hopes the newest additions will like it here" Hailey squeaked with a smile.  

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:31 am
Pan comes running into the kitchens wheezing about the Headmaster, knocking, and a frilly dress of all things.

"Pan is needing Sherry after what Pan sees!" the elf muttered to himself before waving to Hailey  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:33 pm
*walks into the kitchens with a smile on my face*
((ooc this is for rp purposes only )
*points wand at my thraot*
"sonaours"
*in a loud voice*
"attention all elves i would like to say a couple things to you first off thanks for working so hard on the food and cleaning i dont know where we wizards would be with out you 2nd i would like to corridly invite you all to join slytherin house once you meet the requirements,please see winnie elf for more details on how to qualify for becoming a student, we will take your craftiest and your cleverist those who want power would do well with us wishing you all luck in your endeavors james telemar head of slytherin house"
*walks out of the kitchen while saying quietus*

((ooc i really want some active slytherins to rp with it gets boring in the common rom since most of the slytherins are inactive))

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Jaericho

5,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:30 am
Eve poked her head in the kitchens unsure of what to do with herself. Peaking around the corner, she finally made her way to the middle of the room hoping to join in conversation.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:13 pm
Vanna, who was busy cleaning some goblets in the corner, waves at Eve and squeaks: 'Hello!'

(Also, very excited is Vanna to become a new student, whichever house she is sorted in to.)  

VannaRose

Original Fatcat

9,950 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Conversationalist 100

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:00 pm
Upon hearing Vanna greet someone Hailey looked up from stirring a large cauldron of soup and spotted a new elf.

"Hello newest elf! Hailey welcomes you to the Hogwarts kitchen!"

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games