Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Lily's Pad ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay open or close shop
  Don't care
  Pie
  Throw rocks at TES
View Results

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:17 am
-puts on a stubborn face- Nuh uh! -shakes head against him-  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:20 am
*sighs* Now, Dame... It'll only take a second.

*Velcore wakes up, flies behind Dame, and nudges her back*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:24 am
-pouts- Fine. -lets him go and turns around to pet Velcore, kneeling and balancing herself on her heels, slits in dress becoming apparent, but fabric still very modest...to the front and back rofl not to her legs- Hey Velcore, how are you? Have you been here the entire time? -whispers to him- Whaddya think about your daddy kissing me, eh? -gives Velcore a wink- wink  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:28 am
*Velcore nuzzles Dame, then looks over at Karrie and chirps inquiringly*

*puts the dishes away, then turns and looks at Dame and Velcore, smiling softly* I think Velcore's trying to say it's time for us to go home...  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:36 am
-laughs and kisses between Velcore's eyes- Is that so? Well, love, it sounds good to me. -smiles at Karrie and walks a little closer- Um...well... redface bye...see you...tomorrow?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:40 am
*pulls Dame close, leans down and quickly kisses her* Tomorrow... *releases her* Good night, sleep well Dame. *walks out of Lily's*

*Velcore nuzzles Dame's hand, then quickly follows Karrie out*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:46 am
eek -stands there stunned for a moment, barely feeling Velcore nuzzle her hand and then mumbles a goodbye- Um...goodbye then...you too... redface heart whee

-after a few moments she walks back to her apartment feeling lighter than air, as she walks past the MW she sees Tes coddling Ryzan but she doesn't even pay much attention to it, just logs it at the back of her brain and moves on-

((HEHEHE. twisted ))

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:21 am
{{ tch stressed Why does your apartment have to be so close to MW? gonk }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:56 am
((HEHE, for convenience purposes...and to pester you!! twisted ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:32 pm
*stops in to check on the pastry supply*
hm... these look pretty fresh..

It's about time you came here stressed

tch... *grabs Draa by the scruff of his neck and sets him down at a table*
Quit your whining or I'll feed you to that griffin.

.... you wouldn't...

Or would I? twisted
*laughs sinisterly while he grabs a couple of plates*

That's not funny! scream  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:19 pm
*wanders into Lily's* Hungry... *scans the displays, cuts a slice of chocolate cheesecake, and sits down to eat it*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:32 pm
Mmmmmm... *takes care of my dishes* That had to have been one Karrie made. *leaves Lily's*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:53 pm
*Steps into Lily's and looks around. The place is empty and almost looks like no one's been there in days. Greatly concerned in regards to his partner's condition, he quickly leaves to continue his search.*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:44 pm
*Scurries in with her cart and unpacks. She refills her cookie jars, then refills the large glass refrigerators with assorted pies and cakes.* Mmm... this Neopolitan Cheesecake looks so good. So does that Mudslide one... Ack!

*She finishes unpacking the pastries, bagels and breads and hurries out.* Aww, that was a close one. I eat any more of this stuff and none of my clothes will fit. *Heads off to the gym to work off some of those extra pounds.*  

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:12 pm
Well, Gaia, I'm just soooooooooo delighted that you finally decided I know my own password today... too bad you couldn't recognize that I did over the last few days. rolleyes

Ack *Her eyes have rolled in to the back of her head and now seem to be perma-stuck there.*

Guess the imaginary cheerleaders will have to unpack these carts while I figure out how to get my eyes back in place.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games