Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
the good, the bad, and the cats (GAME TO STORY!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like this idea?
  ummmmmmmm yes!!!!!
  *la la la la la la la*......what?
  yes oh mighty Dewpool!
  Hey look a frog!
  what the........I HATE THIS POLE! *screams head off*
View Results

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:01 pm
"Go on ahead, ill hide my keys, lock myself in here and just say you escaped, ill say you went a different way then you did." Sarah said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:03 pm
Amber sighed as she waited for Wrath.

Raven stayed in the throne room. After a bit, she got up and flew off to another part of the castle to look.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:05 pm
SIS please answer me you know her better do I trust her or no? Wrath stood in the cell nervous that as soon as he stepped forward Sarah would attack him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:07 pm
huh? wait... whats going on? you know i can't SEE what is going on... mind telling me who you are talking about? Amber thought.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:10 pm
Sarah she wants to join our side but I don't know if I should trust her Wrath stood still  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:14 pm
Sarah? hm... i don't know her much, but she is DEFINATELY better than Raven... sure she can join us. If she betrays us, we can send her away since she will be out numbered. Fine. Just PLEASE hurry up and get out of there... Amber thought.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:21 pm
Wrath looked at Sarah than walked out "come on,"he said quietly then took off running.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:27 pm
Amber got up from her log and ran towards the castle. She stopped right before she left the forest and hid behind a tree, but kept an eye out for Wrath. he better hurry up or i am coming in there... she thought to herself.

Raven flew around the castle. still no sign of the Dark Night... might as well go check on the kid, she thought. Then she changed directions and headed in the direction of Wrath's cell.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:32 pm
Wrath ran around the castle trying to find his way out
((Make Raven find him but keep Amber outside))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:36 pm
Sarah locked herself in the cell and hid the keys.

((SAY HAPPY B-DAY TOMORROW IS MY DAD AND HIS TWIN AND MY DAD'S TWIN'S TWIN DAUGHTER'S BIRTHDAY AS WELL AS MY KINDERGARDEN TEACHER'S!))  

Currently Dead Account

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:38 pm
((confuzlment))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:40 pm
((my dad, his twin, his Twin's Twin daughters, and my kindergarten teacher's B-Day, MAKE SENCE!?))  

Currently Dead Account

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:42 pm
((sure))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:49 pm
(( eek wow... lots of closely related people having the same b-day...))

Raven flew around and before she made it to Wrath's cell, she saw Wrath himself in the hallways. She gritted her teeth and flew over to him, stopping in front of him. "So i see you got out..." she said, her eyes cold.

Amber sighed. A few more minutes...  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:55 pm
oh god, they BETTER have cookies. Sarah said to herself.

((Me: yeah, that's right Sarah, it's ALL for the cookies. Sarah: who's there!? Me: Your creator Sarah: oh.....))  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games