Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
we have NURSES & Cabana BOYS - LOL ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:03 pm
JustinShowcase
bandaidd
Psyzapp
*Reluctantly takes cup from Showcase and walks it over to Nei1. Nei1 hands her appropriate labels, Psyzapp labels specimen, and walks it over to Bandaidd.* That was just sick…I need a drink. *She goes over to the bar asks for a double Manhattan.*

No, no, no! This won't do at all. Don't you remember the discussion we had about CHEATING? What if Officer Case here happened to have a container of Dougherty's impeccable urine? And just emptied it into the specimen container? Huh? Huh? Think, girl! It needs to be witnessed. -sigh- I guess I'm going to have to do it myself.

Case, here's a nice tall glass of ice water. We're going to have to repeat your urine test and I'm going to do you the courtesy of assuming your bladder is empty at the moment. Come with me and we'll do the exam part while you rehydrate. Ya just can't get good help these days, know what I mean? Here. Undress and for the love of Pete please secure your uniform and then put on this exam gown. When you are ready, push that HUGE red button and I wil return. Will you be wanting a male chaperone?

I understand, ma'am, and I know exactly what you mean. *glances briefly at Psyzapp.* And no ma'am, I will not be needing a chaperone. Officer Dougherty has informed me of your professionalism ma'am and I believe I am capable of handling myself in your presence. I shall push the huge red button when my uniform is secure and I am ready to proceed. *Goes into exam room and closes the door.*

*mumbles to self* I should hope to Hannah he can handle himself. Although restraining an officer can be an interesting erm, challenge. What kind of prima donna is this one anyway? Taking long enough to change and probably styling his hair, lol. Guess I've got time for a drink.

Shadow! Heya hun. Can you whip me up a virgin bulletproof?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:22 pm
*Pushes HUGE red button and stands in Military "at ease" position while awaiting Baindaidd to return to complete his physical exam.* I apologize for taking so long Ms. Bandaidd, ma'am. Officer Dougherty informed me of his uniform mishap and I needed to ensure that my uniform was secure.  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:59 pm
All righty then. Look at my finger. Follow it without moving your head. Mm-hmm. Squeeze your eyes shut. Mm-hmm. Open your mouth; stick out your tongue; close your mouth and show your teeth; hold your arms out to the side and close your eyes and touch the tip of your nose with each finger. Again. Mm-hmm. Gonna look in your ears, now.

-gets out stethoscope-

Now. Gently place the sole of your Left foot on the small of your back and breeeeeeeeathe.....  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:13 pm
Bandaidd, dear, have these fine officers had their shots, yet? Being public servants, they are required to have a TB test and all the standard vaccinations - flu, measles, etc. Oh, and I need to review the BBP (Blood-borne pathogens) and HIV/AIDS training with them. When you're done with them, please send them my way.

*Smiles sweetly.* Now I'm off to inventory the pharmacy.  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:34 am
Shadow answers Bandaidd as he makes her drink, "Coming right up. Are you sure its a good idea to have one of these while still on the job hun?" He passed her the drink with a wink.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:24 am
Right, Gilda. Will do.

shadow, it is a virgin and I'm thirsty.

Case, go ahead and breathe normally while I listen around. Heart, lungs, intestines, kidneys, brains... not a lot going on in there! hahaha. And now to check your reflexes. I'm going to tap on your elbows, wrists, knees and ankles. You just relax.

*smacks him in the face*

-10 reflex points. Should have blocked that. And now the treadmill test. I just place these stickers all over your chest and you step on the machine. Be sure to let me know if you get chest pain, difficulty breathing, faint or just can't continue any longer. We will end the test and most likely use you as the brunt of in-house jokes. But enough of that! Hold onto the rails and start walking NOW.

*turns on the machine at a slow walking pace and no incline*  

bandaidd
Crew

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:04 pm
* Burst through the door*

"...and thats when she said.."

* Realizes I'm in the WRONG room*

So..is this where I validate my parking?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:43 pm
bandaidd
Right, Gilda. Will do.

shadow, it is a virgin and I'm thirsty.

Case, go ahead and breathe normally while I listen around. Heart, lungs, intestines, kidneys, brains... not a lot going on in there! hahaha. And now to check your reflexes. I'm going to tap on your elbows, wrists, knees and ankles. You just relax.

*smacks him in the face*

-10 reflex points. Should have blocked that. And now the treadmill test. I just place these stickers all over your chest and you step on the machine. Be sure to let me know if you get chest pain, difficulty breathing, faint or just can't continue any longer. We will end the test and most likely use you as the brunt of in-house jokes. But enough of that! Hold onto the rails and start walking NOW.

*turns on the machine at a slow walking pace and no incline*

Yes, Ma'am. *Starts walking on treadmill.*  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:56 pm
*ayami looks up and finds herself sitting at the bar*
on no... not again....
why does this keep happening....

*she shrugs and screams at the bar keep*
hey!! scotch on the rocks!
*she clasps her hands twice*
and i'll need you to light my cigarette too! and don't you DARE tell me no smoking!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:04 pm
Runs treadmill through the standard 10 speeds and inclines, maxing out at 7.5 mph and a gradient of 28.

How you doing, officer?  

bandaidd
Crew

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:41 pm
bandaidd
Runs treadmill through the standard 10 speeds and inclines, maxing out at 7.5 mph and a gradient of 28.

How you doing, officer?

Yes…Ma'am…doing…fine. *starts reciting cadence to himself softly as to not disturb anyone and tries to remain focused with the task at hand.* Pain is a mere weakness leaving the body. Airborne Rangers…HOO AH! wink  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:02 pm
JustinShowcase
bandaidd

How you doing, officer?

Yes…Ma'am…doing…fine. *starts reciting cadence to himself softly as to not disturb anyone and tries to remain focused with the task at hand.* Pain is a mere weakness leaving the body. Airborne Rangers…HOO AH! wink

I can't HEAR YOU!

U! You are ugly.
G! And yo momma, too.
L! I am so glad
Y? I don't look like you...  

bandaidd
Crew

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:50 pm
lady ayami chan
hey!! scotch on the rocks!
*she clasps her hands twice*
and i'll need you to light my cigarette too! and don't you DARE tell me no smoking!

Brings over a Scotch on the Rocks for the lady. Let me help ya with that, miss. Flicks his Zippo and lights her cigarette.

((That'd be 1 of 5 I owe here.))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:56 am
Well, well, well…if it isn't Jack having to serve drinks in a thong. This is just gonna be too good. twisted Jack dear, could you please get me a Sweet Brandy Manhattan with 2 cherries? *gives Jack a light swat on the behind and smiles at him.* xd  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:59 am
bandaidd
JustinShowcase
bandaidd

How you doing, officer?

I can't HEAR YOU!

U! You are ugly.
G! And yo momma, too.
L! I am so glad
Y? I don't look like you...

MA'AM, YES MA'AM! (edited cadence for TOS compliance wink )
I DON'T KNOW BUT I'VE BEEN TOLD!
AIRBORNE RANGERS HAVE A HEART OF GOLD!
SOUND OFF 1, 2, 3, 4
SOUND OFF 5, 6, 7, 8
1…2…3…4…1,2…3,4!  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games