Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spiceshadow

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:07 pm
Tawnypaw looked at the she-cat who must have been the medicine cat. "Do you want me to eat these?" she asked hoarsly. She sneezed again and put her tail over her nose. She felt horrible, but was glad the cats wern't treating her like an enemy.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:11 pm
"yes u have to eat those"she said  

athena321
Crew

Ghosthole

Sparkly Shapeshifter

9,175 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:12 pm
"Cystalstar? Are you gonna make me a kit for life? 'Cause I would deserve it." He felt horrible. He didn't usually disobey rules but when adventure was calling it was too much to resist.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:12 pm
Whitekit's stomach lurched at the thought of Tawnypaw being sick. "What if it gets worse and turns into greencough?" He asked worriedly with a hint of a whine. He paced the nursery, stopping to glance at Tawnypaw. What was he so worried about? After all, she was a MoonClan cat, not a SnowClan cat. But he felt like he owed her something, for her help. And he couldn't imagine what would happen if she...He gulped, trying to push the thought away.  

ch3shire_c4t

Spiceshadow

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:14 pm
Tawnypaw nodded and eat the herbs. The taste did not bother her as they ran over her tounge. She put her tail back over her nose once they were gone. She whispered to the medicine cat and Whitekit," Are you going to tell my Clan what I did?"

((Just a question. When is Whitekit going to be an apprentice?))

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:18 pm
"you helped our kits,i don't think as breaking the warrior code"she said getting some catmint just in case it was white cough  

athena321
Crew

Ghosthole

Sparkly Shapeshifter

9,175 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:20 pm
((Probably me(Raggedkit), Whitekit, Risingkit are ready to be apprentices but we don't want to just yet. Or at least I don't.))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:21 pm
Tawnypaw nodded again. She felt weak. When the catmint was brought out she got worried. I can't have whitecough. I'm not even a warrior yet. I just started my apprenticeship. I can't die this young! She coughed and sneezed. Maybe a fever, but not whitecough. StarClan please.  

Spiceshadow

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:22 pm
"the catmint was to stop u from having white cough.....you don't have it yet"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:24 pm
[Er, I don't know. But hopefully soon so that he can be around the same age as Tawnypaw. xD]

Whitekit purred with amusement, calming himself down a bit and sitting down next to Tawnypaw. "We can tell them that you saved us, if that's what you'd like." He leaned closer to her, "We don't have to include the fact that you had already crossed the border before you found us." He whispered. He sat up straight again, feeling a bit better. Tawnypaw was speaking, that's a good sign. Perhaps she'll survive after all. He thought to himself.

[I have to work on schoolwork now, so I may take a bit longer to reply.]

ch3shire_c4t

Spiceshadow

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:26 pm
Tawnypaw ate the catmint then smiled at Whitekit. "Thanks." She purred then coughed again.

((LOL, Today is actually her first day as an apprentice xD))

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:27 pm
sagefire looked at whitekit"you may go to your mother now.she'll be fine"sagefire said
winterclaw walked out and so did sagefire with whitekit.winterclaw looked at sagefire."you saved her.."
"not really"
winterclaw purred"i believe you did"his tail brushing along her back  

athena321
Crew

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:38 pm
"Can't I stay? Please." Whitekit protested. He had nearly forgotten about his mother, she must be worried about him. But surely Risingkit would say something to her, that he was just in the medicine den. Then again, perhaps saying he was in the medicine den would worry her just as much for she would think he was sick or injured. But he wanted to stay with Tawnypaw and keep her company, it was the least he could after she saved him and his friends and brother.

[Lol]  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:43 pm
"at least go tell you mother where u are"she said
she looked at winterclaw warning in her eyes  

athena321
Crew

Spiceshadow

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:49 pm
Tawnypaw quickly fell asleep.

When she opened her eyes, she was back in the MoonClan apprentice den. The scent was different, but it was home. She looked around, but Dustpaw and Bluepaw were not there. She walked to the nursery, but her mother and father were not in there. Dapplekit, Raggedkit, Whitekit, and Risingkit were along with a golden queen. She walked away and Sagefire was in Leafpetal's den. A white cat was in Patchstar's. She looked around frantically. Were was everybody? Why were SnowClan cats in MoonClan? She saw the camp turn in circles around her then went black.

She shot up, panting heavily. She was back in the SnowClan medicine den. It had been a dream. Or had it? Was it a message from StarClan? She didn't know.

SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games