Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:56 pm
"Good Mewpaw thats what I like to hear, so are both of you ready to go train?"Pantherclaw said to Mewpaw and Joltpaw.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:59 pm
"Yes Pantherclaw."
Mewpaw said automatically  

MADLYALICE

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:17 pm
"Yeah, Pantherclaw. I'm ready," meowed Joltpaw.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:19 pm
"Ok Lightpaw. Lets see what you know so far," Leafpetal said to her apprentice. Then she took a pawful of cobwebs, picked some comfrey, and got some poppy seeds she found and showed them to Lightpaw. "Ok, Lightkit. If i had to use all of these herbs together, what injury had taken place? What happened to the cat that i have to use these herbs?"  

Feathertail14

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:55 pm
"Well, a warrior either broke something, so the comfrey was used to help it mend, the cobwebs were used to stop bleeding at the area that the bone broke through, and the poppy seeds help them sleep.

"Or, The warrior got a grievous injury and needed both the comfrey and the cobwebs to sooth it. Then the poppy seeds were used to numb the pain."

Lightpaw smiled at Leafpetal as he spoke  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:44 pm
"Ok then let's get going,"Pantherclaw said to Mewpaw and Joltpaw. Then he walked out of camp and to the training ground.

"Alright first we will do some fight training then go on to hunting,"Pantherclaw said to the two apprentices.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:29 pm
"Okay." Joltpaw ran to the other end of the hollow and waited for Panterclaw to tell her what to do. She finally felt happy she was getting some training again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:48 pm
"Very good Lightpaw!" Leafpetal said. "Now for one more test, then we can go collect some herbs for our store." Leafpetal lead Lightpaw father into the forest until there were a bunch of bushes around them. "Here we go," Leafpetal said. She carefully dug up some burdock root. She showed the roots to Lightpaw and said, "This is the burdock root that i showed you before. What did i say it was used for?"  

Feathertail14

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:17 pm
"Of course we can train, Longpaw! We'll explore the borders quickly and then train." Eagleheart said as she headed for the exit with Longpaw at her tail. They passed the Snowclan border and stopped to renew the boundaries. Then they came upon Woodclan territory. Sorrow filled Eagleheart as she looked out into the densly wooded land. Something caught her nose and she sniffed. She knew the scent instantly. "Cinderstar?"
(time for a family reunion mrgreen )  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:38 pm
Lightpaw purred and mewed promptly, "Burdock Root is good for infections and rat bites."
-------------------------------------------
Longpaw hissed out, "What are you doing?" He didn't remember Cinderstar, so he was worried that a cat would attack his mentor.
--------------------------
Mewpaw sat beside Joltpaw, her eyes inspecting the ground  

MADLYALICE

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:24 pm
"Good job, Lightpaw," Leafpetal said. "Now here is your last test. This one is different because i will give you an injury or two, and you need to go find the herbs that would heal them. They will be easy, so don't worry." Leafpetal paused, then said, "Ok. There are two cats. One has an infected cut on her leg and the other has a thorn in their pad. What do they need. Don't tell me, just get the herbs."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:49 pm
Lightpaw got some Marigold and Burdock root, bring it back while saying.
"These are used for infections."
Her then placed Cobwebs next to the herbs and added,
"I wouldn't use anything for a thorn because it's not the bad. Maybe a cobweb or two."  

MADLYALICE

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:01 pm
"Excellent job Lightpaw!" Leafpetal said. She bent over and licked his head. "Now lets see, i want you to go get some more marigold. And if you can, go get some borage leaves. I'm going to get some more burdock root. We are totally out of it. So go get some marigold first, then some borage." Leafpetal turned back to the burdock pile near her feet, and started digging some more up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:04 pm
Lightpaw nodded and ran off. And, if Leafpetal had looked up right then, she would have seen Moonstar and Echosong running next to her apprentice.
Soon Lightpaw came back with the marigold, left, and came back with borage.
"Done!" He mewed from around the leaves  

MADLYALICE

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:19 pm
Leafpetal looked up. "Wow! You are really quick," Leafpetal said with surprise. She looked back down and dug up the last of the burdock root for now. She picked it up with her teeth and muffled, "Ok Lightpaw. Get that marigold and borage leaves and lets get back to camp. Then if you want, you can go out again. But only if you want to. I'm going to get something to eat." Leafpetal started walking back to camp.  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games