Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:40 pm
((My dad's laptop works, but my time on it is VERY limited.))

Rabbit giggled, offering Marchy his hand. "Interesting?" He said, finding everything rather amusing. "You have no idea." Tick, not as oblivious as Hatter was, watching them and her eyes widened a touch. "Oohhh..." She said, having never expected it. Especially of Marchy.
Cheshire sighed, catching onto her ploy. "Yes, I do want you happy and...I am being a hypocrite...more than you think." Cheshire was hiding something.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:07 pm
((She stole my first post...))

Jasper looked at Nana, wanting to reach out and take her hand, but knew he couldn't. Not on the side he was facing her anyways. So, he touched her shoulder with his other arm and asked.

"What's wrong?"  

MadHattard

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:10 pm
Indya grinned at her brother. " Now brother you wouldn't be keeping a secret from me ? She escaped mimicry's embrace and rushed to her brother, tickling him "Tell me brother "  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:19 am
((aw, that sucks....

I love how totally innocent and oblivious Hatter is to anything remotely intimate... he reminds me of me xd ))

Marchy took Rabbit's hand and pulled himself to his feet. "Yyyyyeah..." He said, blushing a little. "I think Tick has the idea."

Hatter finally caught on, and his eyes became wide with surprise- and mirth. "Oh!" he cried excitedly, clasping his hands and jumping up and down like a child in a candy shop. "Oh, this is so sweet! I'm sorry, I know you both hate being called sweet, being the fearsome bunnies, but I can't help it. I'm sorry. It's just... so cute!!"

~~~

Jasper's touch was like an electric shock for Nana, but she embraced the feeling and reached up to put her hand gently on his.

"I just..." started, but she faltered. She sighed and tried again. "I never did thank you," she said, and her words were suddenly rushing out like river rapids. "For finding me again. And for bringing me home. And I'm sorry for everything I must have put you through these past two years. I'm sorry for being so stubborn and staying in the ballroom till the last minute- maybe if I hadn't you wouldn't have had to go through all of this- oh, I don't know what I'm saying, I'm sorry!"

Before she knew it, she was crying again.

The Night Faery
Captain

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:07 pm
"Fearsome...bunnies?" Rabbit said, finding Hatter VERY entertaining at the moment. Then, he looked over at Marchy and grinned. "Though you do look very cute with that blush..." Tick giggled then. "Have you two been together for awhile? Or no?" She asked, curiously. Afterall, she'd been away for so long, she wanted to know what she'd missed.
Cheshire blushed. "I-I can't-Oh, you'll see! You'll see! Alice shouldn't be much longer..." He chuckled, pulling Indya away. "Go back to your husband-to-be."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:32 pm
"You have no need to thank me, Nana." Jasper said, stepping closer and resting his chin on her shoulder. "I love you. Whether or not we'd been separated, you could never put me through so much that that would change." Forgetting himself and resorting to a more Jabberwocky-like instinct and licked her tears away...since his only arm was occupied.  

MadHattard

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:01 pm
"No, we haven't been together very long- in fact, only since about an hour ago- Rabbit, did you just say I'm cute?! Oh, shut up, you fool!" Marchy cried, his blush deepening.

"You forgot the 'and kiss me' part," Hatter interjected.

"Begging your pardon?!" Marchy nearly choked with surprise.

"I said, you forgot the 'and kiss me' part!" Hatter repeated with a grin. Suddenly he took Tick-Tock and dipped her, with one hand supporting the small of her back and the other at her shoulderblades. "Shut up and kiss me, you fool!" he cried dramatically, and kissed her passionately. Bringing her back up to her feet, he adjusted his jacket and smiled casually as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened. "Like that."

Marchy scowled. "I hate you so much."

Hatter made a kissy face back at him. "I love you toooooo....."

"Hate hate hate you."

~~~

Nana smiled and let out a weak little giggle. Wiping her eyes on her shoulder, she wrapped her arms around Jasper and hugged him so tight she had to put herself in check to make sure she didn't suffocate him. After a long moment, she pulled away and giggled again, stronger this time, and a little less clouded by sadness.

"And I'm sorry for putting a knife to your throat too."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:32 pm
Rabbit snickered, kissing Marchy's cheek. "You know, you're very cute when your hateful and adorable." He burst out in laughter and then, taking advantage of Marchy's flustered state, he followed The Hatter's example, dipping Marchy low and placing a quick but thorough kiss upon his lips.

"There." He said, setting Marchy upright and kissing the top of his hand.  

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:34 pm
she laughed, stopping her meciless attack of tickles on him. "alright brother... " She headed back toward mimicry , kissing him on the cheek as she sat back down next to him " mimicry what do you think brother's secret is?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:06 pm
Marchy was stunned, but after a moment he couldn't help but grin as he brought his hand to brush over his lips.

"Interesting," he said after a moment of pensive silence. "I figured I would be the masculine one here...."

The Night Faery
Captain

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:15 pm
Mimicry studied Cheshire for a moment before shrugging. "I think...I haven't a clue!" With that said, he smiled and pulled Indya to the ground. Cheshire laughed, then abruptly paused. "Well...I guess you'll find out..."

Then, from the shroud of smoke came Alice, eyes only for Cheshire and in her arms was a small dappled kitten. Cheshire sighed. "The jig is up..."

Mimicry blinked, looking between Alice and Cheshire. "Well...two years have passed...wow."

Rabbit laughed. "I can share..." He said, collapsing dramatically. Then, sitting up, Rabbit grinned. "Better?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:51 pm
((*gasp* *choke* BABIES! well in singular form. but still! O_O wow .... lol

i jest. that's cute. ^-^ still... no babies for Nana! and probably not for Hatter....

where's Jasper???))

"Slightly," Marchy admitted, throwing his shoulders back to look more manly. "How's this?"

There was a little thump from a few feet away, and they turned to see Hatter collapsed on the ground in a giggle fit. "SOOOO CUTE!!!" he squealed delightedly. "SO ABOMINABLY CUTE!!!"

The Night Faery
Captain

MadHattard

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:18 pm
Nana smiled and let out a weak little giggle. Wiping her eyes on her shoulder, she wrapped her arms around Jasper and hugged him so tight she had to put herself in check to make sure she didn't suffocate him. After a long moment, she pulled away and giggled again, stronger this time, and a little less clouded by sadness.

"And I'm sorry for putting a knife to your throat too."

"What knife? Oh...that knife. Don't worry about, love. You could've chopped my head off and I'd have never noticed...much to happy to see you again. Now, shall we go see your parents?" Jasper said, kissing Nana's forehead.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:24 pm
((XD I forgot all about The Hatter baby thing. XD Doesn't matter to me. I just got bored and figured what else would Cheshire and Alice be doing after being gone for close to two years. XP))

Rabbit rubbed his chin, pondering before nodding. "Yes, yes...very manly." He gave Marchy a thumbs up then turned, startled by the thump.

((Hatter is such a fangirl...))

Tick jumped slightly, looking at Hatter. "Are you alright?" She asked, poking him with her foot. "No need to embarass them further..." Rabbit just watched Hatter and laughed. "Tick, are you sure you aren't the masculine one?"  

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:27 pm
((SO, MY DESKTOP WORKS FOR GAIA NOW!!! SWEETNESS!!))  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games