Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!
{M.B.} Main Ballroom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

All Hail King.. ?? (Finals)
acemarch
34%
 34%  [ 11 ]
Squall Leonhart
15%
 15%  [ 5 ]
Smokey5000
15%
 15%  [ 5 ]
Oniknowsyou!
15%
 15%  [ 5 ]
Komido
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Azazel Blades
12%
 12%  [ 4 ]
BrokenAccidentalStars
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 32

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:38 pm
acemarch
~ Anime Betty ~
acemarch
~ Anime Betty ~
*walks back in* Is Ace still here? sweatdrop My stupid computer is finally sped up abit. I hope he's still here? sad
*sneaks up behind you and covers your eyes* guess who ^^
^__^ Wow I guess you're going to be our King here in alittle under a hour. Hehe.. I owe you a dance I think.
I believe you do miss ^^ *bows and offers my hand once more* shall we? ^^

@Dragoom: I'm cool, just half asleep, it's 3:35am gonk but ok, and yeah i guess imma be king ninja I WILL RULE U ALL xd ninja
^.^ Hehe which prize would you choose? The Death Masque or the Court Ruff? * Takes his hand and allows him to lead her into a dance*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:41 pm
Dragoom
acemarch
~ Anime Betty ~
acemarch
~ Anime Betty ~
*walks back in* Is Ace still here? sweatdrop My stupid computer is finally sped up abit. I hope he's still here? sad
^__^ Wow I guess you're going to be our King here in alittle under a hour. Hehe.. I owe you a dance I think.

@Dragoom: I'm cool, just half asleep, it's 3:35am gonk but ok, and yeah i guess imma be king ninja I WILL RULE U ALL xd ninja

*offers his services as a bodyguard*
I told you man, you just can't beat the bunnyhat
Plus you probably sonic screwdrivered the ballot <.< >.>
crying how could u think such a thing crying  

acemarch

Dragoom

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:43 pm
acemarch
Dragoom
acemarch
~ Anime Betty ~
acemarch
~ Anime Betty ~

C'mon man, you're the doctor! It probably just went off because you didn't have the safety on...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:43 pm
~ Anime Betty ~
acemarch
~ Anime Betty ~
acemarch
~ Anime Betty ~

^.^ Hehe which prize would you choose? The Death Masque or the Court Ruff? * Takes his hand and allows him to lead her into a dance*
*twirls her softly into me and into a dance, wrapping my arms lightly aroud her waist* ^^ i'm not sure hun... what is the ruff thingy?  

acemarch

Aroes san

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:45 pm
Crystalblue Angeleyes
Aroes san
Crystalblue Angeleyes
Aroes san
Crystalblue Angeleyes
you too huh ...then it's good i ruined it, no reason for you to be depressed around friends
lol ya I guess

hey betty
biggrin
so hows it going?
pretty good, it's good to be among friends..just wish it was the same for real life
*hugs you* no worries people here are just as good...sure you can't really talk to them per-say and there's no real contact..but there are still people behind these avi's..not computer AI...at least I don't think so  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:45 pm
*looks around the Ballroom still enjoying the music and feeling sad to see the day end* sweatdrop  

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

acemarch

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:47 pm
Dragoom
acemarch
Dragoom
acemarch
~ Anime Betty ~
acemarch
~ Anime Betty ~

C'mon man, you're the doctor! It probably just went off because you didn't have the safety on...
Moral of this story...... always use protection xd rofl blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:47 pm
Aroes san
Crystalblue Angeleyes
Aroes san
Crystalblue Angeleyes
Aroes san
Crystalblue Angeleyes
you too huh ...then it's good i ruined it, no reason for you to be depressed around friends
lol ya I guess

hey betty
biggrin
so hows it going?
pretty good, it's good to be among friends..just wish it was the same for real life
*hugs you* no worries people here are just as good...sure you can't really talk to them per-say and there's no real contact..but there are still people behind these avi's..not computer AI...at least I don't think so
your so right 3nodding  

Crystalblue Angeleyes

Excitable Lunatic

25,615 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Survivor 150

Aroes san

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:50 pm
~ Anime Betty ~
Aroes san
Crystalblue Angeleyes
lol ya I guess

hey betty
Hi there!! *huggles*

@Masuo: Hi! Good to see you! ^__^

@Crystal: I'm glad. *huggles*
heart rofl heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:51 pm
acemarch
~ Anime Betty ~
acemarch
~ Anime Betty ~
acemarch
~ Anime Betty ~

*twirls her softly into me and into a dance, wrapping my arms lightly aroud her waist* ^^ i'm not sure hun... what is the ruff thingy?
The court ruff is a circular ruffle people in courts in the 16th-17th century used to wear around their necks. Sometimes Queens and Kings would wear them. It's an odd looking thing. Take a look at the first Announcement Thread in the guild. 10 minutes til 8pm!!! *twirls around and continues dancing smoothly letting him lead*  

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dragoom

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:52 pm
acemarch
Dragoom
acemarch
Dragoom
acemarch
~ Anime Betty ~
acemarch
~ Anime Betty ~

Moral of this story...... always use protection xd rofl blaugh

I thought that the fact you didn't wear protection actually benefited you?
Yeah, of course!
Hmm... night's drawing to a close... Betty, do you have to clean this place up? Or is someone coming in to do it?
*eyes the dessert table and starts picking targets*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:53 pm
Crystalblue Angeleyes
Aroes san
Crystalblue Angeleyes
Aroes san
Crystalblue Angeleyes
Aroes san
Crystalblue Angeleyes
lol ya I guess

hey betty
biggrin
so hows it going?
your so right 3nodding
ah it happens ever once in a while XD  

Aroes san

acemarch

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:55 pm
~ Anime Betty ~
acemarch
~ Anime Betty ~
acemarch
~ Anime Betty ~
acemarch
~ Anime Betty ~

The court ruff is a circular ruffle people in courts in the 16th-17th century used to wear around their necks. Sometimes Queens and Kings would wear them. It's an odd looking thing. Take a look at the first Announcement Thread in the guild. 10 minutes til 8pm!!! *twirls around and continues dancing smoothly letting him lead*
cool... I think I'd choose the mask thingy ^^;; *holds you close and dips you back gently, then slowly bring you back up, lokking into your eyes and smiling softly as i continue leading us in a dance* ^__^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:57 pm
Aroes san
~ Anime Betty ~
Aroes san
Crystalblue Angeleyes
lol ya I guess

hey betty
Hi there!! *huggles*

@Masuo: Hi! Good to see you! ^__^

@Crystal: I'm glad. *huggles*
heart rofl heart
whee Kawaii-desu. How are you feeling Aroes san? And there is only 4 minutes.. Looks like there will need to be a three way tie between 3 Queens. Any ideas to figure out who the winner is? sweatdrop  

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:00 pm
Guardian of Fire 666 won the Queenship and Ace will be King!!  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games