Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Redhead Angel

Invisible Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:34 pm
I will venture to the AT when the GCD is slllloooow. I like to go to the threads asking for help on an avi. I don't like the "rate me" threads because, like BiaA said, I feel like people already like their avi and don't really want people to critisize it.

I like to go to the Dressing Room when I am bored and play with people's enviros. I find it actually inspires me to change my own avi or work with an item I wasn't familiar with. I like my inventory, but sometimes it is boring. So anytime anyone wants an enviro, let me know lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:37 pm
lol I usually ask my friends their opinion of my avatars. XD So far the only ones they hate are the rainbow ones. Mainly because the hair is for noobs or something like that. idk

I love playing around with other people's stuff. Even if they don't wear it, its still a fun challenge. X3  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

BiaA

Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:46 pm
Playing with other people's invo is sooo fun, specially when they have all those expensive items I'll never have, lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:04 pm
I mostly hang out in guilds when the GCD is slow..sometimes I like to pop into Heaven, the AT, or the Chatterbox. Dressing Room can be good fun too. I agree with you about the expensive items BiaA. It's nice to get a chance to play around with shinies, even if you'll never own them. xd  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:25 pm
Finally fixed the broken crystal rose, but the damn super glue just stuck to my index finger. but luckily it didn't get stuck on anything, but now I'm soaking it in warm water.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:34 pm
rendjndlfkng;erngkrngoiearnbae;onb  

Dexigone

Lonely Athlete

21,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Druddigon

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:54 pm
Finally beat the main quest in Skyrim.

Also,fought against Ulfric I have to say the empire really is best for Skyrim despite the whole ban of Talos gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:49 pm
Druddigon

Also,fought against Ulfric I have to say the empire really is best for Skyrim despite the whole ban of Talos gonk

Yeah, the further you get into the quest line, the less grey it becomes.

Ulfric is outright revealed to only be interested in becoming king for the power.

and it proven to be a thalmor sleeper agent (basically, the thalmor planned to have Ulfric destabalize Skyrim with infighting so they could come in and take over easier.)

And then, its revealed that the only reason the Imperials banned Talos (the only negative viewpoint against them) was because it was part of the treaty that saved the Empire from the Thalmor.

Like...idk. I was hoping it was going to be like..this grey vs grey thing that you could put your character on either side and still fill "good", but........I just cant..  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:08 pm
BiaA
Playing with other people's invo is sooo fun, specially when they have all those expensive items I'll never have, lol

lol I care more about variety than worth. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:20 pm
I get excited just to think someday I'll have smash bros in my 3DS....even if it will take like 5 years or so, lol.

And Level-5 really needs a better localization team. I'm tired of waiting for Professor Layton and the Ni no Kuni on DS thing made me so frustrated...give me a pdf and I'll print that damn book then...

/random post  

BiaA

Nerd

Wistelle

Greedy Giver

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:14 am
Hi, thought I'd come out of the shadows of lurking and chat for a while.
So how is everyone?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:20 am
The "Made for Each Other" thread is my main reason for going into AT; you can get some great combos from that thread. heart Playing with people's enviros is good fun too, even if I usually end up using the outfit ideas for myself.  

AngeIsThanatos

High-functioning Lunatic

22,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:09 am
I can't wait for Smash Bros too BiaA, although I'd say it'll be a good while before that comes out~

I just got Mario Kart 7 today, and I'm already addicted. emotion_dowant I know everyone else has probably finished this game long ago, but it's fresh and exciting to me. lol Now if only I could get the hang of those new hang glider bits!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:45 am
The Undead Suitor
Druddigon

Ulfric is outright revealed to only be interested in becoming king for the power.

and it proven to be a thalmor sleeper agent (basically, the thalmor planned to have Ulfric destabalize Skyrim with infighting so they could come in and take over easier.)

And then, its revealed that the only reason the Imperials banned Talos (the only negative viewpoint against them) was because it was part of the treaty that saved the Empire from the Thalmor.

Like...idk. I was hoping it was going to be like..this grey vs grey thing that you could put your character on either side and still fill "good", but........I just cant..
Yeah the imperials are far easier to side with.

Though what is fun to do if you haven't yet is join the stormclocks get the jaggedcrown then rather giving it to Ulfric just go to solitude and hand it over to general Tullius.  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:10 am
The Undead Suitor
Druddigon

Eh, it's a little more complicated than that, but yeah, Ulfric's pretty bad news all around. Basically, he's only helping the Thalmor as long as the civil war is still going on and weakening the moral and armies of Skyrim, so if he (or the empire) wins, their position in Skyrim is weakened. A Stormcloak victory would hurt them the worst, since it directly hurts their goal of unmaking Talos, Man, and Mundus, but I've always got the impression that the Empire is going to reinstate Talos worship once they've stabilized enough for another war against the Thalmor, since the top officers still worship him, so the Stormcloaks are kind of shooting themselves in the foot.

So that's good and all, I guess, but Ulfric's still helping the Thalmor by oppressing pretty much every nonhuman race except maybe the orcs, so that's not very nice at all. It's not explicitly stated, but I'm pretty sure the Thalmor manipulated him into hating the Dunmer, since they absolutely hate them for being grey-skinned freaks that worship heathen Daedra or magical hermaphrodites (ilu Dunmer) and it's easier on them to kill them all if the Dunmer aren't in a position to fight back. And then there's the whole business in Markarth where Ulfric's okay with Nords taking over their homeland but not Reachmen, but I guess it's more complicated, since they did become crazy homicidal cannibals pretty quick and that's no good. And yeah, Ulfric's pretty power-crazy and ignoring his people's whole history (Nords have been part of the empire like forever) and culture (wtf you'd think they'd at least use the Nordic names for their gods instead of the Cyrodiilic ones) to fight a war ostensibly about preserving their history and culture, so that's no good.

So...yeah. I think you can make a Stormcloak character aligned with the good side, but I think in the long run, the Stormcloak's will be pretty disastrous unless you take them over. It pretty much makes no sense to join the Stormcloaks if you're anything but Nord though. Idk, I didn't like how simple they made the Stormcloak/Empire plot line, so I just didn't do it on my main. I wish there was an option where you could just totally take over everything, since the only other thing I'm not in charge of is the Bard's College. Pretty sure lorewise though, the Dragonborn is in the perfect position to become Talos 2.0 and/or the next emperor, so I don't think it really matters either way in the long run which side you pick.

I HAVE A LOT OF ~*~FEELINGS~*~ ABOUT ELDER SCROLLS OK

IT DOESN'T HELP THAT I'VE BEEN LURKING THE OFFICIAL LORE BOARDS FOR THE PAST COUPLE MONTHS

EVERYTHING IS SNOW WHALES AND ENANTIOMORPHS AND MUATRA AND NOTHING HURTS

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games