Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:50 pm
Tezca Frost
The Undead Suitor
Tezca Frost

To bad no new young justice this week.

I was sad :<
Don't know if you woke up to watch it,but for once I did rather then watching online after work felt so jipped when nothing,but pokemon kept playing.
He wakes up to watch it every Saturday and rarely wakes me up to watch korra. >:c  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:56 pm
Prince Ichi
Tezca Frost
The Undead Suitor
Tezca Frost

Don't know if you woke up to watch it,but for once I did rather then watching online after work felt so jipped when nothing,but pokemon kept playing.
He wakes up to watch it every Saturday and rarely wakes me up to watch korra. >:c
Well he needs to start waking you up to watch Korra  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:01 pm
Would young justice be difficult to understand for someone like me who has literally no knowledge of the DC universe other than the batman movies? burning_eyes

I saw that Beastboy is in it so now I kinda wanna watch it. He was my fave back when teen titans was on. emo  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:08 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
Would young justice be difficult to understand for someone like me who has literally no knowledge of the DC universe other than the batman movies? burning_eyes

I saw that Beastboy is in it so now I kinda wanna watch it. He was my fave back when teen titans was on. emo
Its not hard at all seems be its own little universe dealing with almost nothing from the comic's. I think it gives nods to comic books,but thats about it very good show.

Yeah Beastboy is entertaining in the show also when he shows up.  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:24 pm
I Found A Sexy 1

Yeah, it should be. Like watching Korra, you can enjoy it without knowing the source material (like the original avatar). But you might miss a few cameos and references.

For the most part, everything is well explained saved for the characters backstories (unless it becomes plot relevant, in which it will be explained) and its easy to follow  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:35 pm
that feel when that one friend you used to be friends with suddenly turned into one of those typical fedora-brandishing, pony-watching, LoL-playing, asshats.

who also dabbles in ugly misogyny and anti-feminism views.

and cracks "get back in the kitchen" jokes

why do I know people like this from school why  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

warrior_of_boognish

Destructive Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:15 am
Prince Ichi
that feel when that one friend you used to be friends with suddenly turned into one of those typical fedora-brandishing, pony-watching, LoL-playing, asshats.

They went into the void that is the internet, and they were not strong of mind, pure of soul.

They came back irrevocably bent.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:51 am
warrior_of_boognish

They went into the void that is the internet, and they were not strong of mind, pure of soul.

I want that on a bumper sticker.

@ Suitor and Tezca: Thanks! I think I'll live without understanding cameos and references. Just as long as plot stuff get explained I'll be good. I'm gonna give it a try!  

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:16 am
Prince Ichi
Tezca Frost
The Undead Suitor
Tezca Frost

I only wake up to watch the second run of it around 11. Both YJ and Korra play around 8-9, the difference is YJ replays around 11 while Korra doesn't replay till 2.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:18 am
warrior_of_boognish
Prince Ichi

i weep for those lost souls  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

Dexigone

Lonely Athlete

21,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:21 am
The Undead Suitor
Dexigone
'honestly, questing for an expensive item is really hard,

really

tell me more

Time, and flash are the major concerns.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:56 pm
I got a 4 week job assessment starting next week. It's taking place at Transitions where my brother works at.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Cant Unsee

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:38 pm
I kicked someone out of my store today. If she comes back its to the point where I get to call the police. This woman has been in here often from what I've heard from other associates. It is just a bit of a pain because none of them have the balls to ban anyone from the store. So I have to catch these people in action before anything gets done about it. :/  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:55 pm
I hate working 50+ hours weeks and not getting overtime.

gonk

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:58 pm
DC-Chan
I hate working 50+ hours weeks and not getting overtime.

gonk
How is that possible? Are you working off the clock?  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games