Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mttin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:20 pm
I knew that was coming ... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:20 pm
Dr_lecter1988
MUAHAHAHA *makes the got goth? guild room*
So where is this "room" of which you speak...
Mttin
I knew that was coming ... sweatdrop

I had no choice...
And it was such fun whee  

Sulhir

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:21 pm
it's in cards.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:22 pm
*wonders away to pilage*  

Mttin

Mttin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:26 pm
*wunders if he is a good member* Am I a good member? Or do I just talk alot ... if so how do I become a better member?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:28 pm
Mttin
*wunders if he is a good member* Am I a good member? Or do I just talk alot ... if so how do I become a better member?

Um, perhaps writting quality posts? Like if it's a serious topic of discussion than making sure to stick to that general tone of seriousness and discussing the topic in ernest.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Sulhir

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:31 pm
lurichan
Mttin
Um, perhaps writting quality posts? Like if it's a serious topic of discussion than making sure to stick to that general tone of seriousness and discussing the topic in ernest.
So... would the past page or so... be low quality?
And pillage has 2 L's stressed
Must resist to make a spell check petition...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:34 pm
ahh mules scare me!  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

Mttin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:35 pm
Sulhir
lurichan
Mttin

I would say mine are ok. They get responses. I have a hard time creating something that doesn't belong in another forum or spam. In which case it isn't important to me.

Hey I made 10k today .. lucky Gaian I am ... another 6 hours I am here. I really need to start donating to this Guild. I have 10 others I am a member of too ... so many guilds so little gold.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:36 pm
Sulhir
lurichan
Mttin

The chat box is a free flow open forum to talk about whatever, so I"m not worried about it, it's just in topics and the like that it's better to stick to the issue.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Sulhir

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:36 pm
Bleh... just over 1K here...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:37 pm
Dr_lecter1988
ahh mules scare me!

Oh? Does my mule scare you really?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Mttin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:39 pm
Sulhir

Don't worry about it. I am sure once he have our Gaian wedding you will be entitled to have of my things gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:40 pm
Mttin
Sulhir
Don't worry about it. I am sure once he have our Gaian wedding you will be entitled to have of my things gonk
Just as soon as they get a church up and I figure out how to get in the towns...  

Sulhir

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:42 pm
lurichan
Dr_lecter1988
ahh mules scare me!

Oh? Does my mule scare you really?

no i just realized that it was you. and now i'm facing the card bot. it scares me.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games