Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:27 pm
Really? 280k for an MC? :/

Ugh. ******** that. I'll just pay the 2.50. XD

And that Keiko REI has been on my s**t list since the brown hair. I can't forgive the artist for that. :<  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:50 pm
Meromictic
Really? 280k for an MC? :/

Ugh. ******** that. I'll just pay the 2.50. XD

And that Keiko REI has been on my s**t list since the brown hair. I can't forgive the artist for that. :<
I agree, the magical girl baker thing to me is kinda out there, even with the icing hair...the color in that hair should've been chocolate brown like many users were wishing for, I mean TRUE brown. I hope she can make a recolor of the wig in true brown. I have dark brown hair that seems black IRL, and kinda hope for that to happen. sweatdrop Like I said, the magical girl thing seems way overused, even for one who's supposed to be a normal baker, not a magical girl.... I mean I love her Sainte Ciel series, but not a fan of the Keiko.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:49 pm
but it's not even a magical girl???

It's literally sweet lolita lmao  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:57 pm
I could of sworn Gaia had a black sword. e.e;

Ugh. Now off to try again. /forever tekteking  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

warrior_of_boognish

Destructive Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:41 am
Meromictic

Checkmate Void, Brimstone Blade? Off the top of my head

Onyx Bolster, Daemonsteel Slayer-blade, Sword Eater's Blade, Blade of the Night Sky...somewhat black themed blades  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:42 am
Also, saw Prometheus....I liked the visuals ,and there was hints of something decent or even good in the story but the writing in general was severely lacking.  

warrior_of_boognish

Destructive Lunatic

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:18 am
I can't believe Draconis Adamantine doubled overnight! If my stupid Faithful Mechanic had just sold in time I would have had enough to buy one last night. emo Now I have to sell more stuff!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:28 am
I Found A Sexy 1
omg I'm finally down to one page of inventory again FEELS GOOD MAN. I used up all 20 spots in my shop. GO BUY MY JUNK. ;ASDSDF

ONE PAGE??? How can you live like that??! eek

*has 8 pages of stuff and still growing*

I never get rid of anything from my inventory unless I'm truly desperate for gold (ie. questing something really expensive) or it's a duplicate. I even have stuff I know I'm never going to wear, like the Garbage Mask and Flame Shirts. Because you never know when those might come in handy! =P  

AngeIsThanatos

High-functioning Lunatic

22,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:14 am
warrior_of_boognish
Also, saw Prometheus....I liked the visuals ,and there was hints of something decent or even good in the story but the writing in general was severely lacking.

"Okay, we need the plot to progress. How do we do it?"

"Have the trained scientist touch something they shouldn't like DeeDee from god damned Dexters laboratory,"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:36 am
AngeIsThanatos
I Found A Sexy 1
omg I'm finally down to one page of inventory again FEELS GOOD MAN. I used up all 20 spots in my shop. GO BUY MY JUNK. ;ASDSDF

ONE PAGE??? How can you live like that??! eek

*has 8 pages of stuff and still growing*

I never get rid of anything from my inventory unless I'm truly desperate for gold (ie. questing something really expensive) or it's a duplicate. I even have stuff I know I'm never going to wear, like the Garbage Mask and Flame Shirts. Because you never know when those might come in handy! =P

LOL omg 8 pages?!?! I would die. I felt like I was suffocating under 1 and 1/2 pages of stuff!

I immediately sell stuff like that back to the stores. Haha! WHATEVER FLOATS YOUR BOAT I GUESS.  

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:59 am
I only have like nearly 300 items total and not just equipable items. I'm kind of an inventory neat freak and I try to organize my items like such as placing the angelic ones to where they need to be, Durem ones where they need to be, etc. o.o; I couldn't live with 8 pages of items, or even item hoard, not my style. Though sometimes I kinda should try to be a packrat, but that always fail since I fear my avi would be claustrophobic.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:00 am
SCREAMS

YINLONG WARRIOR HAIR WORKS WITH THE CIEL SCISSORS NOW.

YES.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

omfg I don't know when this happened or who even did it but falasldaf;lkskdf THANK YOU.  

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Druddigon

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:11 am
How do I add Item images to my signature?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:42 am
warrior_of_boognish
Meromictic

Checkmate Void, Brimstone Blade? Off the top of my head

Onyx Bolster, Daemonsteel Slayer-blade, Sword Eater's Blade, Blade of the Night Sky...somewhat black themed blades

:o

Thanks <3 For whatever reason, I couldn't find any of those on the tektek site. |D Probably because at that point I was beyond distracted with DMS.  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:43 am
Halfling Heroine
I can't believe Draconis Adamantine doubled overnight! If my stupid Faithful Mechanic had just sold in time I would have had enough to buy one last night. emo Now I have to sell more stuff!

You could wait for it to fall in price?  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games