Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Druddigon

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:11 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
Druddigon
I Found A Sexy 1
omg I don't use like half of my inventory

WHY CAN'T I SELL IT??? /sobs

Same with me it's always"Wait what if i need it for avi?"

Seriously,I could use the gold for other things .____.

I'm fighting all of my supposedly better judgement and selling A LOT of things. I'm proud of myself. YOU SHOULD TRY IT.

One day yes!hoarding needs to stop! scream  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:12 pm
Lady Aeducan
I Found A Sexy 1

I am.

YOU'VE FOUND ME OUT. It was really hard getting wifi up in this mountain cave I live in. I had to kidnap the geek squad to install it for me. I roasted them when they were done. Hee hee

Well I guess that explains why they didn't show up at my place when they were supposed to. XD

Gomen for eating the geek squad. u___u''  

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:30 pm
I feel like my avatar needs some DJs and Horns of the Demon and I'd look like a stereotypical rich user.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:22 pm
I Found A Sexy 1

Yeah. There are days when I really question why the ******** I have 2k+ in items. It really doesn't make any sense.  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:56 pm
Meromictic
I Found A Sexy 1

Yeah. There are days when I really question why the ******** I have 2k+ in items. It really doesn't make any sense.
I somehow have 1800 items. I try and sell things back to the gold shops because I have zero patience for dealing with cheap things.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:56 am
I hate when I have an item sitting in my inventory, and I've only managed to use one pose from it. For me, it feels like a waste to have something sitting there that I've only worn once or twice at best. Yet because I have managed to use it before, I can't bring myself to sell it. It's a vicious cycle! gonk  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:35 am
I made a nice amount of gold by selling all the pink and frilly goldshop items that I never use on the mp. Things like sweet lace dresses have quite a lot gold bound to them. I put them on the MP a bit lower than the original shop price, and people actually bought them. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:08 am
Good for you Iehonatane! 3nodding I should give my own inventory a spring clean too~

I just had a really nice conversation with a girl in the Chatterbox. Talking to that user really brightened my morning. heart Just goes to show that you should never knock a forum till you've tried posting there.  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:29 am
Sold a couple items na dnow I'm at 313k. sweatdrop I hope the new MCs will be those I like...which I doubt so seriously.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:50 am
Slick Southpaw
Meromictic
I Found A Sexy 1

I somehow have 1800 items. I try and sell things back to the gold shops because I have zero patience for dealing with cheap things.

lol I'll either use the sellback option or put it in the dumpster depending on the price. XD

I would rather put things in the MP that will actually make a difference in my gold count. >>  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Dexigone

Lonely Athlete

21,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:11 am
Eudaemon
I feel like my avatar needs some DJs and Horns of the Demon and I'd look like a stereotypical rich user.

You dont need to look like a stereotype/.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:20 am
I think I know what thread to make in the GCD today emotion_awesome

So,what should I quest for my birthday?  

Druddigon

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:40 pm
Ah, first paycheck from work.

Feels good to pay bills and put money away.

3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:10 pm
Glad I bought a Timmy 5th gen for this background~ heart But I'm not impressed with the Keiko REI...I kinda thought it'd be a baking REI, but it turns Magical Girl on me... emotion_facepalm Too cliche to me on that one. The hair is nice, but not my thing.

Edit: Bought 3 mood bubbles I wanted, I regret nothing! Now to wait for the gold shop update and the uniform ideas that another guild has going on. We're having a contest to see which uniforms on the boys side and girls side we'd like to see.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:03 pm
omg I'm finally down to one page of inventory again FEELS GOOD MAN. I used up all 20 spots in my shop. GO BUY MY JUNK. ;ASDSDF  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games