Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:43 pm
Padfoot huffed and turned into Sirius.

"You could've at least scritched behing my ears. Rosemertta only gave me a tiny scrap of meat," he complained.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:50 pm
Remus smiled, reaching up and skritching Sirius behind the ear. "Are you happy now?" he asked. "So, Madam Rosemerta gave you this. How nice of her."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:58 pm
Sirius chuckled. "Very happy, thank you Remus. And yes. She was very nice. She told me to make a bed with it. I figured after the prank we could make it a bed right here for awhile." He grinned.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:04 pm
Remus hummed in agreement, running his fingers through Sirius' hair. "That sounds nice," he said softly. "We'll stay here under the stars for a while. Since we're off Hogwarts property, we don't have to worry about the curfew until we get back."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:10 pm
Sirius hummed leaning towards Remus' touch. "Should probably get this thing done with now instead of later, the faster we go the more time we have to ourselves..." he mumbled, his eyes drifting shut.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:22 pm
"True," Remus said quietly, though he didn't stop his minstrations. He would much rather just stay here than go off pulling pranks but he wasn't going to say anything. No, he'd just stay and seeing how long he could distract Sirius.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:32 pm
Sirius hummed. "It's not going to work Remus. You can continue this all night, but as long as that barrel of butterbeer is right in front of me, I'm going to think of the prank again until we finally pull it off."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:35 pm
Remus laughed. "I have been caught," he said teasingly, leaning in and kissing Sirius warmly. "I suppose a quick shag wouldn't make you forget, either?" he asked, pulling back.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:40 pm
Sirius groaned and laughed. "It might, for the duration of the shag at the very least. Then it depends on how good the shag was. It'd be easier just to get the prank over with."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:56 pm
"Considering the last few days, I think I could manage to make you forget all about this prank," Remus said lowly. "But, if you insist, you're leader, what next?"  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:59 pm
Sirius muttered something unintelligiable before sighing and pushing himself up away from Remus. "We've gotta get these barrels to the end of the street, I'll start switching signs and you start working your magic. Then we finish up, come back here, and you remind me of those last few days. Ok?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:12 am
Remus smiled, standing up and stretching a bit.

"Sounds like the perfect plan," he said easily, pulling his wand out and hovering one of the barrels. "One at the time, you think?" he asked.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:24 am
((Yeah, I'm editting, I typed this up in a rush last night and I don't like it))

Sirius stood and rolled his shoulders back.

"Yeah, sounds good. I'm going to go ahead and switch the signs now. When I'm done I'll help you finish moving them," he said, turning into Padfoot and running down the road to Hogsmeade. Darting around to make sure no one was around Padfoot turned into Sirius and pulled out his wand. He carefully moved under each sign on the street one by one quickly scanning them to make sure they didn't have any wards or alarms that would alert the owners.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:13 am
Draco ran back in with his hands over his ears, and a rather humorous appearance of fright smacked on his face. He sat down in his seat from before and turned to the side to bring his knees up to his chest as he put his head in between them.  

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 2:14 pm
"Quidditch teams? Erm, I don't really follow the Quidditch... But Puddlemere United is good, Oliver Wood is in it, and he was from Hogwarts."

"Yeah, I briefly knew Oliver. He was a few years below me, though," he explained. "From what I hear, he's like a dictator of Quidditch tactics and won't stop owling the old team." Gabriel stretched.

"Hey, care to wander with me?" he asked. "Sitting here and talking is somewhat-"

He was interrupted by the abrupt appearance of Blondie, back from wherever the wizard had been. He raised an eyebrow at what the boy was doing.

"Would you excuse me?" he asked Kathryn. Without waiting for a reply, he went over to the boy.

"Oy, Blondie, what's with you?" he asked in what he hoped was a somewhat gently tone. The blond looked like he was... scared witless almost.  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games