Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:36 pm
Welcome to the guild Fae =D

I'll be your loveable pilot ^_~- <3

Feel free to ask me or any of the other mods for help or advice, Or any of our wonderful members (look through debate and rate/steal thread for a few)

Good luck getting your bearing with our guild ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:46 pm
*Crosses arms and nods* I am Alchemist Blackdragon, just call me Alchemist, nice to meet you guys  

Alchemist Blackdragon

Dedicated Hunter

8,075 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

scintillio

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:36 pm
nice to meet you, Alchemist~ 3nodding i hope you like it here~ 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:03 am
Hi, my name is Andrea whee , it's good to be here 3nodding  

Andrea303

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:43 pm
hey, Andrea. welcome.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:57 pm
Hey Andrea, I'm Fury
I'm the crazy cool weird person who you'll see not active in main. I'll be somewhere else. Find me and congrats don't find me then my ninja skills have increased  

Furys_Guard

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:20 pm
seeing as how your peeking from under blind-fold

Thats real ninja skills if you can hit someone while only half peeking....

*stick tongue out at fury*

Feel free by the way anyone new to jump in any conversations I would love to have more active members and friends!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:28 pm
Dammie-kins

Feel free by the way anyone new to jump in any conversations I would love to have more active members and friends!

=3 great idea! ^^ please, do be active! we are quite kind! ^__6! 4laugh  

scintillio

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:20 pm
Czarinas Knife
Dammie-kins

=3 great idea! ^^ please, do be active! we are quite kind! ^__6! 4laugh

me three!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:45 pm
hey whats up? Um, bellabie invited me so i guess she thought i'd fit in. so yeh, um, this is the biggest guild I've been in so I'm a bit overwhelmed at this point.  

the_avatar369

scintillio

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:00 pm
the_avatar369
hey whats up? Um, bellabie invited me so i guess she thought i'd fit in. so yeh, um, this is the biggest guild I've been in so I'm a bit overwhelmed at this point.

oh! hello! ^^! i hope you like it here! join in anything you want on the front page or anywhere else!

=D also, PM me if you'd like if you need anything---i dont mind ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:21 pm
Czarinas Knife
the_avatar369

oh! hello! ^^! i hope you like it here! join in anything you want on the front page or anywhere else!

well thank you. I've already looked at a few of the sub-forums and done a few posts. I may PM you at some point just to talk if you'd like. I always get depressed when my inbox is empty. so that'd be all the time razz  

the_avatar369

scintillio

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:30 pm
the_avatar369
Czarinas Knife
the_avatar369

well thank you. I've already looked at a few of the sub-forums and done a few posts. I may PM you at some point just to talk if you'd like. I always get depressed when my inbox is empty. so that'd be all the time razz

lol your welcome~ i get some PM's daily from certain people---so i wouldnt mind another ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:33 pm
hi! you guys can call me XD244 i just joined this guild a couple of hours ago  

XD244 3rd generation

ShadowmanV2

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:03 am
Hello. Whats up people? Was accepted to guild a few mins ago, and decided to sat hi to all of you. Im here to make a little gold, and something thats more important thatn any money. Friends 3nodding  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games