Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Worst Things You Can Ever Say As A Pagan Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:35 am
patch99329
Me (to my favourite hellenic polytheist)- 'Well, actually; Dictionary.com has a definition for neopagan that would include hellenic recons'

Him- 'Well our definition dosen't include us, and thats what counts'

YEAH! Re-defining words to suit you is really respectable. With that then...I'm a wiccan.

Let's recall that the original usage of neopagan was used in this fashion, "Those ******** neopagan poets wouldn't last a day in the Ancient World"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:08 pm
Nuri
Let's recall that the original usage of neopagan was used in this fashion, "Those ******** neopagan poets wouldn't last a day in the Ancient World"
To be fair... most Recons I know wouldn't last a day in the ancient world.  

TeaDidikai

patch99329

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:14 am
TeaDidikai
Nuri
To be fair... most Recons I know wouldn't last a day in the ancient world.

Agreed xD

Hey, I wouldn't.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:25 am
patch99329

Agreed xD

Hey, I wouldn't.
What made me fall in love with Jim Butcher?
His Author blurb stated he was proficient in a dozen skills that were rendered obsolete two hundred years ago.  

TeaDidikai

patch99329

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:12 am
Ok, I've something funny to ask.

I've heard people talking about how they think such and such has faerie or elven blood in them, for various reasons. Often things like heightened senses, slightly pointy (or sometimes very pointy ^^; ) ears, tiny feet, big big eyes, things like that. Or things that aren't physically manifested at all.

My ears seem to have a delicate almost-pointy ness to them. They don't come to any sort of sharp point, but they sweep up a bit (kinda like gracefully trying to get to a point, but deciding to round in the end.) I've seen some people who have a destinctive point to their ears.

Do we have faerie/elven blood? hehe Do you think it's even possible?

Oh, so pointy ears = faerie?
*looks in mirror*
ZOMG I'M A FAE I'M A FAE! WHEN PEOPLE USED TO CALL ME ELF THEY WERE RIGHT!!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:31 pm
"I'm a 15 year old gothic bisexual solitary Wiccan.

Oh, my...if I had a dollar for every time I've seen that online...

I could have said something seemingly more ridiculous, but I think that takes the cake in this case.

Spiralatrix

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:40 pm
Pagans are against satanism.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:53 pm
TeaDidikai
Pagans are against satanism.

Because if you do you believe in something from an abrahamic faith, so your a christian...ya srsly. I've actually seen this.  

patch99329

SpudCannon

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 4:17 pm
Something I've heard from several "Hellenic Wiccans":

I had sex with (insert God/dess here).

When, exactly, has that ever turned out to be a good thing in Greek religion? And since when has it been a good idea to brag about it?  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:34 pm
It's official. I like Spud.  

TeaDidikai

SpudCannon

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:31 am
Honored, Tea. I like what I’ve read from you so far as well, though after reading your petition now I’m going to feel guilty every time I listen to Willie Nelson’s “On the Road Again” (like a band of Gypsies we go down the highway). And that was one of my favorites sad

Some more actual quotes from the previously mentioned group of people:

“The kitty came to me! I know cat magic!” Apparently the material component for Summon Feline is a Denny’s breakfast sausage.

“I’m pretty sure he isn’t pagan. I mean, he never talks about magic.” Said of me.

“Me, fluffy? (Patronizing laughter). Sweetie, I worship Isis the same way she was worshipped thousands of years ago.” This was after one of the members of the group overheard me calling her fluffy. After “correcting” me, she went on to explain how different hieroglyphic characters relate to the chakras.

“My patron goddess is Dis, goddess of Chaos.” That last word, by the way, was pronounced “chow-us”.

“Not that my initiation is any of your business, but as a matter of fact I have been initiated into Gardnerian Wicca. I was anointed during a dream quest by an Atlantean dragon named Aster.” Now, it just so happened that her cat was also named Aster. When I opened my mouth to comment on this, she simple gave a knowing smile and scratched the critter behind his ears. Later questions revealed that, yes, the Atlantean dragon and the house cat are one and the same.

“I’m going to teach you guys some spells tonight. I used to not do this sort of thing, because I didn’t want bad karma lashing back at me if my students used the spells I taught them for evil, but now I have perfected a spell that shields me from karmic backlash. That one I won’t be teaching you.”

“You catamite!” While I applaud this guy’s vocabulary, he called me this for wearing a pink shirt to one of our meetings. I use this quote to illustrate the fact that this guy was an admitted and vocal homophobe . . . who claimed to be a Spartan Recon.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 9:58 am
SpudCannon
Honored, Tea. I like what I’ve read from you so far as well, though after reading your petition now I’m going to feel guilty every time I listen to Willie Nelson’s “On the Road Again” (like a band of Gypsies we go down the highway). And that was one of my favorites sad

Some more actual quotes from the previously mentioned group of people:

“The kitty came to me! I know cat magic!” Apparently the material component for Summon Feline is a Denny’s breakfast sausage.

“I’m pretty sure he isn’t pagan. I mean, he never talks about magic.” Said of me.

“Me, fluffy? (Patronizing laughter). Sweetie, I worship Isis the same way she was worshipped thousands of years ago.” This was after one of the members of the group overheard me calling her fluffy. After “correcting” me, she went on to explain how different hieroglyphic characters relate to the chakras.

“My patron goddess is Dis, goddess of Chaos.” That last word, by the way, was pronounced “chow-us”.

“Not that my initiation is any of your business, but as a matter of fact I have been initiated into Gardnerian Wicca. I was anointed during a dream quest by an Atlantean dragon named Aster.” Now, it just so happened that her cat was also named Aster. When I opened my mouth to comment on this, she simple gave a knowing smile and scratched the critter behind his ears. Later questions revealed that, yes, the Atlantean dragon and the house cat are one and the same.

“I’m going to teach you guys some spells tonight. I used to not do this sort of thing, because I didn’t want bad karma lashing back at me if my students used the spells I taught them for evil, but now I have perfected a spell that shields me from karmic backlash. That one I won’t be teaching you.”

“You catamite!” While I applaud this guy’s vocabulary, he called me this for wearing a pink shirt to one of our meetings. I use this quote to illustrate the fact that this guy was an admitted and vocal homophobe . . . who claimed to be a Spartan Recon.
Wow.... just... wow.

That last one was extra special.  

TeaDidikai

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 11:49 am
A PM from someone who lurks (poorly) in M&R after following the link in my sig:

"I didn't know you are a G~! My Grandma was one too! She taught me how to call the wind and do love spells. sweatdrop I can't do them yet because I'm a virgin! Do you have any spells that don't require blood?"

~head desk~  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 10:31 pm
TeaDidikai

"I didn't know you are a G~! My Grandma was one too! She taught me how to call the wind and do love spells. sweatdrop I can't do them yet because I'm a virgin! Do you have any spells that don't require blood?"

~head desk~

It should be physically painful to be that damned stupid. stressed  

queertastrophy

patch99329

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 11:57 pm
TeaDidikai

~head desk~

Tell her that to be a good G~ witch, all spells invlolve self-beheading.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games