Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:02 pm
User Image
*with all the conversation and tension in the room, she thinks it's probably best not to speak. Silence was more likely to keep her out of trouble with this group. And as the Queen of Hearts suggests a game of Winter Croquet so soon after tarts were brought out, she does the most sensible thing she can think of at the moment: wrap as many as she can in napkins and stuff them in her hip bag ninja It's not stealing if they were brought out for her ninja And she certainly wasn't going to allow herself to be deprived of tarts for a second time mad Come to think of it, she's barely had a chance to eat since being in Wonderland, though didn't seem that particularly hungry at any point either confused Just to be sure she has at least some sustenance, she quickly scarfs down a couple tarts before the group begins to move out* emotion_omnomnom

*nibbles on a tart himself as the cleric's voracious appetite for them leaks over through their link* sweatdrop
You are most kind to allow my dear m'ran... *cough* stressed husband a fair trial, Your Majesty.
*didn't get a chance to drink nearly enough of the coffee Misa brought him to keep alert on his language emotion_facepalm Thankfully, there was some at his place on the table to sip on, which he immediately does to help hold him over until the scene closed*

This could very well all just be a big misunderstanding. Being under your employ, surely he would have no reason to steal from you when you provide so generously.

User Image
*replies between tart scarfing*
But Miro thought Tes just liked stealing even if he didn't need it.

*glares at the cleric*
Was I speaking to you? emotion_eyebrow

*shakes her head*

Then be quiet stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:22 am
*thinks to say something in his defense when The Prince seems appalled that someone would have called him out as a suspect, but decides to drop the subject since Franco did*

If you say so emotion_eyebrow But to be honest, I'm more concerned about the Red Knight trying to take "justice", or at least his own definition of the term, into his own hands stare If the Queen was going to execute me, she would have had it done a long time ago for offenses worse than tart thieving talk2hand This Knight, though...

Nothing more dangerous than a guy with something to prove, ya know? emotion_eyebrow

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:22 am
Ehh, nows yous know betta den anyones dat Franco gots all da justice yous need right ‘ere. You’d needs Franco to vouch for yous to regalia? Ehh, dats nothin’, forget about it. Leave dat porco to regalia, she ain’t dat dense you’s know. Smacks the blu man on the back wholeheartedly. Da things Franco could tells you!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:38 am
*While waiting on his Queen to respond, that no good Queen of Diamonds has the nerve to interrupt the true Ruler of the Red Domain! stare He just stands there while she barks and whines about his lack of respect for her. rolleyes She has never shown him an ounce respect, so why should he show any towards her?! He was brought up on the belief that if you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all, and so he just tries to ignore her the best he can. But all she ever does is berate him, every - single - time. The only thing he can figure out is that this so-called Queen of Diamonds must be jealous of the fact that this Red Knight is loyal only to the Land of Hearts, and not to her. This whiney b***h is not - his - Queen! stare
User Image
Upon hearing the Queen of Hearts declaration for Royal Courts involvement, he finds himself somewhat relieved. But then his Queen gets in his face, so close that he can smell the familiar scent of her perfume. And he hears her clearly speak his name, in an all too familiar tone, as well. He tries his hardest to listen to her words as he firmly stands his ground in front of her. Accusations ... court of law ... justice ... misbehave ... punished ... Have you misbehaved again……William? ... Wait. What? eek And he finds himself responding, just as he had done in his past with her.* Yes, Ma'am. *And then, with her riding crop playing upon his chest and neck, he shows a considerable amount of self-restraint for his Queen as she relays her instructions for him, with her breath feeling hot against his neck.* Yes, your Majesty. I understand. sweatdrop

Within moments, that other so-called Queen is in his face, with arms crossed and impatiently tapping her foot at him. Oh for God's sake, just get it over with. stare He just looks at her with disbelief, then bows his head to her and speaks as instructed, but in a dull, monotone voice.* Your Majesty, I apologize. I meant no disrespect to you, or to your crown. *All he knows is that she's just not worth the effort for anything better, and that he will never treat her the same as she has always treated him.* stare  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:08 pm
User Image

She scoffed at the insincerity of this knights tone and looked at him imperiously.

"It would do you well to remember that I am one of the Red Queen's oldest and closest friends. Don't give me a reason to tell her you failed in such a simple task, one that even an ape could do. evil "

She turned and walked away from the knight, giving him one last scowl over her shoulder.

"And if you -ever- dare to enter my castle unannounced again, I'll gut you like a Spring hog...myself. twisted " As she passed the table, she grabbed a tart and made her way towards the croquet field.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:49 pm
CUUUUUUT!!! scream She walks over to Kyle and he hands her a megaphone. She starts to walk around as she gives directive. That’s a wrap for today people! Now ALL of this has to get cleaned up and organized and we’re doing the Croquet Scene OUTSIDE! She has walked to a window and looks outside to see its started to snow and the snow is RED. surprised eek Liada must have gotten her text message. 4laugh And PEOPLE……it’s snowing. Now I know SOME of you are not too fond of snow because it is typically accompanied by some cooler temperatures. So I’m going to be real clear here. IF YOU’RE COLD, PUT ON A DAMN SWEATER!! scream I will not tolerate you all running around here whining that you’re “uncomfortable.” talk2hand YOU WILL GET NO SYMPATHY FROM ME!!! scream Now there is a lot to do so…lets get a move on!! We shoot the next scene tomorrow morning!  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:58 pm
Once Dolce Cosa says the word “CUT,” he glares at the cop. evil As he listens to his lovely wife giving the staff their marching orders, all the options run though his brain. twisted Shooting this guy in the head is way too easy. There would be no suffering and right now he wants to see this cop suffer and he’s just the guy who could make that happen in spades. twisted He quickly takes his hand and shoves his place setting so hard, he hears crashing as he gets a foot onto the chair and bounds across the table. He uses the height advantage to push off into the air to lunge at this cop hard. His hands reaching out fingers spread apart so he can grab this punk and beat him senseless so he can drag him into another room and finish the job with extreme prejudice and with as much pain as he can inflict. twisted

Psyzapp sees what’s about to go down and yells into that megaphone. eek NOOOOOOOOO! gonk STOP HIM!! scream She motions hysterically. Kyle starts to run toward the scene. Some of Giovanni’s men start to run toward the scene. But as Giovanni is in mid air, one of those red beasts manage to snatch him and the tips of Giovanni’s fingers graze the cop.

The beast hauls Giovanni out of the room while he’s gesturing wildly and yelling at the top of his lungs in full italian telling the cop he’s going to ******** kill him. scream Giovanni’s bellowing can be heard all down the entire corridor growing fainter and fainter the further away he gets from the scene. Psyzapp quickly excuses herself to chase after the beast so she can try and calm her husband down. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:26 am
User Image
*He knew full well that the "other" Queen wouldn't like his apology, no matter how he said it. He apologized as his Queen instructed, and that's all that matters right now. Will stands his ground as Kat reminds him of her so-called friendship with his Ex. And as expected, she again attacks him with her snide remarks about him. Fortunately, she walks away, but couldn't do so without throwing more idle threats back his way. stare Wow. What a worthless excuse for the human being that she is. It's a good thing that he doesn't having to deal with her on a daily basis! stressed

Moments later, he hears his Ex yelling CUT! and looks over in the direction of her voice. Finally! They're done filming for the day! After doing that scene with Katana, he certainly could use a glass of scotch whiskey to help him relax. Suddenly, he hears dishes crashing on the floor and looks up to see Gio bounding across the long table and lunging for him! eek He barely had enough time to react, instinctively putting up his left arm to block the maniac coming at him, and with his other hand, he reached for his gun, only to find the hilt of his Red Knight's sword in its place. He barely had enough time to pull the sword from its sheath when a red beast grabbed Gio mid-air, and he felt Gio's fingertips slide along his blocking arm. sweatdrop When the beast was hauling Gio out of the room, Will speaks out loudly.* What the Hell, Gio! scream What is WRONG with you, man! gonk *With his heart pounding hard in his chest, he carefully slides the sword back into its sheath, then sits down on the nearest dining room chair as he listens to Gio's explosive Italian rants fading down the long hallway. He definitely could use that Scotch right now!* stressed sweatdrop  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:05 am
Franco hears Gio and his sister coming down the hall, shouting in loud and brash Italian. Ehh, its yous lucky day... 'eres regina now cool Turns around to gages da blu dude's response.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:42 pm
*groans* rolleyes stare
*bows to the royal couple as they get closer and hopes they'll just pass on by. It's too early for a** kissing stressed And given the King was already in a foul mood, he wasn't likely to take news of his failure very well* emotion_facepalm

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:06 pm
The red beast stops when it reaches Prince Franco and the Knave. It puts the King down and the Queen comes quickly from behind. A bit winded at trying to catch up while wearing her heels. sweatdrop Giovanni tries to pass by the beast to go back and finish the job with this cop, but the creature blocks him. DA ********!!!! scream evil He whips out both guns but Psy stands in front of the beast. STOP IT!! STOP IT THIS INSTANT!!! scream stressed

Spitting mad, evil he puts his guns back on his person and has those crazy eyes. He leans right over Psy and throws his hands into the air WASSAMATTAWITCHOO!!! scream evil

She gets right up in his face and pokes her long fingernail into his chest as she screams at him. YOU PROMISED ME!!! PROMISED!!!! scream stressed

The two practically nose to nose, breathing heavily just stare at each other. evil  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:18 pm
*winces as the royal screaming match rings through his ears. Way too close and WAY TOO ******** EARLY for this s**t stressed Is this what coffee is for? Everyone else seems to think it makes it better. Maybe he should consider having a cup if this is what his life is going to be like now emotion_facepalm At least they were focused on each other and not him, though. If the Prince weren't there, he'd just take the opportunity to sneak around them and continue on his merry way, but since he was, it was hard to know if that would be the best course of action*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:52 pm
He doesn’t want to break eye contact, but GOD DAMN stressed she’s the ******** MASTER at the stare down!! stressed

He stands upright again and starts to pace as he mutters in Italian. He looks around for something…ANYTHING to throw. evil He spies a nearby side table with a glass vase on it and rushes over to it slamming a shoulder into the Knave on his way over. He picks it up and friggin hurls it to the floor. It shatters into a billion pieces and he looks to his wife. GESU CRISTO DOLCE COSA!!! YOU MAKE A ME PAZZO!!!! scream  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:17 pm
She goes to him and tries to walk carefully due to the broken glass. She reaches up and gently places her palm on the side of his face. It’s business, Alfonso. It’s just business. neutral  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:19 pm
He sighs heavily. They’ve been together for decades and he’s loved her for as long as he can remember. Despite what he’s had to do and where he’s had to be for the family, he’s ALWAYS found her wherever she was. Now that he has her as his wife…until death do they part…nothing will keep him from her and nobody will come between them. He’ll fight to the death for her. He puts his arms around her and kisses her with all the passion he feels for her.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games