Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Lazy Samurai

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:10 am
For the Anniversary Event I chose a shiny Shroomish as my reward Pokemon. But I've been thinking about it for a while and I was hoping I could change it to a normal Heracross instead? After two months of no luck with Honey, I just really want one. I haven't accepted any part of the reward for the Anniversary Event, so I REALLY hope it's possible just to change the Pokemon for when I do pick it up.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:03 pm
A Lazy Samurai
For the Anniversary Event I chose a shiny Shroomish as my reward Pokemon. But I've been thinking about it for a while and I was hoping I could change it to a normal Heracross instead? After two months of no luck with Honey, I just really want one. I haven't accepted any part of the reward for the Anniversary Event, so I REALLY hope it's possible just to change the Pokemon for when I do pick it up.

If you haven't had your character claim the Shroomish yet, then you may change it to a normal Heracross if you would like, yes. (: I can edit your post in the anniversary giveaway to display that choice. Would you like to claim the Crystal Shard as well, as a separate item?  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

xxxmamoru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:34 pm
Are Horde battles done the same as a Single battle, just with more Pokemon?

Use up Encounter Posts for each Pokemon (enough for five), highest level goes first, all that fun stuff? And would I roll a random Pokemon for each one, or just roll once and have 5 of that Pokemon?

...Assuming that I can do a Horde battle anywhere, that is. I feel like I saw somewhere that that's the case, but I have no idea where I might've. Might be misremembering.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:59 pm
xxxmamoru

Use up Encounter Posts for each Pokemon (enough for five), highest level goes first, all that fun stuff? And would I roll a random Pokemon for each one, or just roll once and have 5 of that Pokemon?

...Assuming that I can do a Horde battle anywhere, that is. I feel like I saw somewhere that that's the case, but I have no idea where I might've. Might be misremembering.

There's only certain areas you can find hordes, my character is from Kalos and I notice them there more than often  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:21 pm
xxxmamoru

Shadow - Dragon
There's only certain areas you can find hordes, my character is from Kalos and I notice them there more than often

While it's true that Kalos is generally the place with horde battles built in and encounter-able for the same cost as single-pokemon, you can in fact sacrifice several pokemon encounter posts to encounter several pokemon in a 'horde'. So if you want to encounter five pokemon where it costs 5 posts to encounter one, you can sacrifice 25 encounter posts to encounter them all at the same time. And then, yes, you would roll for each one, the highest level would go first, and your pokemon would be fighting them all at the same time : )  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:16 pm
SpectralEternity
A Lazy Samurai

If you haven't had your character claim the Shroomish yet, then you may change it to a normal Heracross if you would like, yes. (: I can edit your post in the anniversary giveaway to display that choice. Would you like to claim the Crystal Shard as well, as a separate item?

Yes please, thank you very much!  

A Lazy Samurai

Friendly Hunter

Koukaze

O.G. Browser

7,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:11 pm
Question, so I know that the guild rule is that all starter Pokemon obtained from a professor directly have a friendship rule where no matter what they will obey. My question however is how about like in the new games with the new friendship rule? For instance when I first started Pokemon X I caught a Pidgey because I love Pidgeot. Well I trained it and trained it and pretty soon it was beyond the level I should have been able to be use it. But it still obeyed every action and even shrugged off a few attacks and battled off status conditions. I know we don't currently have anything like that but we're we in the future possibly?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:29 pm
Koukaze
Question, so I know that the guild rule is that all starter Pokemon obtained from a professor directly have a friendship rule where no matter what they will obey. My question however is how about like in the new games with the new friendship rule? For instance when I first started Pokemon X I caught a Pidgey because I love Pidgeot. Well I trained it and trained it and pretty soon it was beyond the level I should have been able to be use it. But it still obeyed every action and even shrugged off a few attacks and battled off status conditions. I know we don't currently have anything like that but we're we in the future possibly?

That's a good question. I'll be sure to bring it up to discuss with the other mods.
however, i will say that the features of Pokemon Amie might be difficult to put into the guild. It is a newer feature, after all. I think it might be too unbalanced to just plop in, but like i said, i'll check with the other mods. :3 Thank you for the question, Kou.  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Takaho

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:12 pm
Hi guys, quick question.

I'm planning on going to Diglett Cave for some intense training.
Now, I have a Totodile who will be mainly using Water Gun.

Diglett's have a x2 weakness to Water...

But my totodile has some wave incense. Does that mean Water Gun will do x3.2 damage?

Basically....will the advantage and item stack?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:51 pm
Takaho
Hi guys, quick question.

But my totodile has some wave incense. Does that mean Water Gun will do x3.2 damage?

Close, so how it would go is 60x1.2 which is 72 and then from there ×2 would be done for 144

So here is how it would look

Round 1
Totodile used Water Gun
It's super effective!
(Level bonus)+(power)40 let's just say to save time it gets a +10 bonus
10(attack bonus)+40(base power)=50×(item bonus)1.2=60×2(type effectiveness)=120-(defense bonus)10=110

Diglett fainted
0/110  

Koukaze

O.G. Browser

7,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Gaian 0

Takaho

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:57 am
Koukaze
Takaho
Hi guys, quick question.

Close, so how it would go is 60x1.2 which is 72 and then from there ×2 would be done for 144

So here is how it would look

Round 1
Totodile used Water Gun
It's super effective!
(Level bonus)+(power)40 let's just say to save time it gets a +10 bonus
10(attack bonus)+40(base power)=50×(item bonus)1.2=60×2(type effectiveness)=120-(defense bonus)10=110

Diglett fainted
0/110

Ooooh. I get you.

Just swap it around.

Totodile isn't high enough for a level bonus yet but it's good to know all the same.

Thanks~

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:06 pm
When fighting an NPC Trainer can we split the battle posts up between each Pokemon, or do we have to fit the entire battle into one post?  

A Lazy Samurai

Friendly Hunter

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:05 pm
A Lazy Samurai
When fighting an NPC Trainer can we split the battle posts up between each Pokemon, or do we have to fit the entire battle into one post?

You can split it into posts, but only pokemon-per post : ) So long as you aren't splitting it up so that you're only doing, say... one or two turns, and are battling at least one pokemon in each post, then it's perfectly fine to split it up and space it out a bit ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:07 pm
Loonamist
A Lazy Samurai

You can split it into posts, but only pokemon-per post : ) So long as you aren't splitting it up so that you're only doing, say... one or two turns, and are battling at least one pokemon in each post, then it's perfectly fine to split it up and space it out a bit ^^

Cool, that's what I was hoping for. Thanks!  

A Lazy Samurai

Friendly Hunter

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:51 pm
A Lazy Samurai
Loonamist
A Lazy Samurai

Cool, that's what I was hoping for. Thanks!

No problem! : )  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games