Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:11 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian again wrapped his arms around Abigail."Are you okay Abigail."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:34 pm
Abigail Smith

She looked at Damian over her shoulder. Only to nod and finally calm down. "What would we of named her? And it made me happy to know what would of been.", she said, as tried to pat her tears away. Of course she was cringing as she was patting the tears away, from how raw her skin was.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:05 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian thought about it."I have always been partial to Jennifer.
It was my mothers name. Or at least that is what my father's journals have said."
He kept looking at the image that Hades was holding.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:12 pm
Abigail Smith

After a minute of thinking on it she nodded. "Jennifer isn't to bad of a name... But mostly cause I never had anyone named Jennifer betray me.", she said, only to smile. Of course she wondered if they'd have another daughter who'd look similar to that. Though she knew most of the girls in her family looked like their Mothers. At least for the past three or so generations. But for now she just wanted her coffee and rest. "Thank you, Hades, thank you so much.", she said, only to give the old God a small heart warming smile.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:57 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Hades smiled."I'm sorry there isn't anything more that I could do."He looked to Damian."I wish you would have told me immediately. I would have been by your side to tear down those pompous bastards on Olympus."

Damian shook his head."I know and that is why I didn't tell you.
If they are destroyed I want to be the one that is responsible. But I share the sentiment of Abigail. I now owe you a debt."
He felt a hand on his shoulder."You owe me nothing. You are the only real family I feel I have other than Persephone."He then faded out and Damian and Abigail were alone.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:03 am
Abigail Smith

She watched as Hades vanished and forgot about her coffee. Now she hugged Damian tightly and had her cheek against his chest."I don't know about you... But I want breakfast for dinner... And maybe a tad bit less sulking. Even if it's watching a movie.", she said as she looked up at him. Of course she was still grieving but she was happy to feel her questions about what the child would of been and etc slowly vanish."And I told you that you'd be a good Father.", she said as she picked up her coffee from the counter. Now she started to sip at it and closed her eyes.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:16 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian chuckled."Well we can do breakfast for dinner. I also agree a little less sulking will be beneficial. So what movie would you want to watch."He then placed a kiss on her neck.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:24 pm
Abigail Smith

She felt him kiss her neck after he spoke. Which resulted her in smiling into her coffee after she took a drink. Of course she looked at him after putting her cup down. Now she pecked him on his cheek and misted from his hold. Once in her chair, she summoned her coffee cup over to her. "Whose going to cook? Or shall we make an order into some where?", she asked him, well looking at him.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:47 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian summoned all of the ingredients needed to prepare dinner."I can make dinner. Just relax." He then started to prepare everything he was going to make including eggs, waffles, and pancakes.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:55 pm
Abigail Smith

Seeing him summon all of the ingredients, she smiled. But her smile grew as he said that he was going to cook. "Thank you, Damian. I'm lucky to have you.", she said. Before summoning a book to her hand and started to read it. Of course if Belle or Lucas came in, she would still look a bit sad. But it was not nearly as sad, as earlier.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:21 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian kept preparing everything.

Belle came walking into the room as Damian was making everything."You have got your man making dinner. Impressive considering Damian has never cooked in the entire time I have known him."She sat on the arm of the chair Abigail was sitting at. Belle then noticed how sad Abigail looked."What's wrong."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:27 pm
Abigail Smith

She looked up at Belle and smiled, a bit. Now she put her book down and saw her sister-in-law so close to her. "He offered to make it, and I won't argue.", she said, only to pat Belle's hand. But when she asked what was wrong, she bit her lip. "Shall I tell her Damian? Since I don't think we should keep it secret for to long..", she said in their wavelength.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:45 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian was still in the process of making the dinner when Abigail asked her question."If you want to tell her feel free to. They will find out eventually."

Belle had a feeling that Abigail was talking to Damian and waited respectfully for Abigail to answer.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:02 pm
Abigail Smith

She heard his response and nodded her head. Of course she looked at Belle and sighed. "I had miscarried, yesterday. When we were away in a different house.", she said, well rubbing her neck. Though she was partly explaining why they weren't there for a while.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:26 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Belle placed a hand over her mouth and tears started to form in her eyes."Oh my god. I am so sorry. I wish there was something I could do."She then pulled Abigail into a hug. A few sobs escaped from her.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games