Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here
★ Profile and Negotiable PAs Section Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iAkura-kun

Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:29 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
iAkura-kun
duckmasta
iAkura-kun

Thought you had escaped from me, didn't you? Ha! You cannot escape from Darth Ducky, Lord of the Quackith!

Personal Attributes: You may add two additional genjutsu with an attribute, however you cannot add anymore than that and never per rank.

Background: considering that your character is a Genin, I would ask that you modify the background to be more fitting of your character.

well... If my RPC's father was an Anbu it makes sense if he was trained like one no? And edited the Genjutsu bit.

yes but we cannot allow people to have abilities gained via their history. THats kinda like having people activate their sharingan via their history. Its just something we cannot allow ya know.

He has no real ability gained via this. Azeiel, look at my post in TUP in the mountains. THis RPC would be able to do things like that; he'd have prior combat knowledge he would know how to preform in a fight and assess some situations but it's nothing tangible like techniques and such.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:41 pm
iAkura-kun
Azeiel The Fallen
iAkura-kun
duckmasta
iAkura-kun

Thought you had escaped from me, didn't you? Ha! You cannot escape from Darth Ducky, Lord of the Quackith!

Personal Attributes: You may add two additional genjutsu with an attribute, however you cannot add anymore than that and never per rank.

Background: considering that your character is a Genin, I would ask that you modify the background to be more fitting of your character.

well... If my RPC's father was an Anbu it makes sense if he was trained like one no? And edited the Genjutsu bit.

yes but we cannot allow people to have abilities gained via their history. THats kinda like having people activate their sharingan via their history. Its just something we cannot allow ya know.

He has no real ability gained via this. Azeiel, look at my post in TUP in the mountains. THis RPC would be able to do things like that; he'd have prior combat knowledge he would know how to preform in a fight and assess some situations but it's nothing tangible like techniques and such.

Problem with allowing this is that since there is no definite list of what he knows. He could simply pull things out of his hat like knowledge of the hyuuga blind spot. Thats not something a non hyuuga would know but with that history thing tada you could pull the "my father taught me about it" card.
I know how you would use it but people are going to b***h a ya know.  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

iAkura-kun

Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:51 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
iAkura-kun
Azeiel The Fallen
iAkura-kun
duckmasta
iAkura-kun

Problem with allowing this is that since there is no definite list of what he knows. He could simply pull things out of his hat like knowledge of the hyuuga blind spot. Thats not something a non hyuuga would know but with that history thing tada you could pull the "my father taught me about it" card.

Oh don't worry I don't plan on using the BL stuff; the knowledge will be just for trivial things such as what happened in TUP.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:53 pm
iAkura-kun
Azeiel The Fallen
iAkura-kun
Azeiel The Fallen
iAkura-kun

Oh don't worry I don't plan on using the BL stuff; the knowledge will be just for trivial things such as what happened in TUP.

alright I will approve this. BUT do not abuse it. If you abuse it even once your character will be reset ok.  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

iAkura-kun

Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:54 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
iAkura-kun
Azeiel The Fallen
iAkura-kun
Azeiel The Fallen
iAkura-kun

alright I will approve this. BUT do not abuse it. If you abuse it even once your character will be reset ok.

I don't mind lol like I said; trivial non important things XD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:20 pm
iAkura-kun
I'm still requiring you to change it, regardless of how you may use it. Just because your taught by an ANBU from an early age, does not mean you will have ANBU level skill in anything by the time you are a genin.  

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

iiCrimsonR0se

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:25 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є r ѕ σ η α ℓ • ∂ α т α|├▬
Full Name: Daisuke Ryu Higurashi
Nickname: Dai

Birthdate: April 1st

Height: 5'6
Weight: 123

Nindo: "I will be the best medic nin in the world. Death is not something I cant cure."
Personality: Daisuke is a very optimistic guy and rather playful. However he is rather intelligent even if he masks it with his flirting and carefree attitude. In battle he tries to throw off his opponents by flirting with them or even acting weak but when he feels the need to be serious he changes gears ad becomes cold and calculating. He wants to become a medical ninja to help those around him and also become the best one and become a medical sanin.

Village: Konoha
Main Class: Ninjutusu Class
Subclass: Medical Class

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c σ м в α т • ∂ α т α|├▬

Chakra Pool: 275
Chakra Element: Wind and Lightning
Chakra Color: Midnight Blue
Chakra Materialization: Aura

Strengths:
• Chakra Control
• Speed
Weaknesses:
• Is a bit lacking in physical strength
• Has a hard time seeing senbon
Fears:
• Not being able to save a comrade
• Failing

Class Attributes:
• Class Attribute - Secret Drop: Backup reserve of [25] chakra.
•Class Attribute - Faulty Precision: Accuracy with techniques slightly increased.
Reductions:
• Learn ninjutsu one [1] post faster.

Personal Attributes:
• Medical Drive-Learns Eiseijutsu in 1 less post
•Evasive maneuvers- Increased speed.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c α r є є r • ∂ α т α|├▬
Ryo: 両0
AC: 0

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0 {All start at zero}
C Rank :: 0
B Rank :: 0
A Rank :: 0
S Rank :: 0

Limitations: {How many of each technique you can learn. Refer to class info}
• Ninjutsu : : 06 / 06
• Raiton: : 06 / 06
• Fuuton : : 06 / 06
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 01
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α|├▬
Weapon Type: Twin Blades
Weapon Range: 6 in.
Weapon Weight: 10lb
Weapon Location: on both sides of his hips

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ι η ν є η т σ r у|├▬
• 10 Kunai
• 10 Shurikan Explosive notes
•5 smoke bombs

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|т є c н η ι q υ є ѕ|├▬
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
• Bushin no Jutsu [ Clone Technique ]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
• Kai [ Release ]

Raiton

Fuuton/b] {Katon, Suiton, Raiton, Doton, Fuuton}

{Other jutsu type's name} Eiseijutsu

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|н ι ѕ т σ r у|├▬
Daisuke was born into a rather strong family. His father was an anbu agent while his mother was a medical ninja in the anbu. He strives to be just like his mom and save people everyday like she does. He started training everyday since he was young and worked hard on his chakra control and worked on perfecting it. When he was in the academy his ninjutsu and genjutsu marks were good while his taijutsu was rather lacking. He managed to focus on making the other two areas outshine his lack of taijutsu and he was able to pass the academy. Now he is a gnein in hopes of joining a team and becoming a medical sanin.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:55 pm
duckmasta
iAkura-kun
I'm still requiring you to change it, regardless of how you may use it. Just because your taught by an ANBU from an early age, does not mean you will have ANBU level skill in anything by the time you are a genin.

Like I said he has no skills per-se he just has basic combat knowledge and such. He can't pull anbu-like stunts or anything along the lines  

iAkura-kun

Prophet

Imperial Flow

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:29 pm
User Image

Full Name: Okumo Hyuuga
Nickname: None

Birthdate: April 24

Height: 5,5
Weight: 130 Ibs

Nindo: "I will always carry the Honor of my family"
Personality: O

Village: Konoha
Main Class: Taijutsu
Subclass: Bloodline

Bloodline: Hyuuga Clan

Chakra Pool: 175 (195 Subclass)
Chakra Element: Wind, Water
Chakra Materialization: Chakra will always appear as a Aura a white aura around the user

Strengths:
• Taijutsu combat
• Bloodline
Weaknesses:
• Ninjutsu
• Genjutsu
Fears:
• Demons
• Birds

Class Attributes:
• Class Attribute #2 - Lower Body Training: Speed slightly increased.
• Class Attribute - Weak Blood: Bloodline technique effects slightly increased
Reductions:
• Learn Taijutsu one [1] post faster
• Learn bloodline techniques one [1] post faster.
Personal Attributes:
• Speed/Agility increased
• Learn Taijutsu one post faster

Ryo: 0

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0 {All start at zero}

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 03
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 03
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01

Weapon Type: None
Weapon Range: None
Weapon Weight: none
Weapon Location: None

15 Kunai
15 Shuriken

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton: {Start with the following six only}
• Kai [ Release ]

Fuuton

Suiton}

Bloodline }

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}
• {Stage progression / techniques learned}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

Born into the Hyuuga family this boy was always trained int he art of the gentle fist style. Training in day and night is all he did for years to come. His mother was the one to teach him since his father died long ago from a illness. His mother taught him everything he knows and he is happy that she has been there but now he lives on his own to see what else he can find out there in the world on his own. And maybe just maybe, he will find what he is looking for. He never really liked home so he was always getting in trouble most of the time when he wasn't training. He always gave his mother a hard time and it was starting to annoy is mother. Till this day he still visits his mother most of the time but spends most of his time training.

If there is a free slot after nov 1  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:00 pm
User Image
Full Name: Ichi no Senji
Nickname: Ichi or Sen

Birthdate: June 15

Height: 5'6"
Weight: 152lbs

Nindo: "Dig your own meaning in life!!!"
Personality: Ichi is a rather energetic, carefree, funny, annoying, kind, and caring individual. Unlike others around him, he wants to make things fun and exciting rather than always boring and serious. Ichi also finds it fun to skip out on his duties as a ninja and find ways to annoy the kage and he elderss of his village. But when you threaten his friends and village, Ichi will get very serious. He will also not hesitate to risk his life to save his friends and his fellow villagers.

Village: Konohagakure
Main Class: Taijutsu

Bloodline: Bakuton: Physical Method [ Explosive Release ]

Chakra Pool: [ 175 ] + [ 20 ] + [ 120 ] = [ 315 ]
Chakra Element: Katon [ Fire ] & Doton [ Earth ]
Chakra Color: SunYellow
Chakra Materialization: Comes off of body like a strongly burning fire.

Strengths:
• Close Combat
• Bloodline Techniques
Weaknesses:
• Genjutsu
• Distance Combat
Fears:
• Losing Friends
• Tailed Beast

Class Attributes:
• Learn bloodline techniques one [1] post faste
• Class Attribute - Weak Blood: Bloodline technique effects slightly increased
• Learn Taijutsu one [1] post faster
• Class Attribute #2 - Lower Body Training: Speed slightly increased.
Reductions:
• Slightly Decreased Physical Strength
• Learn Genjutsu [ 2 ] Post Slower
Personal Attributes:
• [ 2 ] Additional Ninjutsu Slots
• Slightly Increased Physical Defense

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 01 / 02 / 02
• Taijutsu Styles: : 02 / 01

Weapon Type: Sharpened Shovel
Weapon Range: Closer Range
Weapon Weight: 10lbs
Weapon Location: On Back
• Hooked Kunai

Summoning Type: None
Summon Sage: No
Pacts: None

• 10x Kunai Knives
• 10x Shuriken
• 5x Smoke Bombs
• 5x Flash Bombs

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Katon - [ Fire ]

Doton - [ Earth ]

Bakuton: Physical Method - [ Explosive ]

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

• n/a

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

N/A
• n/a

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

N/A
• n/a

Ichi was born in the village of Iwagakure to whom his father was the younger brother to the former Tsuchikage of the village. After the village began to decline his family decided to leave his birthplace anddecided to move to Konohagakure despite many protesting from other family members. Ichi being only about 3 at the time did not fully understand the situation.

Upon arriving Ichi's father and mother began to fill out the proper paperwork and were hired and ranked as Jounin and Chuunin within the village. His mother being a medical ninja quickly made herself useful in both the village and in the lfrontlines of battle for the village. His father though a bit slower, showed his usefulness as a spy and a guard to the Hokage here and there. Ichi himself was enrolled into the academy and began to excel rather quickly and right away made friends with his straight forward and energetic personality. Though some parents did not trust or like him around their kids because of his birthplace being of Iwagakure.

As time passed Ichi began to show a special trait his father hoped that he would not have. While sparring with another student in Taijutsu, Ichi suddenly released an explosive charge from his hand which burned his fellow student. Right way instructors thought he had used and explosive tag and quickly drew blades at him. He was brought in and both his parents called the office of the kage and the academy's principal. Ichi's father would later explain that though he and his wife did not show signs of the bloodline, Ichi must of have gotten the Bakuton Bloodline from them, which resulted in the sudden blast. Shocked, the kage understood and let the incident slide though Ichi was not allowed to spar with others to avoid injuring others.

A few more years would pass and Ichi would be a late bloomer in the rank of Genin. But overall he is prepare for the life of a Shiniobi and ready to serve his new home of the Hidden Leaf until old age or death.

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:21 pm
Crimson rose: Please divide your jutsu limitations by elements. You can't start out with 10 explosive notes as they are not considered to be projectiles nor could you with the Medical Aid kit. But the smoke bombs you can keep because arguably enough, you can throw them. Fix these and I'll approve.

Odin: Your limitations confuse me. Is it supposed to be Ninjutsu = 3 slots? Please add up the proper amount and put them to one specific side so as you gain them, the gathered amount wouldn't be confused with your per-determined capacity.
No explosive tags, as explained. ; /

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:02 pm
Redera Issun
Crimson rose: Please divide your jutsu limitations by elements. You can't start out with 10 explosive notes as they are not considered to be projectiles nor could you with the Medical Aid kit. But the smoke bombs you can keep because arguably enough, you can throw them. Fix these and I'll approve.

Odin: Your limitations confuse me. Is it supposed to be Ninjutsu = 3 slots? Please add up the proper amount and put them to one specific side so as you gain them, the gathered amount wouldn't be confused with your per-determined capacity.

Sorry but fixed  

Imperial Flow

klgirebdnchajdelfianemdke

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:13 pm
User Image
Full Name: Kage Arashi
Nickname: N/A

Birthdate: 8/20

Height: 5’10”
Weight: 165 lbs

Nindo: "To unite the entire world under one banner"
Personality: Kage is a well-mannered person despite how he grew up. He is quite humble, and is kind. Though he does a dark humor, which is quite ironic to the rest of his personality. That humor is spread from how he grew up. Kage wants to unite the world to end all fighting. He is quite determined at whatever goal he sets himself.

Village: Konohagakure
Main Class: Ninjutsu

Bloodline: Ranton Application|Approval

Chakra Pool: 20
Chakra Element: Raiton [ Lightning Release ], Suiton [ Water Release ], Ranton [ Storm Release ]
Chakra Color: Black
Chakra Materialization: Black “Lightning” that circles his body

Strengths:
• Elemental Strength: Raiton
• Elemental Strength: Suiton
• Ninjutsu
• Bukijutsu
Weaknesses:
• Elemental Weakness: Fuuton
• Elemental Weakness: Doton
• Genjutsu
• Medical Jutsu
Fears:
• Thanatophobia – Fear of Death
• Dementophobia – Fear of Insanity

Class Attributes:
• Secret Drop: Backup reserve of [25] chakra.
• Weak Blood: Bloodline technique effects slightly increased.
Reductions:
• Learn bloodline techniques one [1] post faster.
• Learn ninjutsu one [1] post faster.
• Ranton users are able to learn Raiton [ Lightning ] and Suiton [Water] ninjutsu one [1] post faster.
Personal Attributes:
• Warrior of Tactics and Weapons: -1 to learning Bukijutsu
• Warrior of the Body and Mind: -1 to learning Taijutsu
Bloodline Attribute:
• Black Lightning: Raiton techniques are black in color; slightly increasing their power, while reducing visibility.

Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 020[6 per element, 2 random]
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 02
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01

Weapon Type: Chokuto
Weapon Range: 63.5 cm
Weapon Weight: kl
Weapon Location: Left hip

Summoning Type: None Yet
Summon Sage: no
Pacts: Nada

Chokuto
• 10x Kunai
• 10x Shuriken
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ] E rank
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ] E rank
• Bushin no Jutsu [ Clone Technique ] E rank
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ] D rank
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ] D rank
• Kai [ Release ] E rank

Raiton

Suiton

Ranton

Customs

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

• {If none, remove section}

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

Style Name
Stage

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Style Name
Stage

Kage was born a pauper in the outskirts of Konohagakure. His mother died when he was born, and his father raised him until he was five. When they found out he had a kekkei genkai they left him for dead. He lived in Konohagakure alone for numerous years before he found a family that took him in. His new father was a Jounin and was sent off on a mission two days before he entered the academy. The man died on that mission, and that was what provoked Kage’s determination to bring peace to the world.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:30 pm
Redera Issun

I am sorry could you give me an example like the 2nd part i fixed  

iiCrimsonR0se

Titania the Frost Siren

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:41 pm
User Image
Full Name: Selena Aria (Shinsetsu)
Nickname: The Siren

Birthdate: October....

Height: 5'7"
Weight: ...

Nindo: "Let my music send you into eternal slumber"
Personality: Calm, sometimes described as emotionless, collected and never seems to rush for anything. Not one to start a conflict but not one to back down from a fight either. The only time she seems to show her emotions is when she's playing vioin, dancing, or singing.

Village: Kirigakure
Main Class: Bukijutsu
Subclass: Musician

Chakra Pool: 225
Chakra Element: Snow (Yukiton) and Wind (Fuuton)
Chakra Color: winterfresh mint blue
Chakra Materialization: cold aura present around her which sometimes also carries a slight tint of her chakra color.

Strengths:
• Identfying sounds (because she's a musician)
• Agility/speed
• Flexibility (from dancing)
• adaptability (changing tactic's on the fly)
• Thinking calmly
Weaknesses:
• fighting on uneven terrain
• fighting anywhere that absorbs sounds
• dealing with hot-heads
• endurance (especially against taijutsu users)
Fears:
• Becoming unable to play ever again
• Being abandoned again. (feels like she was abandoned by the troupe when sent to a shinobi village)
Class Attributes:
• Learn bukijutsu one [1] post faster.
• Class Attribute - Latent Talent: Able to perform techniques rank D and below via instrument.
•Tsumetai [ Cold to the Touch ]: The very air around the Shinsetsu clan member is chilled. Because of this, they are not offset by humidity, unfortunately, the change in temperature makes them easier to find.
Reductions:
• All Shinsetsu are able to learn Fuuton [ Wind ] ninjutsu one [1] post faster.
• Class Attribute - Arrogant Skill: Able to wield weapons with slightly advanced prowess.
Personal Attributes:
• Fluid grace -- slightly improved dodging and reaction time gained from having a dancer's physique and training
• Illusionist -- [2] additional Genjutsu slots

Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 04
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 05 [original three, plus two]
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 02

Weapon Type: Guan Dao polearm
Weapon Range: arm length+weapon length
Weapon Weight: slightly lighter than average
Weapon Location: slung over left shoulder in it's case (polearm) and strapped to belt parallel to the ground with setup for easy access.
Hakurei - her violin {{White Spirit}}
Oozora {{Vast Sky}}

• 26 senbon
• 4 small daggers kept on her violin (in the pegs)

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Yukiton

Fuuton

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Doki Yari

Akira style -currently undergoing updating stuff... so inactive a.t.m.

Selena grew up with her mom in a troupe of travelling performers and has shown talent with music, from singing to playing violin. When she was seven her mom died of an illness that she'd had for a few years now and Selena was raised by the members of the troupe. At eleven years of age, Selena showed signs of possessing ninja abilities and the troupe decided that it was time she learn ninjutsu and sent her to Kirigakure.
There she began attending the academy and learned that she could be a musician-type shinobi as her skill with the violin was equal to that of her ability to use chakra. Selena generally kept to herself in the academy and didn't let anyone close enough to her to find out that she possessed a low body temperature. She knew why her skin temperature was naturally cold to the touch, her father was from the famed Shinsetsu clan and she inherited it from him and that clan. Her mom was a member of the troupe, said to be the most beautiful female member with a voice to match.
She inherits her dancing and singing skills from her mother, along with her talent for the violin.

☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games