Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:44 pm
A small smile appeared on Chione's face upon feeling his warm hand on hers. She could hardly wait until the time their child came into the world. But... "Bomani," she began, "do you think I should start working?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:48 pm
"Not yet..." Bomani said softly. "You need to relax and make sure everything is right during the pregnancy...once the child is born and old enough, you can work and i'll stay home with him...or her." he offered.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:49 pm
"But, Bomani," Chione objected. "What about your work? I can try to work at home." She suggested. What he was doing now he seemed to enjoy. In addition, the pay was good enough to support both of them.

((going to get off soon))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:53 pm
"Yes, but after you give birth...I just don't want you to be stressed out...carrying the child will be stressful enough." he said softly, kissing her gently on the cheek.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:56 pm
Chione smiled, snuggling up to him. "I will be alright." She said softly. "It's my duty as a mother to take care of our child." She insisted.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:57 pm
Bomani sighed softly. "Okay...but on one condition. If things start to get too stressful, take a break and calm down." he insisted/  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:03 pm
"Alright." Chione agreed. "I will let you know." She then nuzzled him, then rested her head on the pillow again. "Now...how are we going to tell your parents?" She asked, a little amused.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:14 pm
"If they come before the child is born, we'll tell them up front...if they come after the birth...we'll just introduce them." Bomani said with a smile.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:19 pm
Chione gave him a skeptical look, questioning why he should wait and just send a local messenger should he pass their trail with the news. However, she realized that it would probably be better to have her mother-in-law and father-in-law find out should they visit. "I cannot wait to see their faces." She said softly with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:27 pm
The main reason Bomani had decided to wait was the sheer unpredictability of hois tribe: should the weather turn bad they may go one way instead of their usual route, the message might never be delivered.
"Neither can I." he said with a smile that matched hers.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:46 pm
For a moment Chione then thought of her own parents, and wondered how they were. There was no news from the palace for months, and she felt sad. What had happened to them? Were they alright? What about the throne? Now that she was with child, she began to miss her own parents...

((BTW, any plans for the rp as of now? I have an idea, but I don't want to have it start too early.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:48 pm
[What's the idea?]

Bomani held his wife close, staying quiet, and he kissed her gently on the lips.
"I love you." he whispered into her ear.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:51 pm
"Now it's your turn to show me how much you love me." Chione joked. She then gegan to move away from him, going to the other side of the bed.

((Let's just say Chione gets a call back home...))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:55 pm
[Sounds good. How about we timeskip to say, nine months pregnant after they go to sleep, spend a day there, then the next day she gives birth...then skip to when her parents come to call?]

Bomani smiled mischievously. "Hold up your hand." he said. "That ring shows you how much I love you." he teased, moving closer anywaqys.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:02 pm
((There's someone else waiting there. Do you think she should give birth before going home, or afterwards?))

"Aww, come on." Chione teased. "You're cheating your way out of it. Maybe you don't love me as much as I love you." She joked.

((And, now I think I'm logging off now.))  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games