Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:23 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Aftermath

Hiroki nodded and looked over at Koyasu-sama, "I'll call him in the morning. There isn't a point of having his other star rushing over here especially if the doctors are going to want to run more tests or let him sleep."

It was then a nurse poked his head in, "Sirs, we're going to change out some of his tubes and medications so we will need you to step outside. It's very late anyway and he might sleep through most of the night."

Hiroki looked over at Chiyou then back to Aki, "I think this is our cue to leave for now. I'm sure he will be safe here, Sal is going to stay until the other bodyguards arrive."

With that, Hiroki headed to the door and thanked the nurse for taking care of Izzy Lucky, then waited outside for Aki and Chiyou before heading home.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:32 pm
Nigiyaka na hitogomi ni tokeru tsubuyaki ga
Ashimoto ni chirabatta omoide nijimaseru---

User Image

"I don't think you understand just how important he really is to me, sir...but...thank you, for doing what you did. I don't think I would have realized what I had, had you not taken him away. And...well, I probably should have said this a long time ago, sir, but...I'm sorry for being so troublesome within the company, and thank you so very much for keeping me on. You've had more than enough reason to cut me loose...and I really don't see why you didn't...but I'm glad you didn't. Ohayou is the only family I have left, and I am grateful." the boy curled up against Izzy, just a little closer, still fearful of accidentally hurting the manager somehow.
A nurse knocked softly, asking everyone to step out for a moment. Slowly, as not to disturb Izzy, Chiyou slipped from the bed, padding silently out of the room.
"I think I'm going to stay...sleep in a chair. If Izzy wakes up...if he needs to talk or anything...if he gets scared again...I want to be here for him."

---Mayoi aruku machi no kagayaki wa glaring one way
Kogoe sou na boku wo terasu

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:41 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

It hurt him, to hear Naoko talk like that, to see that pain and bitterness deep down begin to rise toward the surface again. He hated it. Hated knowing that he couldn't just wash it away, couldn't just make Naoko new and whole again.He hated that that sick ******** had damaged this precious soul so horribly.
"There is no real definition of normal, my love. Besides, you are you, no matter the outfit, makeup, gender...perceived or otherwise.Male, female, neither, both....I would love you all the same." the violinist turned his head and looked into those intoxicated honey gold eyes.
"No...no more to drink tonight. I don't want you sick. But...if I can soothe you in any way...then...just tell me how." Ryu rolled over, topping the pianist, but supporting himself with his hands so that he didn't bear down on the blond.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Before Aki could comment on Chiyou staying or not, a rather familiar voice from a few steps away chimed in.
"I'll be here if he needs something." Narcissus spoke.
Still dressed in his clothes from earlier, though without the makeup or wig, the musician looked like he'd had a bad night.
Which... he had.
"Go home and get some sleep, Chiyou. I have to meet with Shou tomorrow... so you can take over the watch then, ne?" Akihiko asked before leaning against the wall.
He wasn't going to enter until the nurse was finished, after all.

Sighing, the chairman nodded. "I think that's a good idea, Chiyou-kun. Besides, Akihiko can call you if there's any change."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:46 pm

Naoko smirked, "I won't get sick from just that bit..." he whispered before reaching up and running his lithe fingers through his akuma's hair.
"Love me, Ryu-kun... make love to me... please..."

It was the only thing that NAKO thought might distract him.
Not to mention the alcohol in his system was starting to affect his judgment... and make his body warm and tingly all over...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:00 pm

User Image

Chiyou opened his mouth to protest, but then closed it as quickly as he had. It would do no good, and it was probably a wise idea for them to stay with the manager in shifts.
"Ok. That's fine." the young star agreed. "I'll be here sometime around 11am then, I guess."
But...he didn't want to go. He didn't want to leave Ishi's side. It was scary to him, having to be apart from the one person he cared about more than anything in this world when they were in such a state. He was terrified that something might happen, or that the manager might ask for him and he not be there. He knew these were irrational, self-centered fears, but they were there nonetheless.
"Just...promise me you'll call if anything changes, or even if you want me to bring you something. "
Chiyou just wanted to help, after all.
Turning, the boy left with the chairman and Hiroki. In the elevator, the boy leaned a bit on the eldest of the men, obviously trembling from all the stress and anxiety of the night.
Once they got outside, Chiyou looked up at the chairman, suddenly seeming paler and far more frail than he should.
"Everything will be ok, yes? I'm just...it's all really scary, y'know?"
A gust of wind whipped up, blowing the youth's hair about wildly, chilling him through and through, and he shivered.
"Heh...sorry, I'll get it together. Have a good night, Koyasu-sama, Hiroki-san." the boy bowed and headed toward his car, away from the two men, and into the wind.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:07 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"Your wish is my command..." Ryu smiled sweetly, brushing Naoko's hair behind his ear.
"For there is nothing I can do that isn't out of my love for you..." he whispered, waxing poetic, though he truly felt as such.

Putting his arms around his angel, the akuma fell to kissing him, embracing him tightly, and giving him anything and everything he asked for throughout the night.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:16 pm

Smiling at Chiyou, Aki nodded. "Izzy will recover just fine, Chiyou-kun. You'll see. He's safe here at the hospital. No one will be able to touch him."

As he watched the boy walk off, the chairman looked to Hiroki and sighed. "We should assign a bodyguard to Chiyou, just in case. The same with Nakai. If Izzy was targeted, Nakai needs to be warned as another possible target. As for my grandson... well... while I'd like to think he can take care of himself... it might be wise to have someone watching him as well. Certainly not Sal however. He needs to return to your side, after all."

It was about that time that both Aki and Hiroki reached the car and the Ohayou chairman sat down in the back seat.

It had truly been a long day....

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:23 pm

It took a good twenty minutes for the nurse to finish in Izzy's room. At which time, Akihiko had calmly explained to the man that he was going to stay in case Izzy need anything.
Seeing that it was only one person... the nurse allowed it, and the young Koyasu entered his manager's hospital room once again.

Moving to the side of the bed, pulling over a chair, Narcissus sat down and watched his sleeping manager for a long long time in silence.

Then... softly he spoke...

"I'll find who did this, Ishi..." Akihiko began, tears in his blue eyes. "So you don't have to worry about anything. I'll do everything you can't right now. I'll work on the music and the choreography... I'll schedule my own meetings and check my set production and everything. All you have to do, dear Ishi... is rest."

Reaching out one hand, Narcissus laced his fingers with those of his manager.

"I'll stay here... Someone will always be here with you, Ishi. Be it myself or Chiyou or Nakai..." of course the notion that Kai didn't know went through his mind, but he figured Hiroki or his ojisan would take care of it. "We won't leave you alone... no one should have to wake up alone after what they did to you..."

Yawning softly, Akihiko leaned his head to the side of the chair and closed his eyes, keeping Izzy hand in his own, as he fell into a very light sleep.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:08 pm

User Image

Driving home on autopilot, every thought Chiyou had was about Izzy. What exactly had happened to the man, he wondered. What kind of threats did they use? What sort of abuse did they put him through? All sorts of horrific scenarios went through the young artist's mind...but nothing as horrific as what had actually taken place, though Chiyou was unaware of that.
He got home, went inside, sat on the couch and turned on the tv. He felt numb inside, a result of the adrenaline and anxiety that had been ravaging his body and mind all night. He wanted to sleep, to block everything out...but he couldn't bring himself to feel tired. It felt as if his heart were beating too fast, and he couldn't come ********..." he cursed to himself, cradling his head in his hands.
Quietly, he sat for a good half hour, looking at the mindless action on the tv, laying on the couch in various positions, and even imagining how good it would feel to be able to pull a trigger and end the life of the ones responsible for Izzy's predicament.
Still, he couldn't rest, couldn't stop thinking about everything that had happened, couldn't stop seeing that look of absolute terror on Izzy's face...
About 4am, he had had enough.
Walking into his bathroom, Chiyou pulled a mirror down from where it hung on the wall, reaching into a hollowed out area behind it and pulling out a bag of snow white powder.
Just a little, and he could forget. Just a little, and nothing would matter for a while.
Pouring a bit of the powder into a spoon, Chiyou sat it down on the sink, taking a lighter and a rubber strap out of the drawer below, along with a packaged hypodermic needle. Unbuttoning his shirt, he discarded it in the floor, tying the strap tightly above his elbow.
Picking up the spoon and lighter, Chiyou cooked down the heroin until it was a bubbling liquid, then he took out the hypodermic and filled it with the substance.
Holding up the needle, he looked at it, sweating a bit with nervousness.
Just a little, just enough to make it all better....
Closing his eyes, Chiyou held out his arm and slipped the needle into his vein...very slowly, he began to push the plunger.

"Chiyou...don't you know that you've hurt me? Doing things like this...I just don't understand..." Izzy scolded the boy as the young star's head lolled from one side to the other. The blond looked up at his manager from the floor of the Ohayou men's room where he had been found, the needle still in his arm.
"You wouldn't understand! You couldn't!" the boy spat at Izzy. "You don't care anything about me! I hate you!" he screamed, jerking the needle from his arm and breaking it against the tile.
"Chiyou..." Izzy looked at his star with eyes so sad, so full of hurt and...concern.
"I don't think you understand...just how much I really do care..." the manager knelt down and put his arms around the thin body of the failing vocalist.
"I have to tell Koyasu-san about this....but it isn't because I want to see you punished, Chiyou-kun. It's because I want to see you better...to see you shine like I know you can...
I don't want you to do this to yourself, Chiyou. I love you..."

Chiyou's eyes snapped open and he jerked the needle from his vein with only a small bit of the drug having gone into him.

"I don't want you to do this to yourself, Chiyou. I love you..."

The words echoed back from his memories, stopping the boy cold in his tracks. Perhaps Izzy had meant those words more like a parent, but to the young man, it mean something far more than that. He had sworn to remember, always...but he had nearly forgotten. Those had been Izzy's last words to him as his manager. After that, he had gotten security and notified the chairman and he had been taken in an ambulance to the hospital, then sent to a rehab facility. When he got back, he was being managed by the "higher-ups" in his division....the ones who didn't care and thought him a lost cause.

"No...no more..." the young man declared, squirting the rest of the drug into the toilet and tossing the needle in the can. Grabbing the baggie of heroin, he dumped that into the toilet as well, flushing it away.
Tearing the rubber belt from his arm, the boy let it fall into the trash can.

"Kami-sama..." he whispered, crouching down in the middle of the bathroom, holding himself tightly and shivering, the cold sweat on his body making him uncomfortable.
Enough was enough.
Chiyou wasn't going to let himself fall back into that habit. Not again. Never again.
Because...that Chiyou wasn't a Chiyou that made Izzy Luck happy. That wasn't the Chiyou that Izzy loved.
This Chiyou...was going to be better.
Getting up, the boy walked into his bedroom and crawled into his bed, bundling himself in the blankets.
5 AM.
He set his alarm for 10 AM, then stared at the ceiling for a long while. Finally, he managed to get some sleep, though it was a restless one.
At least he could sleep knowing that he had made the right decision.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:02 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Tiny pin pricks of color, like needles in the eyes. Wake up sleepy head! It's time to rise.

The light trickled through the edge of the curtain and on to the sleeping manager's eyes. It was a gentle reminder that the days would come and go. Time would slowly move on. But still, in the darkness of his head, he remembered that things...things hadn't gone well for him. And waking up, wasn't something he wanted to do. But, then light flickered like a fairy against the dreaming lids until little by little it coaxed his weary eyes open.

As his mind became more aware so did the ache of his lips but one thing in particular was noticed, the comforting warmth one hand wrapped in another hand...that was not his own. He stared at his hand wrapped in long fingers...long soft fingers. Then his gaze drifted slowly from arm to elbow to shoulder and finally up to that sleeping angelic face of Akihito.

The peaceful visage finally brought a small smile to Izzy's lips. Although, his star shouldn't be sleeping like that...it had to be uncomfortable. "Are you dreaming sweet things?" his words making their way out of his sore throat in more of a soft whisper than his usual voice. Boy, it hurt to talk. He lifted his other hand not wanting to move the one in Akihiko's and touched the edge of his throat then flinched. It was a painful bruising.

It was then he realized that he had a lot of tubes here and there. This wasn't comfortable at all...It was a this point, Izzy finally was aware enough to realize he was in a hospital. At least he thought he was. "Where am I Akihiko...?" he whispered again. Not so much trying to wake the man but trying to affirm that this was really his reality and not some strange dream.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:08 pm

Are you dreaming sweet things?'
The soft voice brought consciousness to the forefront of the musician's mind, and Koyasu Akihiko's ice blue eyes opened, focusing immediately on the manager.
He smiled gently, not moving, simply watching the prone man.
"I was dreaming of nothing." he replied, finally sitting up fully and using his other hand to move the hair from before Izzy's eyes. "You're in the hospital, Ishi. You're safe here. With me."
Narcissus wasn't about to let anyone touch the man before him, save a select few which included his doctor and nurse.
"Try not to move too much, ne?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:16 pm
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Tiny pin pricks of color, like needles in the eyes. Wake up sleepy head! It's time to rise.

"Nothing?" he smiled a little then realized as Akihiko brushed his face that the man looked like he was still in yesterday's clothes. His fingers squeezed a little on the longer hand. Yes, it was real and warm.

"A hospital? How did I get here? Did you find me?" he whispered slowly as he turned his head so he could see the man better. "You've not changed...or showered. You...couldn't have been sleeping well in that chair."

"I won't...I...I don't think I could if I wanted." he answered knowing that under the covers he was sore in so many ways.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:21 pm

Akihiko frowned slightly, "I don't really know how you got here. Ojisan called... told Chiyou-kun and I that you were in the hospital. We..." looking away the musician really didn't want Izzy to see his eyes. "I haven't showered or changed... because the moment you stopped talking to me on the phone, I... I went looking for you. I couldn't stand being at that party, knowing you were..."

Biting his lip, blue eyes focused on his hospitalized manager once more. "I slept in this chair, hai. Guess I'll have to have Michi-san work the kinks out again, ne? But... this time... on Ohayou's dime."

Standing, Akihiko leaned forward, planting a soft kiss to Izzy's temple.
"I've been reinstated, Ishi... Things can start going back to how they're supposed to be... You don't have to shoulder so much of my burden anymore."

He wanted to give the man some good news... especially in light of recent events.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:49 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Ah...." he answered with a not so clear look in his eyes. Maybe he didn't want to think about that. So he looked to the hand that held his and softly sighed. Quite thankful that hand was there. "I'm...sorry you had to look for me..."

"Yes, I guess...you will. But...Ohayou's dime?" his eyes questioned those words because last he remember Akihito was still without funding. And he...oh god...the fire. His brow furrowed at the thought of all his losses.

He smiled a bit as the kiss was planted on one part of his body that didn't hurt. Those lips were so soft...and Izzy at the moment felt like he was safe. "You've been...reinstated? Oh...Akihiko I'm so happy for you." He whispered back with a sore voice as it raised just a little to express his joy. "It's were you should be...But, I didn't mind. Does this mean...you're going home?"

Izzy would never do any less for one of his stars but Akihiko maybe was becoming a little more than that. Although Izzy wouldn't say that to the man's face because he wasn't sure how it would be accepted. But maybe just holding hands like this was good enough...It was nice to have...a friend. Well, at least someone he felt a little closer to. He wasn't ever going to assume he could have any part of Akihiko's heart because who'd fall for their manager? Akihiko wasn't that type.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games