Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][P-1x1] Time to Tutor the Bully (In session) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like?
  Yep!
  Nope!
View Results

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:26 am
Kyo thought about it for a moment. "I guess I'd choose to stay with you anyway," he said. "If I just stayed with my parents, I would never learn about the outside world." He sighed, but then smiled. "I'd probably be missing out on so many things, and I'd probably never know anyone else like you."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:59 am
GIkishou blushed at that, looking down at that. "Really? What makes you think that I'm so uncommon?" He asked curiously.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:15 pm
"Not many people would do anything to keep someone else happy," Kyo said warmly. "I don't know if there's anyone else in this city besides you who is like that."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:20 pm
Gikishou smiled, his blush increasing. "I guess..." He said, hugging him and smiling. "I don't think there's anyone else like you either. Smart, fun, pure, and sweet."  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:39 pm
"I'm not like that," Kyo said, a little embarrassed. "I'm not smart at all. There are so many things that I don't know about. In all honesty, I think you're smarter than me."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:46 pm
Gikishou chuckled. "That's a different kind of intelligence. You're still smarter school-wise, but I have what's called 'street smarts'. it's something you get from being out and about." He told him, kissing his hair.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:01 pm
"Right, right. There are different kinds of intelligence," Kyo said, soon thinking about intelligence. "It seems as if we're exchanging intelligence. You tell me stuff about the outside world and I tutor you and help you with school work that you didn't understand before, except the tutoring sessions seem to be over."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:11 pm
Gikishou smiled. "Yup! Usually people try to have an equal balance of both."  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:33 pm
"Yeah, probably so," Kyo said, smiling. "What about two people who are opposites somewhat like us? In a way, I think we kinda balance each other out, right?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:52 pm
Gikishou nodded. "Some people even fall in love that way. the way their knowledge and personalities balance out." He suddenly yawned a little, and blinked in surprise.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:24 pm
"Just like you fell in love with me, right?" Kyo asked once more. "Well, there is that saying 'opposites attract,' so maybe that explains why you like me so much."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:41 pm
Gikishou smiled. "Yeah... I can only hope that you decide to feel the same." He said, kissing his hair. "Again, I'm not pushing or trying to force your decision-" He stopped to yawn, rubbing one of his eyes." Apparently it's time for me to go to bed."  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:44 pm
"Yeah, I guess so," Kyo agreed, stifling a yawn. "You don't seem to want to go upstairs, though. Do you want to sleep here?" He rested his head on the table as he waited for an answer.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:57 pm
Gikishou nodded, laying down on the couch and hugging him. "Right here is good." He said, taking the blanket off the back and covering them both up with it. "Comfy?"  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:38 pm
Kyo nodded, soon closing his eyes. Despite all the usual factors needed for a nice sleep, he couldn't sleep. He was a little excited about tomorrow's dance and its moment of truth.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games