Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

x Tiny Doom x

Friendly Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 11:06 am
Sidonia steps cautiously into the kitchen. All the other elves stop and look at her. "I is a new elf to the kitchens!" she proclaims. "Sidonia Blue is my name, and we is making food for the Vernal Fair, correct?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 11:33 am
Welcome, welcome, welcome!

Yes, we is cooking for the fair here in the kitchens, but Winnie would like to encourage yous to go out to Hogsmeade and see and do what there is to see and dues! There is much for us house elves to do! It is a wondrous time to be a house elf!

I is Winnibroc, Winnibroc the House Elf, but I would be most pleased if you is calling me "Winnie!"

((Come on house elves, lets take over that wizard fair! whee ))

vivacious_red

x Tiny Doom x

Friendly Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 10:24 am
Sidonia fills a basket with sandwiches before skipping off to Hogsmeade after Winnie and the other elves.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 9:49 pm
Shyly peeking around the portrait's doorway, Hailey slowly inched her way into the large kitchen. The room itself was rather intimidating. Not to mention all the other house elves running around performing their given duties.

'I is not sure what to do.....' Hailey thought to herself insecurely.  

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 2:55 am
after winnie gave her announce ment and went to work james asks tentivly um you didnt forget about the cookie dough did you i dont want hogwarts to burn down  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 11:01 am
*Winnie squeals in terror as she sprints to the oven, wrenches it open and levitates the pan out of it. Her precious cookies now nothing more than burnt little crisps on the pan.*

emotion_jawdrop Winnibroc is so sorry master James!! Winnie will make you some new cookies right away!!!!

Winnie hurries over to her counter-top and summons her ingredients, making twice as much cookie dough as her first attempt. And quickly disperses the dough onto two cookie sheets, and pops them into the oven.
The she hurries over to James, twisting the hem of her skirt again.*

If master James can just wait a minute, the oven is being set at 1200 degrees Celsius, so master's biscuits should be ready in-- *
DING!* Right now! Excuse me sir!

Winnie rushes over to the oven and levitates the cookie pans out. Then she fetches a basket and levitates, what surely must be something like, 4 dozen cookies into the basket. She heaves the basket over to James.*

Was there anything else that master James was wanting?

vivacious_red

vivacious_red

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 11:03 am
*As she awaits James' response Winnie spots the new elf, Hailey, enter the kitchen and gestures encouragingly for her to come in.*

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:50 pm
woah that is the fastest cookie making i have ever seen i didnt know ovens could get that hot eek please be careful as those ovens could incenerate a fully grown wizard if they were trapped in there i dont want to hear that any of the elves fell in and hurt them selves that would be sad hey whats that
*points at winnies ears*
i think theres something lodged in there here let me help
*reaches behind wiinies ears and pulls out 0 silvers and 2 gold pieces about 2 inches in diameter tht i magically transformed into coins from a bunch of bronze*
"there that should make things much easier for you "
*hands the coins to winnie elf *"i think these belong to you after all they came out of your ears" thank you for the cookies
*heads back to the fair to enjoy my cookies with some friends*

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

x Tiny Doom x

Friendly Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 9:28 am
Sidonia skips back into the kitchen from the Vernal Fair. She spots Hailey, a new house elf. "I'm new too," Sidonia says. "I is liking Hogwarts very much and I is thinking you will too!"  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 3:41 pm
Hailey shuffled the rest of the way into the room at Winnie's beckoning and turned to look as another house elf started talking to her.

"My name's Hailey and I is not knowing what to think of Hogwarts."  

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

x Tiny Doom x

Friendly Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 11:27 am
"Hogwarts is a great place to be!" Sidonia says. "I is going back to the Vernal Fair now and you should come too."  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 11:54 am
Echo sticks her head into the kitchen and waves at all the elves, including her sister Sidonia, who just joined. "Hello, I was wondering if I could have an apple to eat outside?" she asks.  

rocky road sundae

Witty Genius

x Tiny Doom x

Friendly Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 12:53 pm
Sidonia waves back at her sister. "Of course you is having an apple!" she says, tossing a bright green granny smith to Echo.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 1:43 pm
*Winnie looks down at her hands in shock, she stares at the coins for a full minute before she sneakily slips the coins into her pocket, mumbling something about buying the Headmaster some fizzing whizzbees, they are his favorite after all.*

Hello, Hello, Hello New House Elves!

vivacious_red

vivacious_red

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 2:31 pm
ATTENTION HOUSE ELVES!

I just did an unofficial point count for the House Elf Cup, to see how everyone was doing and it appears that...

x Tiny Doom x is in the lead with 30pts!
Followed by Hood of Locksley with 15 pts!
gonk And there's no one else in third!!!

sweatdrop Did I mention there's prizes? It looks like the biggest point earner is "Feeling Flowers." Come on house elves, think of it this way, you could get one of these cool items, and all you have to do is project a random number and role play a little! It's that easy!!! You've still got PLENTY of time to catch up!

The House Elf Cup Ends on June 18th!!!!!!!!

((
If you missed the announcement and details for the House Elf Cup, they can be found, HERE.))

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games