Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Lily's Pad ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay open or close shop
  Don't care
  Pie
  Throw rocks at TES
View Results

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:45 pm
*glances down* I think that maybe I should be, but I'm not. *leans forward and kisses her*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:04 pm
-is about to laugh when Karrie leans over and kisses her- eek -quickly closes her eyes and kisses him back, timidly at first, then a bit harder-

((sorry, was having internet problems. if I go out again, that's why. if it does happen, feel free to end our scene or something lol.))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:09 pm
*After a moment, ends the kiss and sits back again* redface

((All right.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:19 pm
redface -blushes while staring down at her hands holding his, face curtained by her hair, she is still leaning on his lap, goosebumps visible on her arms-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:22 pm
*stares down at the top of Dame's head, holding her hands* redface  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:31 pm
-looks back up at Karrie, eyes glittering, pulls him towards her, tugging on his hands, and kisses him again-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:40 pm
eek *surprised, returns Dame's kiss*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:44 pm
-one hand snakes up to rest at the nape of his neck, holding his head firmly against hers-

-after a few breathless moments, she releases him, faces forward in her seat, and takes a long swig of hot chocolate, finishing off her cup-

Ah...so...um...why should you be scared of me? -laughs a bit awkwardly-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:46 pm
*after being released, sits up, still facing Dame* I... I don't really remember now. *laughs softly*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:52 pm
-laughs- That speechless are ya? wink  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:53 pm
No, just forgot what I was saying. *laughs and stands up to take care of their dishes*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:00 am
-takes her dishes to the sink and places them inside, then goes around behind him, while he's standing at the sink and hugs him from behind, resting her forehead between his shoulderblades- Thank you for the kisses. -pauses a moment then smiles- Are you saying my kisses weren't bamzinger enough leave you speechless?  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:03 am
*puts his hand over Dame's* I never said that. Isn't it enough that you made me forget what I was saying? *smiles*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:07 am
-smiles and grabs his booty- Oh, I suppose. ^_^ -continues hugging him while he washes-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:10 am
*jumps when his booty is grabbed, luckily not dropping anything*
*finishes washing the dishes and dries them* As much as I'm enjoying this, I need you to let go so I can put these away. Can't reach the cupboard from here. *looks over his shoulder at her and grins*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games