Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko (romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:58 pm
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Torio: *smiles*
Sakura: T-torio? did you find a new appartment yet
Yuni: .......
Torio: hunh...n-no...i didnt look

"You guys can live with me... no rent."

Torio: oh n-
Yuni+Sakura: *cover his mouth* thank you!
Torio: *coughs* i guess im with them...
Sakura+Torio: *hug Jane*
Yuni:.....*looks at Sakura in a weird way*...

She smiles "Majority wins Torio!" She goes and hugs him.

Yuni: *grabs Torio's arm* C'mon
Torio: *grabs Jane's arm* i guess were leaving *laughs*
Sakura: *grabs Janes other arm* lets go! *smiles*

"Fine but I am in front because it is my car we are using." She takes hold of Sakura's hand and runs to the front of the line.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:00 pm
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo

"You don't remember Clara!" He stares at Shin "Well at least I am being nice and giving you a fighting chance."

"I'm not fighting you Vincent. I'm not going to treat Yoru as if she's some prize." Shun said, wanting to treat her like a person, not a thing.

"Nor do I... but it is the only way to do this... unless you are willing... I will let you be with her if one of us thinks it does not work out." He looks at Shun with eyes that are sincere.

"Doesn't work out?" Shun asked, not quite understanding it.

"If either of us does not like it... after the first day... just in case Yoru is convinced it won't work out." He looks at the ground.

Shun frowned. "But I'm not going to think it. I know we'll work out." He stated.

"Just give me a chance... Please... I was completely traumatized when Clara left me for you."  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:04 pm
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo

"Nor do I... but it is the only way to do this... unless you are willing... I will let you be with her if one of us thinks it does not work out." He looks at Shun with eyes that are sincere.

"If either of us does not like it... after the first day... just in case Yoru is convinced it won't work out." He looks at the ground.

Shun frowned. "But I'm not going to think it. I know we'll work out." He stated.

"Just give me a chance... Please... I was completely traumatized when Clara left me for you."

"Wait what??" Shun asked confused, not knowing what he was talking about.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:11 pm
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Torio: *smiles*
Sakura: T-torio? did you find a new appartment yet
Yuni: .......
Torio: hunh...n-no...i didnt look

"You guys can live with me... no rent."

"Fine but I am in front because it is my car we are using." She takes hold of Sakura's hand and runs to the front of the line.

Torio: *follows*
Sakura: *smiles*
Yuni: Sakura? whats with the smile?  

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Zombie-slicer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:49 pm
http://srv0204-01.sjc3.imeem.com/g/p/ceaafaea85e6dd5075fa183e314adbe6_web.jpg
I've adopted a neko!
Name: Maria(in red) and Amy(in blue)
Dislikes: Ants, the cold, and heights
relation ship :zip and owner wants it to keep that way
Owner: Zombie-Slicer
You can adopt one too!
Adopt One!
amy:hi every body
maria :hello
zombie:hello every body  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:38 pm
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo

Yoru lies there frowning, "im rather confused myself, and I am not an object boys, its my choice who i wish to be with"  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:40 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo

Yoru lies there frowning, "im rather confused myself, and I am not an object boys, its my choice who i wish to be with"

Shun looked at her then nodded as he smiled. "Your right Yoru. You get to choose. I'm sorry." shun stated apologetically as he rubbed the back of his head.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:42 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo

Shun looked at her then nodded as he smiled. "Your right Yoru. You get to choose. I'm sorry." shun stated apologetically as he rubbed the back of his head.

she smiled warmly at him, and jumps down from the tree and hugs him from the back wrapping her arms around his shoulder and whispers "and i choose you Shun"  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:44 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
deathsand emo

she smiled warmly at him, and jumps down from the tree and hugs him from the back wrapping her arms around his shoulder and whispers "and i choose you Shun"

Shun blushed a deep red and looked to the ground. "r-really??" He asked, making sure.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:47 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
deathsand emo

Shun blushed a deep red and looked to the ground. "r-really??" He asked, making sure.

she licks his cheek, in a cat like way "yes.." she moves round to his front and gives him a full hug snuggling into his neck  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:49 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx

she licks his cheek, in a cat like way "yes.." she moves round to his front and gives him a full hug snuggling into his neck

Shun blushed more as he shyly wrapped his arms around her and kissed her hair. "I-i'm glad.." He said softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:38 am
Zombie-slicer
I've adopted a neko!
You can adopt one too!
Adopt One!

Sakura: oh...Hello *smiles*
Torio: whats up? *ears twitch*
Yuni: Hey *smiles*  

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Zombie-slicer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:01 am
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
Zombie-slicer
I've adopted a neko!
You can adopt one too!
Adopt One!

Sakura: oh...Hello *smiles*
Torio: whats up? *ears twitch*
Yuni: Hey *smiles*

maria:nothin
amy:much
zombie:peoples  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:41 am
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx

Shun blushed more as he shyly wrapped his arms around her and kissed her hair. "I-i'm glad.." He said softly.

"... Thank god... sorry I was under a spirits control it is a spirit that feeds off of pain emotional or physical and it wanted me to cause the ultimate pain to you... my mind was clouded." He drops his head in shame. "Plus I would like to ask you a question Shun... in private."  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:44 am
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Torio: *follows*
Sakura: *smiles*
Yuni: Sakura? whats with the smile?

Jane smiles "I am flattered Sakura." They reach Jane's car and Jane gets in "Sakura you can sit next to me for today."  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games