Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:58 pm
Pantherclaw walked out of the camp to go find some more prey for the clan.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:00 pm
"I know I'm ready, a pretty She-cat with black fur and a moon on her said that I was ready."  

MADLYALICE

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:11 pm
"Ok, just be ready to learn and work," Leafpetal said to Lightkit. She licked his head and let Robinsong continue washing him.

((When is Patchstar going to preform the ceremony to make Lightkit an apprentice?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:02 pm
((When she gets on))
Lightkit nodded, then looked up asthe she-cat appeared again.
"I'm very proud of you, Lightkit."
"Thanks Moonstar."  

MADLYALICE

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:17 pm
Joltpaw got up because she couldn't go to sllep. She looked around and everyone was busy- as usual. Her mentor, Robinsong, was doing somthing and she didn't want to inturupt her. She took a last look into the camp and padded out of the entrance. She had thought about it before but now she was certian, if you want somthing done do it yourself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:42 am
(i'm always on. just not in this thread xD)
((long post: if you dont want to read, no need. Summary: they're now apprentices. Lightpaw's med. cat apprentice, Mewpaw's mentor is Pantherclaw, Longpaw's mentor is Eagleheart and Rainpaw's mentor is Cherrywhisker)

Patchstar hopped on top of the large mossy boulder and gave the familiar yowl,

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Moss Rock for a Clan meeting!"

Most of the cats were already there, but some still had to assemble. Elders hobbled out of their warm nests and queens with kits sat in front of the nursery.

"It is time for an apprentice ceremony," mewed Patchstar. "Robinsong's kits have reached the age for apprenticeship. Rainkit!"

the gray kit with amber eyes and a brown tail scrambled forward. Patchstar hopped off of the Moss Rock to be closer to the kit. "Rainkit, you have reached the age of six moons. You are ready to become an apprentice. From this day on until you receive your warrior name, you shall be known as Rainpaw. Your mentor shall be Cherrywhisker!"

the orange she-cat seemed surprised. Rainpaw seemed delighted. As mentor and apprentice touched noses, Patchstar felt good about the choice.

"Longkit!" she called the brown tabby. He padded forward in a bored fashion. "You have also reached the age of six moons and are ready to become an apprentice. From this day on until you receive your warrior name, you shall be known as Longpaw. Your mentor will be Eagleheart."

"Mewkit," the small orange she-kit bounded forward excitedly. Patchstar continued, "as with Longpaw and Rainpaw, you are ready to become an apprentice. From this moment on until you receive your warrior name, you shall be known as Mewpaw. Your mentor will be Pantherclaw!"

The black tom had walked back into camp during the middle of the ceremony with three mice in his jaws. He dropped them in the fresh kill pile and padded forward to touch noses with Mewpaw.

"Last but not least," meowed Patchstar, getting the hang of it now, "Lightkit. StarClan have chosen a special path for you, and you are ready to become an apprentice to follow that path. Lightkit, from this moment on until you receive your true name, you shall be known as Lightpaw. Your mentor will be Leafpetal."

MoonClan cats began calling out the names of the new apprentices, "Rainpaw! Longpaw! Mewpaw! Lightpaw!"

"Congrats, you four." Patchstar whispered to the newly dubbed apprentices. She turned to their mentors, "and congrats to you too. I suggest you take these youngsters out into the forest and show them around our territory."  

Panda--Chan
Captain

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:22 am
Joltpaw got to the river on the MoonCaln territory. She lay down and let her paws dangle in. The cool water made her shiver but then it calmed her nerves. With everything happening in MoonCaln right now she felt left out. She only seemed to find peace in the forest were she could think and relax. But she truly wished she could find a way to be more connected to the Clan.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:40 pm
((YAY!!! i r mentor!!!!! mrgreen ... wait... who plays Longpaw??? sweatdrop ))
Eagleheart swelled with pride as she called out her new apprentice's name. It had been a while since she had an apprentice and it was hard watching her own aprentice die in front of her in the battle with Thornclan. "I won't let this apprentice die, not this time." Eagleheart promised herself.  

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:20 pm
Pantherclaw walks up behind Joltpaw and sits next to her."You know they really are trying,"he said without making eye contact."But you can't keep walking away from the ones you want to be with, just trust me on that, they really do care. I'm heading back to camp now if you want you can come along, just don't stay out to long."Pantherclaw said to Joltpaw, than he got up and headed towards the camp.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:22 pm
"Only if they had time to train me or spend time with me." She got up and followed Pantherclaw with her head drooping in thought.  

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:23 pm
"They are just a bit busy, you know taking care of the clan, making every one is healthy. Say I know how about you come with me and Mewpaw for some training later, if thats ok with your mentor."Pantherclaw suggested as he and Joltpaw approched the camp.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:10 pm
Cherrywhisker blinked in surprise, but then narrowed her eyes. She padded up to Rainkit "ok lision up!" Cherrywhisker pushed her face in Rainkits. "you WILL become a DEDICATED LOYAL warrior, and I am going to MAKE you one!" Cherrywhisker felt her self fill with the old mistife that came from her mothers side. "ok were going to exsplore the borders in the morning get some sleep!"  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:21 pm
"Okay, I'll go ask Robinsong." She ran up to her mentor. "Can I go do some training with Pantherclaw and Mewpaw?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:20 pm
"I'm so proud of you Lightpaw," Leafpetal said to her new apprentice. "I think its time for your first offical (sp?) lesson. Lets go out of camp and look for some herbs," Leafpetal said with Lightpaw trailing close behind.  

Feathertail14

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:06 pm
Robinsong nodded and mewed, "Of course."
---------------
Mewpaw ran up to Pantherclaw and yowled, "I will not let you down!"
--------------------------------
Longpaw stretched, then came up to his mentor. "Can we train?"
------------------------
Rainpaw bowed his head and murmured, "Neither of us will let the other down. Moonstar told me that."
--------------------------------------
Lightpaw walked after his mentor, purring with happiness. He was happy because he felt that Echosong's spirit was with him.  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games