Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MadHattard

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:42 pm
Jasper grinned, poking Hatter with his detached arm. "Well, if you're going to heal us, please don't put my arm back...this is too much fun!" Caterpiller shook his head. "You just wanna gross people out and wear it around your neck..."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:50 pm
((Wow Jasper...is this becoming some sort of trend? XD))  

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:19 pm
((lol!!!))

"NO," Nana said firmly, taking her own turn in smacking Jasper upside the head. "The arm goes back on!"

"Well, I hate to break up this grossfest," Hatter said, slapping the severed limb away again, "but I'd better go check on the dear rodents." He stood up and stepped out of the pond, his hair and clothes dripping water like mad. "Tick, would you like to come with me? Fabulous walk, plenty of snow!"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:25 pm
Tick smiled, walking over to her steed and pulling out a blanket. "Here, love and yes, I'd love to join you. Haven't seen them in forever..." Then, she grinned. "Also, I'm curious."
Rabbit had transformed back into his 'human' form and wrapped his arms around Marchy's neck. "I feel like a dog now, thumping my leg like that. How disgraceful..."  

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:31 pm
"Thank you, dearest," Hatter said, wrapping the blanket gratefully around himself. "That water is absolutely freezing! And I must say, I'm rather curious myself, but I suppose we shan't know what we're in for until we get there...."
~~~
"A dog? Ridiculous! It's perfectly natural for rabbits to thump their feet. But I knew you'd be embarrassed anyway. That's why I started scratching behind your ears in the first place!" He laughed deviously. "Like you said: I'm cruel."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:49 pm
Tick smiled. "Horse ride then? It'll certainly be faster...and you could cuddle close to keep warm, of course." She patted her steed's nose...he was so well behaved.
Rabbit narrowed his eyes. "Cruel indeed." He said, reaching up and scratching behind Marchy's ear. He was a Rabbit too and knew Marchy's weaknesses.  

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:02 pm
"Ooooh...." Marchy said, his eyes immediately starting to close. He was in semi-human form, but he still had his hare's ears. "Ooh, evil.... an evil rabbit you are indeed...." His foot began to tap on the ground.
~~~
"Sounds lovely, O noble knight," Hatter said, smiling back, "but if I remember correctly you were stabbed in the chest... maybe that needs some healing?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:03 pm
Jasper shook his head. "I don't want it back, Nana. There's only one person that can force me to get it back and your father isn't anywhere near here." Caterpiller rolled his eyes. "So you tell her who can, so she will..." Jasper narrowed his eyes at Nana. Though thinking, 'Atleast they can see she's alright again...'  

MadHattard

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:15 pm
Nana suddenly opened up into a wide grin and blinked sweetly at Jasper. "Will you take me to the Plains?" she pleaded, clasping her hands together. "Pretty please with Brimstone Brew on top?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:42 pm
Indya grinned "well well brother ...you've been keeping secrets from me have you ?" she turned back to caterpillar and "what is it you want to say?" She wanted everyone healed quickly so they could all catch up  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:28 pm
Rabbit chuckled evilly as Marchy's foot started tapping. "Revenge is sweet." He mused.
Tick sighed, tilting her head towards Caterpiller. "You'll all owe me a favor." Caterpiller said, puffing out a large quantity of smoke. In that instant, Tick and Mimicry were healed, making Jasper quite happy. Then, Caterpiller said, "Make it two." And with another puff, Tick and Hatter were infront of the large tea party table and Nana and Jasper were in The Jabberwockie plains, much to Jasper's dismay.
"Well, that certainly saved us some time." Tick said, looking over at Hatter. "You nervous?" She asked Hatter, reaching over to squeeze his hand.
Mimicry looked at Indya and grinned. "All better, love. Now, we can definately marry." Just for effect, he picked up Indya and twirled her. "I really don't think you should marry, Indya." Cheshire said. "Remember, do as I say, not as I do."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:08 pm
Indya giggled , wrapping her arms around mimicry's neck as he twirled her " aww now brother , I love him. besides you want me to be happy don't you?" she knew that would trap him , and although she hated to do it she knew she was right  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:15 pm
"Nervous? Not particularly," Hatter said, but he squeezed her hand back anyway. "Hello, my furry friends!" he said, not seeing anything odd about the strange position the rabbit and the hare were in. "Where's the little mouse?"

"Er-- sleeping," Marchy said, squeezing out from underneath the White Rabbit and landing hard on his rear end on the floor. "We had some tea and he finally managed to get to sleep."

"Good for him!" Hatter said with a benevolent smile. "So the Caterpillar said that you had something interesting to share with us?"

~~~

Nana saw where the two of them were and let out a devious laugh. "Oh, sometimes I just love that sour old bug!" she cried. "Don't be angry, please," she begged, becoming serious all of a sudden. "Please, I just don't want you to have to go through life disabled like that! And my parents need to know that you found me anyway."

She started to go toward the entrance to the Great Circle, but then stopped. They didn't need to see her just yet.

"Jasper..." she said quietly.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:33 pm
((Lady Mimicry asked me to let you guys know that she can't get on gaia, that her computer is messed up.))  

Jeffry Riften

The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games