Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Redhead Angel

Invisible Player

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:22 am
Magnificent Moonbeam
A Redhead Angel
Magnificent Moonbeam
I admit, the RIG pet looks like a rainbow-ized breed between a sheep and a bear that needs to be exorcised...I don't like how it looks...Thank God I'm not into the RIG pets in RIGs, only for the art of previous RIG NPCs. sweatdrop

I thought it was a sheep with one rainbow, curly horn. Like a unicorn/sheep. One curly horn in the middle of your head is weirder looking than expected.
Oh, I see. Everyone has their own thought on what the new RIG pet looks like. sweatdrop

But then, the curly horn kind of looks like a CD with the reflective surface facing forward lol This makes even less sense.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:25 am
A Redhead Angel
Magnificent Moonbeam
A Redhead Angel
Magnificent Moonbeam
I admit, the RIG pet looks like a rainbow-ized breed between a sheep and a bear that needs to be exorcised...I don't like how it looks...Thank God I'm not into the RIG pets in RIGs, only for the art of previous RIG NPCs. sweatdrop

I thought it was a sheep with one rainbow, curly horn. Like a unicorn/sheep. One curly horn in the middle of your head is weirder looking than expected.
Oh, I see. Everyone has their own thought on what the new RIG pet looks like. sweatdrop

But then, the curly horn kind of looks like a CD with the reflective surface facing forward lol This makes even less sense.
xd Seems like that. Anyway, good morning, Red. How are you this morning?  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

A Redhead Angel

Invisible Player

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:17 am
Magnificent Moonbeam
A Redhead Angel
Magnificent Moonbeam
A Redhead Angel
Magnificent Moonbeam

xd Seems like that. Anyway, good morning, Red. How are you this morning?

tired. I skipped a conference about poverty and education today. I tried to convince my husband he should play hooky too, but he had court this morning so he couldn't skip it. He is going to try and leave at noon.

How about you?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:20 am
A Redhead Angel

tired. I skipped a conference about poverty and education today. I tried to convince my husband he should play hooky too, but he had court this morning so he couldn't skip it. He is going to try and leave at noon.

How about you?
I'm fine, a bit tired since I just woke up, anxious to see the new MCs for this month and kinda wondering what I would do for 2 birthdays in July. (the 10th is my mom's and 11th is my boyfriend's).

Edit: I'm also going to go out to eat breakfast with my grandma ,mom, and stepdad today, we're just waiting for grandma to arrive.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

AngeIsThanatos

High-functioning Lunatic

22,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:42 am
You guys seriously don't think that RIG pet is cute? He has tiny stumpy legs and fluffy curly fur, and a cute face! I LOVE HIM! heart He's better than the Kitten Star, that's for sure....

haters gon' hate, I guess  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:16 am
AngeIsThanatos
You guys seriously don't think that RIG pet is cute? He has tiny stumpy legs and fluffy curly fur, and a cute face! I LOVE HIM! heart He's better than the Kitten Star, that's for sure....

To be fair, I don't *squee* over any of the RIG pets. I think most are useless. But what is it? And what is the rainbow thing in his forehead?  

A Redhead Angel

Invisible Player

A Redhead Angel

Invisible Player

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:18 am
Magnificent Moonbeam
A Redhead Angel

How about you?
I'm fine, a bit tired since I just woke up, anxious to see the new MCs for this month and kinda wondering what I would do for 2 birthdays in July. (the 10th is my mom's and 11th is my boyfriend's).

Edit: I'm also going to go out to eat breakfast with my grandma ,mom, and stepdad today, we're just waiting for grandma to arrive.

I fell asleep on the couch with the big dog on my feet keeping them warm and my little dog sleeping on my chest keeping it warm. All the love put me to sleep. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:26 am
maaan my lil bro is turning...19 tomorrow. Gotta get him something I suppose.

I don't think he'd appreciate my original joke which was a bag of lube and free condoms.

His study of space physics seems to make him not care about body humor, while I, in nursing school seem to accumulate more d**k jokes

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:30 am
Sell items, sell! emotion_donotwant
I have no patience when it comes to the marketplace. lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:48 am
A Redhead Angel

I fell asleep on the couch with the big dog on my feet keeping them warm and my little dog sleeping on my chest keeping it warm. All the love put me to sleep. heart
Aww, that's cute. My mom lets our boston terrier sleep with her in the bed under the blankets. He's the only little one out of our 3 big ones: The Leonberger (our biggest), Boarder Collie (second biggest who has an ear infection) and the Husky-Chow mix (she's second smallest, but she is very pretty and whatnot.) The big dogs sleep on the floor though. I just got back from breakfast and got some stuff for the house.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:59 am
Halfling Heroine
I don't have much patience for it either. But I did help a fellow GCDer get a Prize Collection '10 by selling him mine when I tried to sell it to get a Zodiacal again. *didn't really have a use for it due to quester's remorse*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:07 am
Magnificent Moonbeam
Halfling Heroine
I don't have much patience for it either. But I did help a fellow GCDer get a Prize Collection '10 by selling him mine when I tried to sell it to get a Zodiacal again. *didn't really have a use for it due to quester's remorse*

It was nice that you were able to help out another GCDer by selling him your Prize Collection '10. I'm always getting quester's remorse too. You spend weeks or even months trying to obtain an item, only to realize you've no use for it when you finally get it. It's an awkward feeling! gonk  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

AngeIsThanatos

High-functioning Lunatic

22,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:10 am
A Redhead Angel
AngeIsThanatos

To be fair, I don't *squee* over any of the RIG pets. I think most are useless. But what is it? And what is the rainbow thing in his forehead?

My best guess is a lion. And I assume the rainbow thing is a hat (although the pose in the actual item says it's a "haircurl". Looks a bit too big for that though.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:12 am
Halfling Heroine
Magnificent Moonbeam
Halfling Heroine

It was nice that you were able to help out another GCDer by selling him your Prize Collection '10. I'm always getting quester's remorse too. You spend weeks or even months trying to obtain an item, only to realize you've no use for it when you finally get it. It's an awkward feeling! gonk
Well, he was the one who was questing one for a while and is a vivid exchanger. I had that feeling when I got Prize Collection '10. The reason I wanted it was because I thought it would have the white love charm in it as well as the light blue Luna's Incense. Boy was I disappointed to learn they didn't.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:15 am
Magnificent Moonbeam
Halfling Heroine
Magnificent Moonbeam
Halfling Heroine

Well, he was the one who was questing one for a while and is a vivid exchanger. I had that feeling when I got Prize Collection '10. The reason I wanted it was because I thought it would have the white love charm in it as well as the light blue Luna's Incense. Boy was I disappointed to learn they didn't.

I would have thought it'd have Luna's Incense and Love Charm, they were both released in 2010 right? That must have been very disappointing for you! At least the item went to another person who really wanted it. 3nodding  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games