Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:09 pm
*enters MW and strides directly to the bar, not stopping to talk to anyone. Slamming her purse down on the bar, she pours a quad shot of Patron and downs it. Scowling, she pours another, grabs a Corona, shoves a lime roughly into the the beer, and takes a seat at the bar. She can be heard mumbling angrily to herself.* Try to screw me out of my money? I don't think so! Damn man, I swear I'll have your head, so help me.....hmmm, perhaps...no,no,no...that won't work......  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:11 pm
ThisEmptySoul
tch... how am I supposed to react to stuff flying out of my pockets? stressed

*walks over and picks up his pants, checking to make sure there isn't anything else in them*

You'd think that with all the stuff you keep in your pockets, they'd overflow and have things flying out of them all the time. Where do you keep all that junk anyway? hhhhmmmmmmmmm, junk, trunk? Turn around TES, let's see if you have a trunk back there!!! rofl  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:12 pm
-walks into the bar- Good evening fair patrons! -smiles at Icy and Psyzapp at a table near the door and nods, then walks over to the bar and behind the counter, patting Leko on the back on the way-

-goes for the expresso machine and sees katana muttering to herself- neutral -makes herself a chocolatey drink then walks cautiously to katana and speaks softly- Katana? Are you alright?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:13 pm
*notices Katana's abrupt entrance and goes over to stand by Dame.* Katana…is it something I can help with? neutral  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:14 pm
{{Damn, was supposed to post before I did this}}

*looks at the time again and stands up*

Give me a few minutes Psyzapp. I need to go and change for my hunt tonight.

*walks towards the office when she hears Katana mumbling angrily to herself, heading towards the bar. Wondering what's the problem, she steers over to where she is and places a hand on her shoulder*

Everything alright, sister dear?  
*smiles at black with cunning eyes after the squeeze then sits the the nearest chair to relax a bit*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie
-walks into the bar- Good evening fair patrons! -smiles at Icy and Psyzapp at a table near the bar and nods, then walks over to the bar and behind the counter, patting Leko on the back on the way-

-goes for the expresso machine and sees katana muttering to herself- neutral -makes herself a chocolatey drink then walks cautiously to katana and speaks softly- Katana? Are you alright?

*jumping a bit at dame talking to her, she takes a deep breath and smiles at dame* It's nothing for you to worry about hun.....just some unfinished business that has me upset. But it will be taken care of soon. *she downs her second shot and chases it with sip of beer.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:16 pm
*tucks his cane under his arm as he accepts the clove and places it between his lips. After he strikes a match, he answers Lady Leko, sounding a little exasperated*
Xas xas... everything is fine.

*lights his clove and takes a long drag off it, breathing it out slowly*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:18 pm
*she smiles at Icy & Psyzapp for their concern for her* It's nothing that I can't handle, dearies. TRUST ME, no man will ever get the best of me! wink

((OMG, check out the song we used tonight.....it's HAWT!!!! *fans self* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wETYmNjQNFM))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:20 pm
((Getting an error message on your song cry ))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:22 pm
-takes a sip of her drink then smiles at Katana- Well, as long as you are alright. ^_^ -pats her hand- Here if ya need me! -steps back to let Icy and Psyzapp take care of their girly-  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:22 pm
* smiles at Leko as she sits down. * Well when are you supposed to turn in?  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 3, 6, 4, 4 Total: 23 (5-30)

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:23 pm
*ignores Icy's comment about his "trunk" and puts his pants back on*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:24 pm
*knowing her sister can very well handle herself, she leaves to go to her room and change. After a few minutes she leaves her room and goes to Psyzapps "equipment" room to collect a few things. After making some very good choices, she comes back up to the bar, ready for her night*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:24 pm
oh I'll most likely head out in about 40 minutes or so.
*finishes her whiskey while she keeps an eye on the Katana situation at the bar*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games