Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:14 pm
Sachie Whitby
Halfling Heroine
Sachie Whitby
Halfling Heroine
Congrats Sachie! 3nodding

Chixen
And Congrats on achieving your quest, Sachie!

Thank you, both of you, very much!

Unfortunately, I'm off to quest two items that are about 10mil each so that's another 20mil. gonk

Alas, there's always more shiny items to quest for. Best of luck on reaching your goals! biggrin

Since I've already done 23mil, saving up to 10mil twice is going to be very easy. *always quests from more expensive to less expensive*

That's a good strategy, starting with the most expensive item and then working your way back. After reaching 23 million, 10 million wouldn't feel as difficult to get. Mind you, my whole inventory isn't even worth 10 million. rofl My quest is to make the best outfits I can from the items I can afford. I get a sense of satisfaction when I create an outfit I really love. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:25 pm
Halfling Heroine
Sachie Whitby
Halfling Heroine
Sachie Whitby
Halfling Heroine
Congrats Sachie! 3nodding

Chixen
And Congrats on achieving your quest, Sachie!

Unfortunately, I'm off to quest two items that are about 10mil each so that's another 20mil. gonk

Alas, there's always more shiny items to quest for. Best of luck on reaching your goals! biggrin

Since I've already done 23mil, saving up to 10mil twice is going to be very easy. *always quests from more expensive to less expensive*

That's a good strategy, starting with the most expensive item and then working your way back. After reaching 23 million, 10 million wouldn't feel as difficult to get. Mind you, my whole inventory isn't even worth 10 million. rofl My quest is to make the best outfits I can from the items I can afford. I get a sense of satisfaction when I create an outfit I really love. 3nodding

I just like hording gold to buy cute items I like, even if I never end up using most of them. heart
Although I do want to save up enough to reequip my old account as I have a lot of avatar art for it... then get art of both of my accounts hanging out together.  

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:32 pm
Sachie Whitby
Halfling Heroine
Sachie Whitby
Halfling Heroine
Sachie Whitby

I just like hording gold to buy cute items I like, even if I never end up using most of them. heart
Although I do want to save up enough to reequip my old account as I have a lot of avatar art for it... then get art of both of my accounts hanging out together.

I know the feeling, I often keep stuff I love but never use. Especially if it's a reference to a series I like. Originally I only bought the Nightmare for that green Link hat.(I adore the Legend of Zelda series. emotion_kirakira )

You should definitely get art of your avatars together! Avatar art is what really brings characters to life, in my opinion. If you like, I could have a go at drawing them once my exams are over. Just warning you though, I've no scanner and I'm not a very good artist. xd I could try though~  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:53 pm
Halfling Heroine
Sachie Whitby

I know the feeling, I often keep stuff I love but never use. Especially if it's a reference to a series I like. Originally I only bought the Nightmare for that green Link hat.(I adore the Legend of Zelda series. emotion_kirakira )

You should definitely get art of your avatars together! Avatar art is what really brings characters to life, in my opinion. If you like, I could have a go at drawing them once my exams are over. Just warning you though, I've no scanner and I'm not a very good artist. xd I could try though~

I'm like that with Shin Megami Tensei items. I've bought items just because they might be a reference to that series.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I just need to get his hat, scarf, staff and anklets... working on his hat at the moment while just saving gold. I'm never getting THE backwings for this account though... the little wings are too small, the middle wings make him too top heavy, and the big wings look out of place on an avatar dominated by old items. [Tektek hates this avatar as I cannot get the layering 100% Gaia accurate.]  

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:59 pm
Sachie Whitby
Halfling Heroine
Sachie Whitby

I'm like that with Shin Megami Tensei items. I've bought items just because they might be a reference to that series.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I just need to get his hat, scarf, staff and anklets... working on his hat at the moment while just saving gold. I'm never getting THE backwings for this account though... the little wings are too small, the middle wings make him too top heavy, and the big wings look out of place on an avatar dominated by old items. [Tektek hates this avatar as I cannot get the layering 100% Gaia accurate.]

Wow he looks completely different to your current avatar! Very cute none the less. smile Tektek's layering tends to be a bit wonky at the best of times. However, the layering seems close enough that I get the general idea. I don't think THE backwings are worth the effort. Even the most wealthy users on the site have to team up just to make one pair! Besides I feel the wings he has on now suit him~  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:09 pm
We can now use this feature in guilds. cool

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:11 pm
Halfling Heroine
Sachie Whitby
Halfling Heroine
Sachie Whitby

Wow he looks completely different to your current avatar! Very cute none the less. smile Tektek's layering tends to be a bit wonky at the best of times. However, the layering seems close enough that I get the general idea. I don't think THE backwings are worth the effort. Even the most wealthy users on the site have to team up just to make one pair! Besides I feel the wings he has on now suit him~

My problem with the alchemy backwings isn't the expense of all the components. I'm patient enough to spend years making a pair if I really did want them. There are not any items that can disappear forever, even if the D*C items being used can disappear for long periods of time.

I don't like how rare the formula itself is. I think that most people could make the mini wings with some effort if they wanted them but won't have the opportunity to try as they are unlikely to get the formula. This isn't a "quest" that rewards perseverance.

Sorry, if I sounded a bit soap box preechy there.

[Yes, I did go in a completely different direction when I switched accounts.]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:18 pm
The Undead Suitor
Druddigon

and Wtf the Jarl actually believes anything Maven says? emotion_eyebrow

I haven't played the Thieves guild plot line in a while, but I dont believe the Jarl believes Maven, I think it's just Maven has the entire city (including everything from the shops down to the guild itself) in her pocket. And it's just easier to go along with her than fight it.

Again, I need to replay the guild quest line to check.

Well she isn't that bad infact she's really clever having so many people in her pockets o_o;;

I just can't decide if I should rejoin the thieves guild with my new Argonian it would fit his style,but I don't like that people will suddenly hate you despite the guild actually having honor.  

Druddigon

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:25 pm
Sachie Whitby
Halfling Heroine
Sachie Whitby
Halfling Heroine
Sachie Whitby

My problem with the alchemy backwings isn't the expense of all the components. I'm patient enough to spend years making a pair if I really did want them. There are not any items that can disappear forever, even if the D*C items being used can disappear for long periods of time.

I don't like how rare the formula itself is. I think that most people could make the mini wings with some effort if they wanted them but won't have the opportunity to try as they are unlikely to get the formula. This isn't a "quest" that rewards perseverance.

Sorry, if I sounded a bit soap box preechy there.

[Yes, I did go in a completely different direction when I switched accounts.]

((You called for an elven knight of the kitty kingdom~? cat_wink ))

I never realized that the formula itself was so rare. That's crazy! How is anyone meant to craft a pair of backwings if they can't even get their hands on the formula? I'm afraid I completely out of the loop as far as alchemy is concerned, I thought it was the components were the problem. No wonder some people feel so bitter about the backwings issue. Don't worry, you don't come across as being preachy. If I had any interest in crafting backwings, I'd feel pretty disappointed too. We can only hope that Gaia will eventually tweak the difficulty to a more realistic level.

It's a shame I don't have my old computer anymore, otherwise I could find some of my newbie avatars. I remember my avatar always used to be dressed in blue to match my old username.(Aquadreamer00) Back then, I thought I had the most original name ever! emotion_dealwithit  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:27 pm
Meromictic

I see what you did there~ emotion_brofist  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:30 pm
Halfling Heroine
Meromictic

I see what you did there~ emotion_brofist

LOL

I wanted to see if it actually worked. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:37 pm
Arrrhhhh, I hate when game graphics go whacky. There's this game I play and after the latest patching, all the water had started to flash and flicker really annoyingly.  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

Dexigone

Lonely Athlete

21,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:26 pm
I hate those racist GDers. Why do they always bash Armenians in a thread?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:28 pm
Dexigone
I hate those racist GDers.

Dexigone
Why do they always bash Armenians in a thread?

Because they're racist.  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:52 pm
i look like a ******** peacock  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games