Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:26 pm
A Redhead Angel
Magnificent Moonbeam
A Redhead Angel

Go ahead, say it....you like the boobs.
redface I-I do like the boobs the garments give off. I try to use it with a lot of my avis. Now to wish for these in white someday.

I like the boobs too. After using a boob mod, the regular avi boobs look deflated.
They do. I'd love the RR ones in white so I can wear my Juno's lace with it

Edit: Page 1000. o.o;  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:23 pm
warrior_of_boognish
The Undead Suitor
hey boog

I found a skyrim mod you might like

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And suddenly I was a foos'in warforged!

its a 15 foot tall robot golem with an axe for one hand and a hammer for the other

and can blast steam infront of itself to kill everyone

..its awesome.  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:08 pm
Pool's set up now. whee Now to finish up my laundry tomorrow and then I might go but probably won't. It's the week where I'm off my birth-control patch. gonk I kinda decided I won't swim when I don't have to wear the patch for a week. But my stepdad had to go and try to teach our terrier how to swim. emotion_bigvein I felt so bad for the dog.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:17 pm
Happy 1,000 pages? xd  

Druddigon

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50

AngeIsThanatos

High-functioning Lunatic

22,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:39 pm
I just wanted to post on page 1000.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:21 pm
Its time for a party  

Dexigone

Lonely Athlete

21,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Cant Unsee

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:05 pm
I'm running late for the meetup. Ill be home in about 10 minutes or so.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:32 pm
Happy 1000th page!

You guys party without me, I just want to nap and avoid doing anymore work around here. Been picking up caterpillars all day.  

Chixen

Sweet Witch

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:34 pm
Sorry I vanished, was all pumped up in the one GCD topic about a game version of gaia. I liked the version of it being like the Soul Calibur series though I have both 2 and 4 of SC.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:35 pm
Chixen
Happy 1000th page!

You guys party without me, I just want to nap and avoid doing anymore work around here. Been picking up caterpillars all day.

Picking up caterpillars? o.o;  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:39 pm
Oh neat 1000nd pages.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:11 pm
Meromictic

Tent Caterpillar Outbreak
I live close to the town in the article. It's horrible, and my neighbours pretty much did nothing to destroy the nests in their trees, so now the caterpillars are everywhere. I've got roses and my gardens to protect.  

Chixen

Sweet Witch

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:12 pm
Chixen
Meromictic

Tent Caterpillar Outbreak
I live close to the town in the article. It's horrible, and my neighbours pretty much did nothing to destroy the nests in their trees, so now the caterpillars are everywhere. I've got roses and my gardens to protect.

Wow. o.o; That really sucks.

And I really need to start remembering the names of people I've pissed off in the past. XD I joined a crew and this girl just started attacking me and it took a good few minutes before I figured out why. lmao  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:27 pm
Meromictic
And I really need to start remembering the names of people I've pissed off in the past. XD I joined a crew and this girl just started attacking me and it took a good few minutes before I figured out why. lmao
Oh wow, that sounds awkward, ha. I'm terrible at remembering people I've interacted with in the flash places, I've run into people on zOMG a few times where I've had to pretend that I'm happy to see them, when I haven't a clue who they are. Did you work the issue out with this girl, or did one of you have to leave the crew?  

Chixen

Sweet Witch

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:02 am
Chixen
Meromictic
Oh wow, that sounds awkward, ha. I'm terrible at remembering people I've interacted with in the flash places, I've run into people on zOMG a few times where I've had to pretend that I'm happy to see them, when I haven't a clue who they are. Did you work the issue out with this girl, or did one of you have to leave the crew?

We just didn't talk to each other.

And I actually didn't meet her on Gaia. LOL She was in one of my skype groups way back when. I know her as "that 16 year old." We mostly played mouse together. I got tired of her high school crap and some friends and I decided to give her a real reason to complain and attacked her.

A lot of the people I know on Gaia I actually met on skype first. XD At least when it comes to zOMG.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games