Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:23 pm
"Mm, no, hands on is good...hands on is very good..." Sirius muttered feeling Remus' hands move lower. He smiled lightly.

"What happened to shoulder massage Moony?" he teased lightly.

((100pgs! I'm so happy! crying ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:30 pm
Remus smirked. "Well, you're tense here as well," he said, managing to keep from giving away his plan. "Here to," he moved a bit closer, his arms slipping around Sirius' waist, hands pressing softly over his stomach and chest as he pressed his lips to the back of Sirius' neck.

"You seem a bit tense here too," he said, his hand moving precariously southward, before he pulled back. "But, if you insist on a shoulder massage, then I shall comply," his hands made there way back to Sirius' shoulders and returned to massaging. "You have such nice shoulders, you know that?"  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:37 pm
Sirius groaned. He turned his head and glared lightly at Remus.

"Tease," he grumbled. "Wasn't insisting on a shoulder massage, I would've liked another type of massage you know. I was just making sure you were aware that you didn't have to because you did say shoulder massage is all."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:53 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:35 pm
Sirius groaned softly and turned his head towards Remus, capturing the other man's lips with his own.

"I owe you," he mumbled before sighing.

"Might as well start now, if you let me wait any longer..." Sirius kissed Remus again before backing off.

"Should Padfoot go double check and make sure the coast is clear?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:44 pm
Remus nodded. "It would probably be a good idea if you did check," he said. "At my age, I'd rather not get caught."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 3:15 pm
"What are you into? Other than pranks and stuff"

Gabriel sat back in his chair, thinking about this. He hadn't really thought about it in a long time - what he really was into. He was usually too busy with flirting and mixing drinks.

"I suppose I like being with people," he said slowly, as though he wasn't really sure, but his voice picked up more confidence as he continued. "Muggles and Magical folk - I love being around them. Some of them are the most insane type. I love drinking with friends and strangers. Quidditch is fun, but I'm not atheletic. Never played with actual Quidditch balls and everything. We used to toss apples and such around. I usually ended up falling off my broom. never was good at flying with one hand or none. I love transfiguration. It's always easier with things."

He took a sip of his still half-full screwdriver. "What I like doing most of all though, is making people laugh. World's been dark for too long. Some people have forgotten how to laugh - suppose that's why idiots like me exist."

He smiled gently at her for a moment, then his face broke out into a huge grin. "Who's your favorite Quidditch team? I'm a huge fan of the Chudley Canons, even though they're horrible. I also like Puddlemere United. Come on, tell me who you like!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 3:17 pm
((Anyone feel like filling me in...? @_@ I dun' wanna read all that... I have very limited compy time... Dx))  

Mint Thimble

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 6:09 pm
Kathryn nodded as he was speaking. It was true, the world had been dark when Voldemort was a threat, everyone feared what would happen next. Even her mother, who was a muggle, knew that Voldemort was not a nice person. Sadisitc and cruel were the words that came to mind when one thought of Voldemort.

"Quidditch teams? Erm, I don't really follow the Quidditch... But Puddlemere United is good, Oliver Wood is in it, and he was from Hogwarts" She explained, referring to the former Gryffindor Keeper. "But yeah, the Chudley Cannons rock... Even though they, as you said, suck."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:57 pm
Sirius huffed. "I was kind of hoping you'd just grab me and say forget about the whole plan--oh that's bad, I'm losing it Moony, and it's all your fault, giving up on pranks." He separated himself from Remus and mock glared at him.

"You, dear Professor, are a bad influence. And you're not old..." he said before turning into Padfoot. Padfoot shook out his coat and stretched a bit before his tail started to wag madly. He licked Remus face and nuzzled the other man before bounding off a few paces and chasing his tail.

With a bark he was running down the road to go check for people still out in Hogsmeade, with the occasional stop to sniff out and to even mark out his territory.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 9:06 pm
Remus laughed as Sirius bound away. He had been tempted to tell Sirius to forget the whole thing, but knowing Sirius he'd spend half of the evening bemoaing all the work put into the prank and then not actually going through with it.

He fell back onto the grass, muttering under his breath something about McGonagall in a bathing suit. A moment later, he opened his eyes onto a full starry sky.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 9:53 pm
Padfoot huffed with his nose to the ground sniffing out new and different scents. One scent sent him into a fit of sneezes and he wound up crashing into the door of the Three Broomsticks.

Ow

Padfoot shook his head and huffed, before falling back as the door opened. He stared up at Madame Rosemertta and barked. She smiled down at him.

"Aren't you just the craziest thing? Stay there, no don't come inside, I'll get you a treat," she said before walking off, heels clicking. Padfoot's tail thumped excitedly on the floor as the clicking of the heels stopped and then started growing closer. Finally Rosemertta was back and handing a very excited Padfoot a small scrap of meat. Padfoot took it gratefully and hummed in enjoyment as the lady scritched behind his ears. She pulled an old rag out of her apron and enlarged it before handing it to Padfoot who took it eagerly in his mouth.

"Go make yourself a nice warm bed some where sweet heart, and try to get back home tomorrow. A dog as sweet as you must have a very sad family out there somewhere," she said as Padfoot trotted out of the door way. She waved to him as she shut the door and he let out a muffled bark before glancing down the empty street. Happily he trotted back to the Shrieking Shack, head held high and tail wagging joyously with his blanket in his mouth.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:26 pm
Remus waited idly, humming absently to himself as he waited patiently for Padfoot to return. He took to indentifying constellations and watching the moon. He heard a sound, soft and sat up in time to see Padfoot returning, something in his mouth and looking extremely pleased with himself, tail and head held high.

"What in the world have you gotten into this time?" he asked as Padfoot came nearer.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:34 pm
Padfoot draped the blanket on Moony and barked, wagging his tail. He sat next to Moony, tail thumping against the ground, waiting patiently for his reward of bringing back the blanket.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:37 pm
Remus sighed. "Are you expecting a reward, because I bet whoever gave this to you probably gave you a treat as well," he said, examining the blanket. "Besides, I don't give rewards to Padfoot, only Sirius."  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games