Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:58 pm
I slept until four this afternoond. I went to bed and slept until four in the afternoon. I'm going mad.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:01 pm
awww, you're not going mad. You're just sleeping. I think there's a difference  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:58 pm
Wish I could sleep till four.

But no, my mother decided to jump on my bed at 10:30 in the frikkin morning and wake me up with mindless drivel. And then I had to get ready for my friend's birthday party today and...urgh.

And you have an excuse Moony--it's called you've been sick since the day before your birthday.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:08 pm
Well than I hate being sick. I feel like I've missed some big important part of my life.

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:19 pm
I was sick with the flu for three weeks. I'm still making up work in my classes. One of my teacher's has gone Hitler on me and its pissing me off.

SO yeah. I agree. Being sick sucks. And at least in my case, I have missed important stuff  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:09 am
*Hums Springtime for Hitler very quietly*  

Lunar_Blade

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:50 am
OH GOD DON'T!!!!
Any song from the producers I love, but my friend MURDERS that song. I know that show backwards and front and she starts singing "Springtiiiiime" and I'm like "AHHHHH!"
*cries*
One of the best shows in the world though *switches mood like a light switch*
oh yes, it got changed.
I am now a cheerful person at a funeral parlor.
It's all improv, which I mutilate!
I need a script. So I think I'm going to just memorize a script I'll make up.
Still all fun and such. I get to be prim and proper for the principal (and show my jersey accent yo!) then I go to being a freak in the next scene (Oh my god, I wish I did cheerleading right at this moment. I could have worn that as my costume! Eh, i'll just wear bright colors, because I am as against cheerleaders at the next person) then a bum singing "Puttin on the Ritz" Ha ha ha. Oh what bliss!
Okay I'm done rambling sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:33 am
just because your friend mutilates the song doesn't mean we will. It's a good song. I wonder what would happen if I started singing it in class. *writes down mental note to test the theory*  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:20 am
Let us know how it goes.

On a wholey other note, I forgot to take the garbage and recycling out last night and had to do it this morning, as the guys were lurching around the neighborhood going to the other houses before they hit mine. The wind is blowing like mad crazy and I'm wondering if they have been any accidents or anything. I hope not. But, you never know.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:43 am
Wow, that sucks. Accidents definitely aren't fun.

well, most of the time.  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:20 am
I'd be more concerned about trash cans and recycling bins flying all over the place and causing said accidents.

Horrible--but slightly amusing.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:14 pm
I agree on the amusing part, and its not horrible if I'm watching from a roof or inside.  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:17 pm
I like watching garbage cans walking by themselves. *giggles* they do that down here in Jersey  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:22 pm
They do? Huh, I should hop over there and see...  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:53 pm
Only on Wednesdays. On leap year. On the thirteenth of the month.  
Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games